All Comments on 'A Friend of My Daughter'

by chuckp7860

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not nice!

I know this is just fiction but there is something creepy and 'pervy' about this. These are not healthy feelings and urges for a man to have about a girl young enough to be his daughter, and who is portrait as innocent and unknowing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I agree this is not nice or normal. Of course this is fantasy so people like Mr Perv don't exist...right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Creepy and Pervy

It's most difficult to understand that reader's can give a favorable rating to stories of incest. The son shagging the mother while the father shags the daughter.

Yet, in the above story where the guy is having a fantasy about a young girl (apparently a young but very mature girl), and masturbates into the gusset of her panties. Which unknown to the girl, she will wear the panties later and be none the wiser that this guy shot his load into her panties. Although harmless, the guy is made out to be a creepy, pervy person.

It amazes me at the length the kettle goes to in calling the pot black!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really!!

Yes, this is probably fantasy. First, I doubt any girl around 18-20 would have sex with a man old enough to be her dad but even so, we all have our own thoughts that turn us on. I see some of these stories myself and wonder, Oh My Gosh. I can't believe something like that could really get a man or a woman off but obviously it does since someone wrote it. If you have comments about how the story line goes then great, leave it, if it was badly written then say something. If it's about what the turn on is about, you must have read it so why? If you don't like something that obviously is an older man thinking about a younger girl then don't read it. I thought it was fairly good. Sometimes you can't tell if a girl is really as young as she may be, course, if it was an older woman thinking about a young man then, Oh YEA. It's good. Whatever.

LeCoachLeCoachover 9 years ago
anonymous...

Ever notice that people who take cheap shots at your writing always post as "Anonymous?" Stand up and let us know who you are.

ALotInCommonALotInCommonover 9 years ago
excellent

you have described my panty fetish in a way i have not been able to put into words. well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous