All Comments on 'Apartment 3A Ch. 02'

by GingerM

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yay

a new chapter, and a nice on on top of it, too :)

I hope to read more of it, because i was really disapointed that this story had only one chapter. Please tell me and my fellow readers that the is way more of it in the making.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More more more

Loved it can't wait for more

GingerMGingerMover 9 years agoAuthor
Response

@Anonymous "Just awful" - You are cordially invited to do better, if you can.

@Anonymous "More more more" and "Yay" - thank you for your kind words; rest assured there will indeed be more, including sissification and turning men into futas :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anticipation!

I like the new lustful approach to detail. Please expand on the 'fertility,' you have me curious!

"while she shot the rapids of orgasm with me", Should this be 'rode' the rapids?

GingerMGingerMover 9 years agoAuthor
Response

@Anonymous "Anticipation" - No, 'shot' is what I meant... I'm likening it to the adrenalin rush of white-water kyaking :)

thisguyrightherethisguyrighthereover 9 years ago
Hooray!

You're back after over a year. I read the first Apartment 3A a long while back and was afraid you would fall into the obscurity that has befallen so many Literotica authors...

On second thought, you kinda did, so you're in need of some punishment! >:( That aside, welcome back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MOAR!

Glad you're back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Superb

Keep writing. This is a wonderful story and I can't wait to read more. Does Molly get pregnant or does she become a futa? I have to know!

OnyxShadowOnyxShadowover 9 years ago
Phenomenal

Quite a wait but totally worth it. Fantastic chapter with great detail and energy. I just hope the next one is here soon!

sebyiffysebyiffyover 9 years ago
Glad you're back

I love your futa stories, and I'm looking forward to what comes next. Just a request (that you obviously can and should ignore if you don't like it or it doesn't fit or whatever; it's your story after all), please don't turn the douchebag into a futa, he doesn't deserve it. I'd be nice if only semi decent folk get to be futa sex goddesses.

Either way, I'll probably keep reading since your stuff is hot as hell.

GingerMGingerMover 9 years agoAuthor
Reply

@thisguyrighthere - Thank you; I'm very glad to be back. There will be more, definitely... just have some other writing projects on the go at the moment.

@Anonymous - I will indeed, but you'll have to wait to find out what happens to Molly. Though consider this: Molly might just become a futa *and* get pregnant :)

@OnyxShadow - Thank you; the next one will be here when it's here. I find if I force a tale it just doesn't work.

@sebyiffy - Don't worry; futas are quite picky about whom else they're going to turn into futas. Doucebag will get lots of sex alright, but not in the way he thought...! :)

PTWaters1PTWaters1about 9 years ago
Good series

Wonderful chapters so far! I'm looking forward to more :)

monkeyman09890monkeyman09890almost 9 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE

this is such a wonderful story and it would be really awesome if you continued it and you kind of did leave it with the suggestion of there being a third piece to this lovely tale. it is really a lovely piece and I would really hate to hear that this is the end of this beautiful romance. please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Foursome?

I'd love to hear more about what happens to this sexy and beautiful trio plus one

netgnosticnetgnosticabout 2 years ago

I really think you need to add a 'non-consent' tag to this. When Molly tried to make her stop and then was forced, it's sexual assault, even if this is just fiction about futanari.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGingerM@GingerM
344 Followers
Live life to the fullest, love with a full heart. I am Whimsy... I am a restless, inconstant star; I come and go as my desires move me, I take the adventure that comes to me. I am Whimsy. Woman, writer, dreamer; silly, pensive, playful; a study in opposites, a conundrum sh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Apartment 3A Previous Part
Apartment 3A Series Info