All Comments on 'Rory and Sebastian Ch. 20'

by sebastiando

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i get it

It was worse for Sebastian because Rory abandoned him and ripped his heart out when he refused to listen and cut all ties. To, then, find out Rory had dated someone - tried to move on - is gut wrenching. There is an enormous difference between meaningless sex and dating sex. One implies relationship and commitment, the other (though tasteless, immature, and tacky) does not.

Emotional stuff, heart stuff...that's what cuts the deepest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FINALLY, ANOTHER CHAPTER!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

And it was a great one, too.

I have to agree with the previous poster about dating sex versus just fucking.

Plus, it does make one doubt oneself when the other person looks like someone everybody else would probably have expected the love of your love to be with.

It's been a long time since I read about their breakup, but I recall that Sebastian never really explained the kiss the way he did here. Maybe, just maybe, if he had, Rory might not have broken up with him? Of course, Virginia...it was Virginia, wasn't it?--Virginia, I think, would have worked hard for them to break up anyway. Now...NOW she's keeping her nose out it? Bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Dumb. Luckily I didn't have to read 19 other chapters to come to that conclusion

bobbleobble32bobbleobble32over 9 years ago

Fantastically happy to see the story move on, thought you'd given up!

So happy to see them back together and I totally understand Seb's paranoia over Alasdair, and I'm a little surprised someone as sensitive as Rory doesn't. Seb may have managed many more partners than Rory but he didn't date them for four months and doesn't spend time with them on a regular basis. I'd go insane if my bf decided he wanted to spend time with an ex!

Can't wait for more. As for the last comment, maybe if you had read the previous 19 chapters you'd understand why this story is so brilliant. I'll tell you what's dumb, starting a 20 chapter story at chapter 20, goon!

hk47enclavehk47enclaveover 9 years ago

A new chapter!! Yay!!

Great as always. Loved it!! Looking forward to more! :)

dez421dez421over 9 years ago
thank you

Been waiting forever. Glad we finally got a new one. Love where u went with this. Can't wait for more. 😊😊:-)

MalphusMalphusover 9 years ago
Fantastic

This story is fantastically constructed. You, in fact, have been the first person whom I have felt obligated to leave a comment informing them of their excellence. Keep up the incredible work. I eagerly await the next installment.

Stay classy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Thank you so much for this chapter! I loved it! Please post more.

EroticChocolateEroticChocolateover 9 years ago

OMG finally, you have been missing in action but I'm So happy your back

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story, Great Chapter

I was so thrilled to see this story continued. It is one of the best, if not the best, on the site. The characters have been developed so fully that it is so easy to understand and relate to how they're each feeling and why, especially when you remind yourself of their ages at this point. Their problems and anxieties are realistic, as are the ways they deal (or don't deal) with them. This was one of my favorite chapters so far, and I can't wait to read more.

bicuriwhatbicuriwhatover 9 years ago
Thank You!!

I was so pleasantly surprised to see this. Thank you so much. I cannot wait for the next chapter. Thank you:)

sweets31645sweets31645over 9 years ago

I have been hoping you would continue this story. I am so glad you have. It is one of my faves. Please keep writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
beautiful

Such a great story, so glad to see you back. You are a wonderful writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The absolute best...

LaVieErotique here, that'll teach me for forgetting my log in details.

This is what erotic romance should be; loving, passionate, sexy, with fabulous characterisations and realistic emotional engagement. The writing, as ever, is just so immediate and clever. More than worth the wait. Superb. But oh my goodness, how I fear for Rory...am I right??

Welcome back, Sebastiando, we've missed you so much.

jerickmiranduhjerickmiranduhover 9 years ago
Great memories

After reading this last year, I was saddened but also happy. I am so happy that this story got to be continued and it brought back great memories when I read this before. Keep up the great work! I love this couple!!!

erotikpassionserotikpassionsover 9 years ago

Beautiful story though you took your sweet time in posting this chapter and I had to read from chapter 1, not complaining though since I loved doing that all over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good

I will be so upset if it takes the author another 17 months to post another chapter. This story is too good! Keep it coming! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Glad you're back

You can't even imagine my excitement seeing a new chapter after I had pretty much given up on the story. Please don't make us wait that long again. I think I remember you saying the story is supposed to be 30 chapters in total.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved this!

This was an incredibly hot final scene. Very arousing! As always though, I loved your story and your writing. I felt for Seb in this but understood Rory's frustration. Loved the supporting characters too. Amazing story and glad you're back!

ladymaryladymaryover 9 years ago
Just perfect

This month I found out that I got accepted to do my MA degree in economics and somehow the fact that you posted a new chapter is still the best thing that happened to me this year ;) I missed these guys so much and this chapter is as lovely as ever. Thank you very much for these two amazing characters. :)

EricMorrisonEricMorrisonover 9 years ago
Finally ! ! !

I've kept coming back to check on this story every now and then, and imagine my surprise when after a year and 5 months instead of saying 19 chapters on the top of the list it says 20 ! ! !

Not gonna lie, I was beginning to lose faith, but it was definitely worth it. It was everything I expected and hoped for, and MORE ! ! !

They way you write, and the decisions these characters make are so real and so human you can't help but feel what they're feeling.

I sincerely hope you keep up the good work, and as someone else already said I read it was 30 chapters long, so I'll be waiting ! ! !

fizzgigfizzgigover 9 years ago
OMG!!!!!!!!

Omg, omg, omg! I am so so happy to see you back and I loved this chapter! Can't wait for more Darlin!

EveValmiriEveValmiriover 9 years ago

Your characters are amazing. Thank you so much for making a story that is deliriously sexy and heart-meltingly romantic. All the time spend waiting for the new chapter was worth it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Your story is captivating, you have a skill with words. I came onto Literotica just to get off, stumbled upon the first chapter of this, and ended up completely caught up in your characters and their lives. I read all 20 chapters in a day and will probably read them again. You should consider writing a book, and thank you for sharing this.

Tom7JerryTom7Jerryover 9 years ago
So happy

I, like everyone here, am so happy to see this story continued on! I enjoy how you've taken your time with the characters. It makes it more....well more. I truely feel like you capture real life feelings and plausible situations. Real relationships are difficult. Not all roses. Not to mention when there is a break in the relationship the inbetween can cause serious difficulties when both parties come back together. I think you have captured that perfectly. You are an amazing writer. I have added you to my favorite writers. I have an actual list.

At any rate thank you for continuing the story. I suffered (overly dramatic I know) waiting for the next chapter. Almost gave up too..

Regards,

TM

InexperiencedWriterInexperiencedWriterover 9 years ago
FINALLY!

This is the ONLY reason I ever get on this site and I am so glad the series is finally being continued! These are some of the most beautiful & well-written works of art I've ever read, on this site and out of all other literary works recently. You really should try to get these stories published or something, because you are too talented an author and these stories are seriously WAY too great for you to keep hidden away on this online porn site! Please, promise me that you'll try to do something with these stories (published or PRODUCED!) & that the next installment wont take so fucking long! Thanks for giving me a new group of a chatacters and an engaging story to get obsessed with x

InexperiencedWriterInexperiencedWriterover 9 years ago
Thank you xx

Thanks for ceating a new world for all of us to laugh and cry at and a beautiful group of characters to fall in love with. I can't tell you how much I've been obsessing over this series, so thank you for finally keeping us updated on Rory & Sebastian! Keep writing, and posting, frequently, because these stories are too great for you to keep taking year long breaks between installments! Your fans are waiting lol. Please post the next one soon. Thanks again for the tears, laughter and love x

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Come back!

I hope everything is ok. Really want you to finish :)

GebasGebasover 9 years ago
There is no words....

I have had only few books were i felt like this, and all of them from different styles, but from what i had in this category, this is the best book ever. Im usually getting really pissed when it's not finished, but i can still manage to wait till it's totally done.

The most amazing part about your writing, is that it feels like you telling your own life, your own story, and i mean not fantasy, or imagination, but from your own personal experience.

Don't ever stop writing, and when you will finish it, i mean totally, i hope that you will decide to publish it properly. It's totally worth doing it.

Good luck to you and have fun in everything you do, and hope to see new chapter soon again.

shirohshirohabout 9 years ago
more, please! (remarkable writting)

I need to read more. I'm just addict to this two guys. Your writting is awesome, I like so much the way you describe their emotions and thoughts, I love the way Sebastian is, he is my hero; as well I like so much Rory personality and "social perfection". The humour is the other thing I love of your writting.

and, damn, your dialogues are... . they always sound so real, so closer to the reader (me), that makes me cry, laugh, get nervous and so on. Some of them had been readed more than twice once I finished one chapter. Im not so on the sex parts but on the side of the develope of the relationship. anyway, that parts are good, specially the thing of the guy 20 years older than Sebastian, I felt it so raw and dirty, but so real, and the wisdom of S, being such young, realizing how much awkful could be his future and then crying alone in his bedroom, that was brilliant.

please keep writing, no matter how much long, I will be waiting for the next chapter.

greetings and respect from a chilean (f) writer.

PD: sorry for the bad english.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Incredibly Hot!

So hot and sexy! Dominating male has his hot penis buried to the hilt very deep inside submissive male's body thrusting very heavily into him and ejaculating large loads of hot semen very deep inside of him filling him up!

Both males that could have all the sex they want in which neither have to worry about pregnancy even if dominating male ejaculated extremely large amounts of hot semen inside submissive male's body with every single thrust for hours and hours on end, even if each drop of hot semen contained millions of sperm, even if each ejaculating load of hot semen contained billions upon billions of hot sperm!

Far more than a few minutes later submissive male lets dominating male know that he could still feel dominating male's hot semen leaking out of him as if being greatly turned on by that. So sexy! Hot pleasure! Submissive male is pregnant with countless billions upon billions of hot sperm that will remain inside him for a day or two or perhaps a little bit longer! Getting pregnant by another male without actually getting pregnant. The great pleasure of top male impregnating another male he is so attracted to without actually getting him pregnant. But yet at the very same time, how both hot males long to have kids that look like the both of them! So hot and sexy lovemaking!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great writer

write a 22 and more please you are a great writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED for fucks sake bring it to an end before we all die from being fucking bored.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bored, bored, bored gave me a chuckle

I think the issue with this series is you over complicate it with too many characters, names, references. Who cares!? It is Rory and Sebastians' story remember that and encompass them, their love for one another, and screw the past, and those who don't approve of them. Bring it to an end, and quit boring us by bogging the story down in past irrelevant ramblings about those not worth the spit their name is spoken with, Also it must be said for a story that has dragged on for so long, and is suppose to show them maturing, the lack of maturity in the characters is woefully apparent. Still

having invested so much time reading past chapters I will continue on till the end.

sebastiandosebastiandoalmost 9 years agoAuthor
To the two anonymous comments

Guys, if you're bored - stop fucking reading it. If you can't follow a few names, or cope with more than two characters, reading in general mightn't be for you. I actually laughed at someone complaining about being bored by something they're under no compulsion to read. I'll finish this story in the same manner I've written it - my way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a nice surprise!!!

I came to this story to grab the link because I was recommending it, and you cannot imagine my DELIGHTED SURPRISE that there were two new chapters!!!!!! This one was a treat, and I'm off to read the next one now. I had actually thought the story was truly done after Chapter 19, so this is an unexpected delight, thank you so much for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I can't help but love this series

Their love is real and unreal at the same time in a good way its like you know them and feel for them definitely different than other stories on this site and really well written and emotional something more than just to pass time with author kudos to you you've written an amazing love story:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous