All Comments on 'A Long Time Coming Ch. 03'

by MissPrimrose222

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

when does the ex girlfriend show her ass?

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

The ex is going to have a fit when she finds out about Jade and Briana. I imagine Jade will feel guilty and want to run so not to cause problems since she is not 100% secure with the relationship yet. Jade has to realize that Alex is taking a chance with her too. Just because he is good looking and wealthy doesn't mean he can't get hurt too. Alex' mother along with his siblings would kick his behind if he messed up things with Jade and Briana.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh buddy!

This is too good. I doubt Mrs. McCord will be upset, but that ex-girlfriend will. I wonder if Jade's brother and baby daddy will cause any trouble ? Can't wait to see .

MissPrimrose222MissPrimrose222over 9 years agoAuthor
Readers

Thanks for commenting. I love hearing about what you think will come next.

KhamalaniKhamalaniover 9 years ago

I like that Alex said they were not dating but in a relationship. "I'm your man and you're my woman" love that!! Can't wait for the drama to ensue!!

Buxombeauty2Buxombeauty2over 9 years ago
Finally

I'm glad Jade and Alex have connected, literally. I see a lot chemistry and not just physically. They have to remain strong in the relationship b/c there are always someone trying to cause trouble. I'm just glad Jade has a strong determined man in our corner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anxiously Awaiting the Next Chapter...!

This is great stuff. Jade already know she loves Alex. What's not to know? Georguos, wealthy, and so into her. Alex knows he wants a relationship and considers her daughter a bonus. Wow! Are there really men like that? Oh! I forgot, that's why the category is Interracial LOVE. Will Jade's ex cause problems with a white man being a father figure to his daughter? Will Alex's ex be a crazy bitch who can't let go and try to become a wedge beteween them. Keep it coming girl!

que_seraque_seraover 9 years ago
Thank you...

for not drawing out the story and taking 50 yrs for them to get together. Your pace is just perfect. And I love their chemistry. Lovely story.

emj417emj417over 9 years ago

I look forward to your updates--this is a great story. I esp. liked the way Alex let Francine go, with her self-respect intact. I think she is going to be blindsided that the woman she help get a job now has her ex.

The troublemaker may be Bri's deadbeat dad and hopefully, Alex will stand by them, despite the drama this guy will bring.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 9 years ago
love Alex

I am a little disappointed that they hadsex so soon, but damn it was hot!! I am glad that shes realizes her feelings for Alex now Alex has to get her to see just how serious he is. I love this story!

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 9 years ago
GREAT STORY!!! GREAT STORY!!! GREAT STORY!!!

What else can be said! I love this story, and I can't wait to read more! You deserve more than just 5 stars!

beautifulreaderbeautifulreaderover 9 years ago
But Alex though...

"I know. However, let's get this straight; we're not dating; we're in a relationship. I'm your man and you're my woman, period. Understand?"

After I read that I almost passed out! Wooh, girl, that man, that man! Please continue!

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 9 years ago
i love ...

Why can't I find a man like Alex, I mean hot damn!!!

mimi186mimi186over 9 years ago
Alex!

He's the dream.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous