All Comments on 'The Bigger They Are Ch. 04'

by MTL17

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great job as usual

Really enjoy this story like your other stories. Really love your WWE stories. Love AJ as a top even though I wouldn't mind Beth getting her revenge eventually.

I don't know if you are watching currently the WWE but if you are I would love if you did a story or stories on the Bellas/Stephanie storyline and/or AJ/Paige storyline. Both seem made for you to write about. I personally love Paige and love the idea of AJ topping her but Stephanie telling Brie she was going to make her her bitch has fan fic written all over it.

UHAWSOME47UHAWSOME47over 9 years ago

I totally agree with Anonymous here. But I think a story with Paige being a top in NXT would be a great start for her. Her fucking Emma during her time there then she goes to the main roster and gets fucked by AJ the first night. That would be so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Hot story. I personally don't want to see Beth turn the tables here. I'm enjoying her growing submission too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love it

Can't wait for more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great AJ/Beth story as always...

Another butt fucking, by AJ Lee to all mighty Beth Phoenix.AJ having her way with that ASS ! Can't wait to read what's next between these two. AJ/PAIGE story would be great as well. I can invision AJ fucking Paige's tight but firm ASS ! MAYBE just maybe it will be Nikki making Stephanie her bitch, and fucking the so-called bossy lady, enjoy getting her ASS takin by an Bella twin !!

scott72scott72over 9 years ago
Beth Gives Up To AJ LEE

Having little AJ taking Beth's ASS HOT! HOT! Knowing eventually Beth will turn the tables and get even, or mayb NOT !! Hope this leads, to AJ LEE getting to fuck more ASS ! Like say Trish, & Mickie's ASSES ! Not, only for AJ but Beth trying to overcome, being a bottom and takes Maryse's ASS to show she is a true Alpha Male over the divas !! Getting her ASS fucked by other divas might be where she belongs, or just one diva AJ LEE !!

scott72scott72over 9 years ago
AJ LEE WANTS MORE DIVA ASS!

REQUEST PLEASE: Next, chapter AJ LEE sets her sights on MICKIE JAMES ASS followed by NATAYLA & MELINA ASS !! Now that would be good for business !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

Love love the story. Please post the next.chapter soon. Can hardly wait. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMTL17@MTL17
2015 Followers
I am not a professional writer and welcome constructive criticism. Any stories I write that are loosely based on a celebrity or TV character comes from a place of fan worship and boredom. My stories feature themes of predominantly one woman dominating another. Strap-on anal se...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES