All Comments on 'Is Your Mother Home?'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
LeFrog08LeFrog08over 9 years ago
Nicely done.

Don't we all wish something like happened to us guys at that age? This was nice fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Two + One equals Fun!

What an incredible read. Tapping into the base fantasies of every guy and throwing in the mix something more. Well written and executed - I can't wait to delve deeply into your other work.

And this one? Is going to get a second read for sure.

Gunslinger002Gunslinger002over 9 years ago
great

i love your stories and wished you would make more chapters to expand on the fun and intimacy loved to see new chapter of mom bound to please or your earth day story that came out this year .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

More, more, more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes!

Finally, Lovecraft has come back to Lit!!! Best author around!

jkthekatjkthekatover 9 years ago
I Like!!

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot and Juicy

More please.

Love slutty Nikki and Sammi. Boy, did they do a great job seducing Ricky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I love every story of yours that ! have read!!

Sailor61

BrenKyveliBrenKyveliover 9 years ago
Love it!

I love reading all of your stories. You write so well, its really like being there. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More!

Another amazingly hot story from Lovecraft. Those two women are seriously naughty and I would love to read about more of their adventures. Perhaps a future story where they seduce a shy young girl and strip her of her innocence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gangfuck

Great story. Would love to see Nikki and Sammi let Ricky fuck their asses and then invite him to bring his friends along for a full on gangfuck. Would be great to see it get out of hand and test their limits. Even Nikki and Sammi can be vulnerable. Maybe so bad someone calls the police and the cops fuck Nikki and Sammi as well. And they've got to fuck Ricky's Dad too. Plenty of scope to keep this fuck fest going.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
One HOT pair!

Let's see...one hot pair of pussies, one hot pair of asses (Not used yet)...one hot pair of mouths...one hot pair of hands...two HOT pair of tits...so much more I could say! Oh yeah...one HOT PAIR OF DIRTY NASTY NAUGHTY MINDS!!!!!!

NeonBlack169NeonBlack169over 9 years ago
Four Stars

Would've gave it four anda half if that was an option. GOod story, and the plot is at least more developed than many. A few things kept me back from giving it a ful five stars: 1) you need to proof-read--seemed like you got the two women confused in a couple places (first Sammi is bronze, then at one point she's fair); 2) you peretuate the myth of the cock that never goes limp even after a mind-blowing orgasm; 3) Ricky's mama's-boy innocence is a little over the top, even more than the phony sluttiness of the two women (again, yours is hardly the worst example of this kind of thing); and 4) you used the phrase "sopping cunt"--automatic deduction in my book. Thanks for not using the word "udders," though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Enjoyable !

Fun story, nice easy read, quality story from you (as always). More adventurers from Nikki and Sammi, if you please. Thank you for your stories! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Turning Becky

ok maybe it's time to take a crack at Becky or maybe some other young girls and rock their worlds with lots of seduction and teasing,,,,,maybe a little bed bondage

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more please

Great story well written interesting

fantasiahottiefantasiahottieover 9 years ago
Amazing!!

As always, you dazzle us with your amazing writing!! I would love to read more of this twosome!! Bet they can get into some sticky situations!! ;)

My favorite for the Summer contest!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ohhh My

That was hot , Every young man should be fucked by a mature experianced woman but two at the same time ? That young man will be hard and smiling every time the memories come to mind.

AMoveableBeastAMoveableBeastover 9 years ago

If there is a better writer of sex on Lit than you, LC, I haven't read him. Your ability in that area is without question. You write fucking with an action painters eye, all drips and smearing and flying colors. It's hot and beautiful--vibrant. If you are not the absolute best, you're up there.

The story was not as strong as the sex. Not weak, by any means, but it felt, as is often the case in erotic tales, like a vehicle for the lust, which isn't bad necessarily. I did, in some instances, find myself pining for the next explosion of lust.

Your dialogue, another of your gifts, was good, as well. Not your best, but absolutely solid and laced with that raw believability that is the hallmark of your style.

I enjoyed the characters, especially Sam and Nikki who were both strong, sexually aggressive, unapologetically slutty women--which you and I both share a passion for. And even Ricky, with his sort of masculine innocence, was charming and likable.

Maybe a little shorter in length. Not that I didn't enjoy every page. I did. And it gave you ample opportunity to show off your great gift for descriptive sexual writing; I'm just not sure the story arc supported it. Having said that, I know you are not one for short tales, and neither am I.

It was a pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Typical over-the-top male fantasy crap. If there was any actual characterization here other than horny lesbians gagging for cock, I'm afraid I missed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ha!

A little over the top, but otherwise loved it. Everybody loves smutty stuff once in a while. Great sex scenes. Would love to see the parents lured into it. Changing mom from prude to slut would be hilarious. 4 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just rewards

I disagree with earlier assertion about two lesions since it read more like two bi-sexual individuals who happen to be in a lesbian relationship.

Only question one should ask is"was it an enjoyable read".

The answer for me was yes.

gunmakergunmakerover 9 years ago

Great! Way over the top and fun to read. Both of these women need to appear again.

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEalmost 9 years ago
Bitchen' Story !!!

As I have said Milfs&Cougars are the only way to go. Every male worthy of the name should be lucky enough to have gone through the scene you just portrayed. Unfortunatly if you got lucky with an older woman,most of the time (90-98%) she wasn't a ravishing beauty,but you being young and pussy being pussy who really gave a damn. And probably most of us (99.9999%) only lived out this scene in our minds.

So what,you did a fantastic job of putting in words most mens biggest fantasy. Keep writing.

driller1driller1almost 9 years ago
WOW Fantastic

WOW Fantastic

More!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bring these to back!

Love this and ALL your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yet another...

Yet another story written oh, so well.

Best,

Arno

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
two bored women are

always more than just two , they seem to push each other on Scotty

ProfDavrosProfDavrosover 8 years ago
A bird in the hand....

Is a quarter as good as two birds in hand, or better still, a bird on your face and one on your cock.

A magic story of discovery and adventure for all involved. I wish my youth had have had such an experience. Looking forward to more adventures with Ricky and the women.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 8 years ago
definitely more chapters

Thes girls definitely deserve more chapters. At the very least we want to hear about the skinny dipping.

And when you think about it, wouldn't Randy have some equally virile buddies he could bring along?

Or the ladies could run into his ex girlfriend and she could use some cheering up too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Totally Hot

Excellent tale expertly told in great detail and at the right pace. Bravo! Encore!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fun Story

Two by there descriptions beautiful and horny women. I enjoyed the story and hope to read more about the three of them. So. Will there be a follow up story??

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

HughJardHughJardalmost 8 years ago
2 great characters

2 great characters who deserve another chapter .*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Whoa

Great story. This needs sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOT!

These 2 Sluts need more chapters. Maybe one of them could be Ricky's Mom being caught watching all 3, then Forced to join in???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More please!!!!

So hot we. We need more of these ladies!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot!

Every teenage boy should have neighbours like these. I'll bet our boy has a friend or two that he could introduce to his neighbourhood cougars. Maybe dad would also like some strange. And then there is mom as well as the sweet girlfriend??

Keep writing. PLEASE!

RomanDudeRomanDudeover 6 years ago
Wonderfully Descriptive! Well Done!

Another masterpiece of Literotica! A beautiful introduction followed by some of the most intense action written!!! Please continue with more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fun fun fun

Great story and your wonderful style. Keep them cummimh.

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
AMAZING

This was one of the most amazing stories I've ever read. It was exciting and erotic and I could go on and on but won't. I just want more of Nikki and Sammie, anyone know if there are any more stories of their adventures? I'll be going through all of lovecraft68's stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How much precum is that??

That kid better go see a doctor. He must have blown a testicular valve or something. He's letting loose more precum than normal men ejaculate during a real orgasm.

LOhunterLOhunterover 4 years ago
Very funny; enjoyed it much

Know you did not ID your sex in your profile but am convinced you are a woman. A guy would know that there isn't an 18 y/o in the country as naive as Ricky. Most would have been jumping over the fence at the first invite by a pair of hot "sluts." As usual, well written.

kvalentinekvalentineover 4 years ago
Shyness was Believable

Richie wasn't so naive that he couldn't tell that his neighbors were flirting with him; instead the problem was that he was too shy and inexperienced to have a better reaction than walking away from the situation. Once they got into his house, he couldn't just walk away again, and was probably dealing with a number of conflicting thoughts and feelings such as.."They're so hot--I can't believe they're in my house and want to hang out. But mother wouldn't want them to be in the house. She doesn't like them. But they've always seemed nice to me. Besides, she told me to always be nice and it would be rude to not be friendly. They are awful friendly, aren't they? They must be up to something. I should be suspicious! Or, I could play along and see what happens...but what if....." Overanalysis ad nauseum.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

Another winner from lovecraft68. A different story based on lust but with the same attention to detail and great writing carrying you along swiftly to the conclusion. Another 5. Excellent.

Would love to see Nikki and Sammy in another story or in a continuation of this one, but that may be too late by now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot hot hot!!!

You are one fucking gem of a writer!

Rocky210Rocky210over 3 years ago

That was really a lot of fun, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Incredible.

That was the hottest thing I’ve ever read. That was incredible. Thank you, you have a gift.

Royse69Royse69almost 3 years ago

you started at level 10 in just hot sex, brought it to a 7 just so there was a story and pushed past 15 ( the ranking was 1-10).

I love you made Ricky a shy 18 yr old mama boys, also the girls had to do some coaxing. Then the girls had to teach him some things too.

I love Nikki and Sammi, they are hot lovers who just love sex and fun, great characters. I would love to read more with them, have them do the mother including spit roast and DP, maybe it will loosen her up...LOL

thank you for a wonderful story

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(7/27/2021)

Well, I'm late to the game again (7 years), so I don't really know what I could say what hasn't already been said. I loved this story. The ladies' character development was great. You knew who they were and what they wanted. The seduction of the shy teen was believably done. I'm glad that it wasn't one of those two paragraph cartoonish eye-popping jumping on their bones seduction. The sexual climax was outstanding. Although I would have preferred a more romantic ending with the threesome staying together to eventually forming a more familial relationship, I understand the author's intent and still enjoyed it immensely, and is now on my favorites list. 5 star.

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

Great story! I love Sammi and Nikki, and would love to witness more of their adventures.

Thanks for sharing this story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just fucking HOT. More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent excitement and build up to working Ricky. Definitely left the door wide open for more summer adventure and perhaps include parents home and eventually teaching the mom while she watches in awe of her precious 19 yr old learn how to pleasure a woman

walt555walt555about 2 years ago

When's pool play ??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. I wish Nikki and Sammi had lived next to me. They should spend the night with Ricki before washing the sheets for him in the morning. Then invite him to their place for the day.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[11.08.22]

hawt, haWT, HAWT!

11/10!!!!!

DuncanitaDuncanitaover 1 year ago

Need WAY more of these girls... let them seduce and dominate some young men...

maddictmaddictover 1 year ago

Ricky don't lose that number it's the only one you own "(!)"

A two fer, you made me proud boy. Now let them show you what the night is for. Keep it up.

I think your friend should cum over, a bond that will last a life time

ButtandOysterButtandOyster12 months ago

fun. i was hoping Ricky's mother would finde out and flip out. Then he invites his dad to the party,

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good premise.

But too fast. Too much going on at the same time.

Needed to slow down. Needed more initial teasing - including of his cock - before going at warp speed.

A mere mention pf him watching porn. Needed more discussion/dialog about that. How often did he warch. What kind? Older/younger women? Straight/lesbian/both? Big/small tits?

Had he ever seen a shaved pussy before? Was his former girlfriend shaved/manicured/hairy? Which did he like best? Did she suck his cock? Did she like it/initiate it? Did he cum in her mouth? Did she swallow?

Needed some action slowly teasing his cock AND his balls.

You wrote: "Ricky's hand found her other nipple and my pussy started while his fingers and tongue worked Sammi's tits." ...and my pussy started.. TO DO WHAT?

Four stars.

DeathkiwiDeathkiwi9 months ago

Great story. I hope that you write more stories about Nikki & Sammi.

MCRider2525MCRider25259 months ago

Super fun. I wanna be Rickey!!!!!!! Thank you!!!

WetheNorthWetheNorth8 months ago

A good proof reading would have made it even better

CharlieXMXCharlieXMX7 months ago

Took me a few sit-down sessions to get through this but excellent job! Nice descriptions as well.

4chuckssite4chuckssite7 months ago

I don’t know why people can’t enjoy the story as is without having to instill their own version, but I guess the excellent stuff does inspire some additional creativity. If you don’t find what you want here, lovecraft68 has many more that should appeal to you. But only if you can ignore the obvious errors that really should be corrected by a proofreader.

secretLacesecretLaceabout 1 month ago

Stuff of dreams. Well done as always <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22258 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...