All Comments on 'My Night Out'

by jenn1992

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
yesterdaysyesterdaysover 9 years ago

Hot Story!!+++ Hope you'll write more....

rombo034rombo034over 9 years ago

Really hot! And smart enough to lead the game!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The sexual exchange I never had

Was it my arched eyebrows v. straight? Something "dangerous in my manner"? My face? Whatever, I never met a female that was this human. And this makes me soul-fully angry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

smart, honest, simple, energetic, sexy. good story; good writing.

soKINKYsoKINKYover 9 years ago
Great

Great story. Great writing. Great sex. Keep writing. Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You Horny girl

I loved masturbating to this story, super hot that it's TRUE, tell more!! Richard NZ

playman64playman64over 9 years ago
Excellent.

Jenn,

Excellent story, I give it a 10.

Loved jacking off with it.

Steve

Anonymous_strangerAnonymous_strangerover 9 years ago
Fantastic

I think I'm in love.

psychedelicmothpsychedelicmothover 9 years ago
Wonderful

I loved your story. It was well written and sexy. You did an especially good job building up the erotic tension during the scenes in the apartment. I hope you continue to explore this theme in your next story. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best new writer in a while

Great start! Loved it! Also really love that your pic matches the story. Please do that again! But if possible, but the pic in your bio so we can see it better--the version with your name is too small to see clearly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A great story

I love reading true stories, and yours was one of the sexiest stories I have ever read on here. You are a natural at it!!! I cannot wait for the next one.

puzprad111puzprad111over 9 years ago
Awesome!

Can't wait to read more!

DaveXX80DaveXX80over 9 years ago
Terrific

A great story. And I loved that it was true! Very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved It!

Great story! Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You're hot!

Would love to eat you up before I pumped your hot little pussy.

jennyphiljennyphilover 9 years ago
Brilliant!

Can't wait for your next story!

Is that you in the towel?

interpreter_xinterpreter_xover 9 years ago
A truly engaging piece

Jenn, I loved your youthful energy and spontaneity, it gave your submission a truly unique character and made it feel like the work of a young woman who is exploring her sexuality, I truly believe that you are the young woman you say you are (all too often the supposedly young female authors of literotica are actually older men who no doubt love the sexual advances their many readers make through comments like this one).

I felt your story was well written and flowed very naturally, it also conveyed a sense of risk as well as a feeling of adventure; furthermore, it's main character (you, I hope) was brought to life beautifully, I truly felt a connection with her and was very much hoping that she would get the reward which she deserved for all of her bravery.

Lastly, the sex was both wonderfully erotic as well as edgy and adventurous, my only criticism is that the final scene with Charlie could have used more description (leading to a more drawn out 'climax' scene), as it was, the final scene of your tale was short and left me wanting; I would have lengthened this scene even if that meant exaggerating slightly, it would have benefited significantly from more detail and thus enriched your entire story; I would even suggest editing this piece if you want to flesh it out more.

All in all it was a fanstic first submission and I really enjoyed your work, let me also say that if this is a %100 real story that you truly deserve recognition for your bravery, I would kill to meet a girl like you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it, got me very hard! 😉

Really enjoyed your story.....

jfkingjfkingover 9 years ago
Sizzling stuff!

A true, first-person account of wanton exhibitionism written by a horny, attractive 22-year-old woman is always going to please male readers, but this one is exceptionally mind-blowing. If I may paraphrase a popular movie line, you had me at "The beers were going straight to my pussy." Whatever minor spelling or grammatical errors you may have made here (and there really aren't many, for a first effort), you more than make up for with your enthusiasm in both living and telling the tale. I know I'm not alone in hoping you'll have more XXX adventures like this one and share them with all of your Literotica fans!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sexy!

Wow that was one sexy story!! I am so hard right now. I too am curious if that is you in the towel? I can't wait for your next story. Keep them and me cumming!!

krazikendrakrazikendraover 9 years ago
(((HOT)))

WoW what a story girl ! Had me wet immediately and wasn't long before my shorts and panties were off and I was fingering myself like crazy !!!!!

Cant wait to read more.....Dont keep me waiting too long.

oooXXXooo KraziKendra

bdr85bdr85over 9 years ago
Very Sexy Story

That was a great story! Amazed that it's a true story too, it makes it even hotter. Love the imagery you set up your descriptions (especially about the towel showing your legs and you catching your roommate checking you out). And you do a great job building the tension in the story, I was definitely getting excited and was really hard by the end. Sounds like you had a fun time exploring your controlling and teasing side.

NudieNomadsNudieNomadsover 9 years ago
Yeah Baby

omg that was hot i imagined my wife in your shoes the whole story an wow what a turn on

qarlcueqarlcueover 9 years ago
Brave and generous

You're brave to try the things you did, and generous to share the experience with us. You're a good writer, and sexy story teller. Loved it!

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 9 years ago
Interesting read

Thanks for sharing. I'll be back for more.

dosplank88dosplank88over 8 years ago

That was incredibly hot. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
well done

I vote for more of your adventures....

CallMeKaschCallMeKaschover 7 years ago
Well done

This story ends a little abruptly, but the build up is worth it. Nicely done, jenn! Thanks!!

ultramanncultramanncabout 4 years ago
Frustration leads to uninhibited sex.

Your story was so well done. The way you were sexually deprived although you teased to make yourself quench your desires in a small way it built until you let Charlie take control of your pussy in the bar.

The sudden cock suck and swallow was exquisite. The thought of you feeling that first rope of cum than taking charge and finishing each rope after was cock arousing.

When I was done reading your story I actually had pre cum on the tip of my cock.

Thank You!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjenn1992@jenn1992
165 Followers
Hi guys! I'm new to writing, but have been reading here at literotica for a long time. My first two stories are now up, and I'm wowed by your feedback - thanks for being so supportive! I'm working on a couple of things for you all, so keep your eyes peeled. Let me ...