All Comments on 'Sleepwalker'

by stlgoddessfreya

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DiannahDiannahover 9 years ago
4 stars

Odd, yet strangely erotic. I enjoyed it. Very original take on the sleepwalking theme.

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 9 years ago
Very different

I love this story. This is the first real roman a clef I have read on Literotica, and it was totally true to the concept. I liked looking at everything from her distorted, deranged point of view and the ambiguous ending was the icing on the cake.

All in all, I will definitely have to keep an eye out for anything else you might write, if they are going to turn out to be like this.

patientleepatientleeover 9 years ago
I love this.

Freaky deaky. 100% erotic horror. Putting the coffee beans in the grinder was the only obvious solution.

BuckyDuckmanBuckyDuckmanover 9 years ago

Deliciously creepy in the sexiest ways possible! So many wonderful turns of a phrase through-out this piece to savor and delight at least 37 times. Confusing at times, but confusing in that good way, as if the answer lies just behind a veiled doorway, but when the curtain is pulled back, you're faced with darkness more questions, and the dreadful knowledge that you must take one more step. Wonderful job!

sheabluesheablueover 9 years ago
Dark and twisty and weirdly sensual

I could not love this story more. What a twisted web you weave! You are an artisan of the craft of writing, no doubt, but the erotically charged horror that seeps from your brain is so darkly delicious! I was at times laughing and cringing and gasping and marveling at this perfectly psychologically creepy tale. I loved how distant she was from all of it, vaguely curious but not panicked or ashamed. Atmospheric and exciting.

MSTarotMSTarotover 9 years ago
Very nice

A deliciously dark walk in the night. You managed to bring together so many different and strange elements to heighten the sexual edge of the story. Very good job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous