All Comments on 'Mine...Yours Pt. 07'

by payenbrant

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Rud1GirlRud1Girlover 9 years ago
Nicely played

Reminds me of a interview I saw with Malcom McDowell taking about 'Time after TIme' and the control it took not overdo the wonder at the throughly modern world.

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

The best way to wake up.....ok, maybe not the best way, but it would definitely be in the top 15....... More little hints, teasers about what powers Greg has :-) .

And there's that attraction rearing its head between Greg and Lucretia. I wonder what it will take for Greg to recognise and accept it.

William and Nancy are a perfect pair. They will keep each other on their toes or I should say Nancy will keep William on his toes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
cliffhangers suck

really...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep Going

I really like your story... i read them over and over agian. Yes maybe i have to much time ;). But you bild a really great World. I can only thanke you for your work!!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
with respect....

With respect, I must disagree with bearslady, the pace of discovery of Greg's powers is right for this story.

Another 5, well done.

maxd01maxd01over 9 years ago
"You got busy...with Mother?" I asked incredulously. He grimaced at that.

OMG, I damn near died laughing at that. I was doing good with a few snarky comments till I got to that and promptly forgot as I laughed my ass off. That and the bit with Lucretia being jealous of a rat. I had a brief image of her turning into a proper middle aged British woman and giving both of them that 'look' for misbehaving children.

Interesting twist with the whole vampyre and vampire bit. The idea of liquid bone liquor made me want to barf though. Egads man, you should wash your brain out for actually coming up with that. Oh and I want to know about the party... Then again it might be bad for the health of some lady if Lucretia found out about his necking or something.

Oh and the way Will described dallying with Mother I started thinking of whips and chains and other creative devices. I almost wish that Lucretia had been his just because the reaction would have been great.

MarieLyneMarieLyneover 9 years ago
Awww!

I'm very glad I (unconsciously) helped with the cooking!

I think I said so in my comment in the last part, but I love Nancy. I LOVE the match with William, though I must admit I was expecting it. I guess they were meant to live together.

I really, really like how you're slowly building the attraction between Lucretia and Greg, and not jumping into anything. Although I'm growing a bit restless here : what is Greg? What is a mage? There are so many definitions of the word. I can't wait to know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
curious

how are u going to add the gatewatchers love intrest for greg i would like to see more of them close to him

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
small flute of mountain dew...LMAO!

God I love this story! I was thoroughly anticipating Lucretia meeting Will and you did not disappoint! :)

Keep doing what you do. You have a wonderful gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love it

you have me hooked where do you go now....just really enjoy it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
keep up the good work

I really like this story, a lot of stories on here are about sex with a hint of plot thrown in for good measure, I'm really glad this isn't like this.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 9 years ago
i know its gonna be a while

But man....talk about withdrawal syndrome.....

I'm already twitching!!!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
secondly

On second reading, I find myself really, make that REALLY wondering about Lucretia's father.

William describes succubi as deceitful but she is honest and straightforward.

So much so that she is a complete misfit at home.

That and what appear to be stronger than usual combat abilities make me wonder about why she is the way she is.

This story is proving to be an interesting journey.

bibble36bibble36over 9 years ago
Brilliant

Fantastic and funny series, keep up the amazing work my friend.

JphlandJphlandover 9 years ago
Twists

I'm really enjoying you story. Can't wait for the subsequent chapters. I really appreciate you sharing your talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh Hells Bells

I just found this story, read up to here and now I will have to wait for more as I just checked on the last post date.

Excellent story and characters, Please keep up the good work.

Ramjet

new_readernew_readerover 9 years ago

Dude, Greg acting like a semi-retard was funny in the first few chapters, now it just feels tiresome. Otherwise love how the story's playing out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5 stars

Good storytelling. Maybe a little too Disney with the talking rat.

Now ... Where is da sex?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So very much fun!

I cannot quit, and it's past 1 am. Thanks for the wonderful story telling.

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Yeah .. agree with previous Anonymous - its 1:04am and I have work tomorrow, dangit .... but ... I'll just read one more chapter.

trashmantxtrashmantxover 8 years ago
...continuing.

I read your latest story "Soul Mate's" and haven't stopped reading you yet.

If I forgot to rate an episode its because I wanted to get to the next chapter

Sorry

TMTX

payenbrantpayenbrantover 8 years agoAuthor
@trashmantx

No problem! =-) No higher compliment than having someone want to read all of your stories so much that they forget to vote! Lol

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

You got busy...with Mother

A_BierceA_Bierceabout 6 years ago
This story is

simply fantastic, in every meaningful permutation of that word. I'm gobsmacked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You bring out...

A laugh in my every once in a while... no more often than that.

Your characters are super interesting, exciting and entertaining!

LiterKnightLiterKnightover 3 years ago

No matter how many books or stories I read, no matter how many times I reread this series, the exchange about statues and people painted like metal will always amuse me.

PurplefizzPurplefizzalmost 2 years ago

Being the vocab lover I am, I was extremely pleased to find the words: conscientious, acquiescence, incorrigible and reproachful all in the same conversation, wonderful words to read and roll around in one’s head, many thanks for writing and posting the story, but also using the words you have, it richen’s the story and paints the mental picture very well. Regards Ppfzz.

mzkatzeyz2mzkatzeyz210 months ago

Dear author, I'm so glad that Nancy is going to stay with William. I can't wait for the rest of the story to unfold. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a pleasure to read. What a fortitude to have someone writing like you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous