All Comments on 'Telemarketing Turnabout'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
dark gabledark gableover 9 years ago
Great Job

Hot story. I enjoyed it and look forward to the rest of the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent Story Line!!

Quality writing, great characters and within reality, a very possible scenario ties it all together nicely. This could be a 3-4 or more chapter story line without losing anything.

BRAVO!!! More of this please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well done! And a wistful tear...

Terrific story. Powerfully erotic, plausible main story line, nice cliffhanger at the end. Well written. Hope more will follow. Now about that wistful tear...

My wife died last year. In so many ways, she WAS Becca. Same hair color, same eye color, same sexy voice, same incredible tits, same asshole ex-husband whose dick was smaller than mine, same devil-may-care-let's-fuck-anywhere attitude.

Other men wanted her. I was lucky enough to be with her for over twenty years. She took me to heights of ecstasy that I never knew I could reach.

When you write the next chapter, could you arrange for Becca to tit-fuck him in the shower? I have never gotten closer to heaven in this life than when my wife knelt before me as we were covered in soap suds, poured shampoo on my rigid erection, then sandwiched my cock between her 36DDs and allowed me to fuck her cleavage until I couldn't cum any more. Thanks.

Thanks for the memories.....

SirCarlSirCarlover 9 years ago
Don' Good !!

Keep up the excellent work.

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
Wonderful story, looking for part 2

Very well written, made me jealous and wet all at the same time. Good detail. Would love to read more, after all he has not taken over the back door yet. Going to love reading more of your works. Thank you

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycover 9 years ago
Hot and arousing!

You definitely like it hot. Wonderfully sexy story. Very pleased to have discovered your treasure trove of stories. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ballgame

Was loving it until the bathroom at the ballgame. Over the top.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Good One!!!

I really enjoyed this tale. Will be back for many more. I really like your stuff.

My MOM, was a Red Head, & yes I lusted after her. God she was like Becca in a lot of ways.(thats why I have 2 half siblings giggle lol)

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

This really was one of the best written stories I've read on this site. The sex was smoking hot but better than that, the author really painted a picture so you could see in your mind's eye what was going on.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 9 years ago
Very Hot!

I enjoyed this one very much. Like another poster, one of the best stories I've read. You are very talented indeed!

gotranegotraneover 9 years ago
One Word!

One word for this one: SMOKING! I can't wait to read the sequel!

jott50jott50over 9 years ago
wondering

im still wondering why her ol man left her. she is obviously hotter than a firecracker, great in bed, hard working,willing to pull part of the financial load,dosent seem bitchy at all, whats not to like here...?????? was he just a clueless dumbass???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story and very welll done in all areas!!

Very engrossing. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
to jott50

halfway down the first page it says her husband left her for a younger woman.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 8 years ago
Loved it

Great plot, great writing, and great sex. What more could a guy want in a story?

Five stars and then some!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Second read

Still love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pretty good, considering…

… You hit two of the things I dislike, and one I detest. I don't understand why authors feel a need to give their characters oversize sexual attributes. And anal sex is just disgusting in my opinion. Fortunately I could skip over it, and you did repeat it. On the other hand, I liked the public bathroom sex, and enjoyed the oral sex (both ways) and her wanting him finish in her mouth. The description of her cleaning herself up in the bathroom was especially good. I would like to read one where you reverse the age roles, an older man with barely legal teen, maybe daughter or stepdaughter. Looking forward to chapter 3 where her daughter joins them.

I'm not hiding with Anonymous. I was away a few years and have forgotten it.

metta1009metta1009over 6 years ago
Great!

Great writing and a great story. Thanks

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966over 5 years ago
Definitely ...

... delightfully delicious!! Thank you :)

MatureandkinkyMatureandkinkyover 5 years ago
Brilliant! ..... And So Erotic.

Hi ILIH6308, you have a special talent.

roveroneroveroneover 3 years ago

VERY hot...love the picture you paint of her BUT...shaving her lush, and quite rare, fire bush..!?! Criminal...!

what's up with 10 year old pubis look when she's mid 40's...

nonetheless looking forward to following chapters

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Very hot bedroom scenes and other places. Although at my age............but a good story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous