All Comments on 'Lesbian MILF Seductress: MOM'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
goamz86goamz86over 9 years ago
Another Good one

Thanks again for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another Great Story

Your work is fabuleous and extremely erotic on all counts. This story of Mom and Daughter needs more chapters as mom teachs daughter how to be an effective dom. Also, Mom needs to dominate daughter more to be her plaything...Keep this one going, please.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Charming

Such lovely, thoughtful characters...not! Wtf is this? Cheap, totally unrealistic BDSM slapped together with silly fake lesbian incest. Thanks for this unwelcome insight into ssl's silly mind. Do everyone a favor and stop clogging the incest hub with this shit. No, wait a minute. Keep it coming. It only makes the good writers stand out even more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Snother Great One

Yet another great story by one of my favorite authors. Love the insight into how Bree got started. This is the second time you have written a story with Bree submitting to her mother. I am begging, please, please write another chapter where Bree finally turns the tables on her mother and puts her in her place. Namely, on her knees worshipping her daughter's superior body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Who made you king?

In response to anon below, who put u in charge? Unrealistic? As opposed to what? Stories where the son seduces mom and they fall in love and live happily after? Is that what you want on the "incest" category? It's a fiction site moron. Most of this is unrealistic. Though i would say ssl is as real as anyone else. If you take a look at her reads, faves, etc, she is one of the most popular authors on the site. I read somewhere she is the author with most favorites. So apparently, many more people like her than don't. If you have a way to tell her, or any writer, how to be better do so. If not dont read it. Either way shut up with the useless negative comments. As if you could even write your name.

fallensaviourfallensaviourover 9 years ago
more like this

was getting a little tired of the cruel mistress streak you were on for a while, nice to see a somewhat proper dynamic, even if it was a little easy for mommy to domme daughter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really like this series

I'm also very eager to read about the story of bree turning the tables on her mother. I believe you hinted at doing that story before.

NaughtyBaby25NaughtyBaby25over 9 years ago
Another fun story

As always a fun exciting story. A bit briefer and less sexy than I'm used to from your stories but still as well written as usual. I only hope my stories can someday be as popular and successful as yours!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lessons

i like this character, but she is kinda bitchy. Glad to see Mommy show her her rightful place.

TheShadoWalkerTheShadoWalkerover 7 years ago
YESS...

You are beginning to understand.... I have never needed to coerce a sub/slave.... Cassie is your evolution...

buzzsaw48buzzsaw48over 6 years ago
Very nice

Subtleties abound in this part of Bree's development. The dynamic between mother and daughter and her learning of Mom's history and Mom's strategic thinking are superb, as expected from my absolute favorite Literotica writer

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

314. Finally Bree learns who is on top and in control. This story could have been more involved with the lessons more detailed, but even though Bree tried to put down her mom’s comments, the mom prevailed. The hierarchy prevails. More?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50804 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...