All Comments on 'Succubus Summoning 210'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
thank you for another ch :-)

this story is one of the few reasons I keep coming back to Literotica ... I have paid money for stories that were not nearly as good

thanks for another chapt :-)

BlackandWhiteKnightBlackandWhiteKnightover 9 years ago
Awesome like always!

That Rosa is most treacherous. It will be interesting to see what happens between her and Phil, when she realizes whatever is going on with him. Whatever happened to Jack Stone though?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Marvelous chapter as always!

Hope that the next one will be here shortly ^_^

warelliswarellisover 9 years ago

Holy crap this was hot! Nyte was great as usual I really enjoyed the tellani'nsara, and part of me hopes we get to see a story involving just them. I kinda wish the tellani'nsara Nyte had summoned had also done stuff like kiss Phil.

I also laughed at the part where Nyte undoes her ponytail and its sexy and all then BAM! that eyeball falls out and bounces off Phil.

Gunslinger002Gunslinger002over 9 years ago
love it

but what kills me is every time the succubi are about to become very vulnerable with phil there true nature pops out and almost kills phil i want to known whats so speacial about him

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

I've come to notice that any story you make will not disappoint. They just seem to keep getting better! Can't wait for the next SS book so I can buy it, and it can join the collection with all your other books.

Thank you for making these stories M. E. Hydra.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another one bites the dust

First sloth,then wrath, now Cerulea has to deal with gluttony and Rosa is tempting pride. Chalk was a bonified idiot can't say he didn't bring that upon himself, gluttony doesn't seem that much smarter and who knows what Cerulea is going to do to him. Hopefully Pride will fair better with Rosa and leave out alive,she also knows how to fight and it would be no surprise if she kicks his ass for something stupid. Only that will be revealed in the next chapter. Now for Nyte seemingly almost killing Phil for some deep reason and her suggesting he don't fuck Rosa for awhile cause she'll find out (which she will I already see that happening) I think that needs to be explained a little bit more.

Good chap even better with some Nyte fun,hopefully we'll see some Rosa fun next chapter and possibly some Cerulea fun also. Guess I have to wait until next month (hopefully)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ahhh complexities!

very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I like the world-building you've been adding to this series lately. Ever think about writing a full-length novel?

AelmuAelmuover 9 years ago

Man, I want more of Nurse Honey ><

She has been absent for far too long

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Small mistake

"Not anymore. Phil and Rosa were covered in his remains."

I guess hat should by Nyte in that sentence ;).

drmrbludrmrbluover 9 years ago
talk about fickle?

This adventure has more loops than a hook rug. There are a good many details and interactions described here, with more missing than is revealed. I'm not sure even an extensive glossary would begin to shed enough light to reveal the underlying reality or where it's headed. I think Sepulcarafax had the correct assessment, Phil is only a play thing to all of them... a harmless mascot. Sure he'll go on to learn more of what he can do, perhaps learn the boundaries of his limitations, and be some what powerful and useful yet never really measure up to his companions or be their equal. Then again all of their years/centuries of experience and practice, make his few short mortal years like a film of dust on weigh scales ignored when making measurements, like a passing fragrance soon dissipated.. We as readers only see what passes by the knot hole we are peering through, most is left obscured. Thank you for letting us see this much, we may not survive a full disclosure episode. Please do continue and make is bearable for all of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Time to get rid of Phil. After all, he's weak, cowardly, unable to do much except cower

And the only reason he hasn't been killed is because the succubi treat him like a pet, a dog to be coddled and played with.

Time to kill him off and get a real warlock in his place.

KotonaruKotonaruover 9 years ago
The Qištu...

For those that don't remember details (like me) but are to lazy to google (unlike me), "Qištu" was referred to a few times. The first time was when Phil was "reborn" in SS205 after getting sucked close-to-death by the drider/spidergirl demon. The plant-being who does so introduces herself with "I am Ûmūn Šag, verdant womb of the Dārû Qištu."

The next time was in SS207, when Cerulean sends Phil to Ab'ĝalga, who senses "the insatiable one" (Nurse Honey, I guess) and "the Qištu". She also comments that the Qištu likes "humble mumbles" like Phil.

Then, in the arena, in SS209, when Rose and Verde teach Phil some spells, Verde explains that "The heart of the Qištu is close to here", which apparently makes plant magic easier.

So, apparently, Qištu is related to Verde and plants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I LOVE IT !!!!! Hurry in make more , Question

What was Nÿte lying about after her and Phil had sex ? what was going on there? Please can someone tell me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

cant wait for 211 :D i hope rosa does him in :D hope its sexy :D cheers hydra

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

i hope the next one comes soon :(

anyways yeah i hope phil dies aswell 3:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I agree that this basically begs for the next chapter soon. Not fair to leave the readers hanging on a cliffhanger like that. ;)

As for getting rid of Phil, though...nope, not in favor. For all his occasional "whininess" I rather like him and think that he has about the right perspective -- smart enough to realize he's in over his head and to not be an outright asshole like apparently too many of his fellow warlocks. Kid's going to go far if he can just keep himself from getting killed too often (and he actually has been getting better at that, if slowly).

I've also gotten the feeling over time that from the demonic perspective the difference between "master" and "pet" actually isn't that great in general and that Phil's not particularly unique in that respect save perhaps for _understanding_ his actual position somewhat better than many of his colleagues do theirs. Demons can pretty clearly live much longer than humans (especially warlocks, who seem to be naturally inclined to come to premature bad ends anyway) and hardly ever seem any _less_ powerful than their human supposed owners, if they even have any...so, who's the master and who's the stray picked up from the pound here, exactly? :)

joshmosejoshmoseover 9 years ago
YES !!!

Please sir, some more! Thank you for this great series, and please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loving this story

While I originally just followed this for the fun-fun moments I've come to really like the story as well, the erotica being a bonus now. I enjoy the world you seem to have created and the tale you're telling so please keep them coming :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Succubi Competition

I wonder, in the curious corners of my imagination, if the succubi themselves are competing for young Phil's soul. As we've seen so far, each failed sorcerer's soul is given to the summoned daemon. But with this many succubi, I wonder if they are competing in their own way. Would Verde represent a lust for life, Rosa a lust for power, Cerpulea a lust for knowledge ? (etc etc)

Hmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Qistu

Truly love the series. You rank up there Hydra!

Curious about the whole rebirth thing. Apparently the qistu was involved and verde is closely connected. Perhaps the illusion to the statue that looks a lot like verde...an ancestor maybe or a god of some kind among the demons. Rosa certainly doesn't like plant magic since she burned the vines and claimed they were weaker compared to fire magic.

My theory is this... Verde's alter ego is the Qistu. Just like Nurse honeys alter ego is the Mahat something-or-other. The qistu has a soft spot for Phil and so does verde. Attracted to the humble mumble. Now Phil is reborn with qistu magic and Rosa will know and think him weak because of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Verde

In one of the previous chapters when Phil is being digested by Ûmūn Bag, there is a hint at Verde having another name--Eréš Nūkric. We haven't heard this name mentioned again. Curious as to where Hydra was going with this.

"He saw Verdé perched above them on one of the branches. Ûmūn bag looked up at her and a moment passed between them. Surprise flickered in the plant girl's eyes. She nodded. She looked down and gently ran a hand through Phil's hair. "I thought you were meat, but the Eréš Nūkric thinks you might be more.""

Makes we also wonder why the vines summoned by Verde were referred to in the plural "they". Maybe all these extra names like Qistu, Eréš Nūkric, and even Ûmūn Bag have something to do with the "they".

Seriously this story line is really cool. I'd pay money for a story like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
arghh!!! How could you stop there!?!?

lol that was really good. What has Nyte learned about Phil?!?! I can't wait for the next part! Such excellent story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really like the studients

I like the additions of the students in this series. But even more so the addition of the tellani'nsara. I wish, when Phil was alone he would have been trapped by the tellani'nsara while Nÿte battled Chalk. that owuld have made a very steamy scene.

I was with Phil and the bloody sexy was not as inciting, though very in character for Nÿte. All in all the students getting drained by the succubi is a nice diversion.

ImperialStoutImperialStoutover 9 years ago
A theory

My theory is that Nyte found out that Phil is in love with, or at least has some kind of feelings for, Verde.

Points that speak for this theory:

- It would be reason enough for Rosa (who seems like the jealous type) to incinerate Phil.

- It was her Phil actually summoned. The others he got as a "bonus".

- Verde seems to have a soft spot for Phil. In episode 114 she saved him, first from Nurse Honey and then she gave him time to examine his situation and give a negative response to "is this what you want?".

- Whatever "Qistu" is, Verde is definitely the one most connected to it.

- Phil's disapproval of the succubus hunting down the intruders (and supposedly having lethal sex with them) could be, at least in part, due to the fact that he doesn't want Verde to have sex with any of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pls hurry

I really can't wait pls pls pls continue the Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I LOVE ALL OF IT PLS HURRY AND MAKE THE REST

I been in love with this great story for a while, if they make this into some kind of anime/show I would watch it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awesome

I certainly hope to see this continue. I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More tellani'nsara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More tellani'nsara!!!!!

That was just a tease. Please have a story based on just the tellani'nsara please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To imperial stout comment

I think Phil might actually HAVE died or mostly died and and Verdi gave him some of her soul or something even more (Taboo) that might cost Verdi her life or power and Eer body is losing there minds (input ledger/joker here) over it and since Rosa is a hot head and Vedi's soul sister she is gana be PISSED hence why she would spit fry Phil

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I almost pissed myself

Holy crap! When Joey smacked Nyte! Next thing you know Phil and the other daemon are hauling ass! My favorite part of this story. The gory fuck after was kinda... revolting. But different strokes for different folks. -DJLJ2

FreakyusFreakyusabout 8 years ago
Nyte would give pinhead the shivers

Another excellent installment.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Verde is my love

Rosa is my confidant

Cerula is my buddy

Nyte is my lust (oh to share the spoils of war)

Nurse Honey is my holiday weekend

ZithabeziningiZithabeziningi20 days ago

Tellan'nsara the dark elements of sex and seduction, I guess Phil would've succumbed to their whims should Nÿte was not present. Nÿte is the mastery of sex and seduction🩷🧡💜🖤

ZithabeziningiZithabeziningi20 days ago

This Tellan'nsara part is very erotic, I think someday Hydra must write a stand alone short story🧡🖤💜💛about Tellan'nsara

ZithabeziningiZithabeziningi20 days ago

Tellani'nsara is the most exotic part, I wish in your next chapter Phil can alone roam to that dark place of the castle and fall in the hands of Tellani'nsara💛🖤💜 great story Hydra perfect 🥰

ZithabeziningiZithabeziningi20 days ago

Nÿte gave Phil the most intense pleasures that Phil will never forget, even though she scares him but when it comes to sexual pleasures she give him the best sex, Nÿte vagina is alive, it has the mind of its own, she can easily control it to her choices. Nÿte us really and expert in the arts of sex, she added Tellani'nsara while she was fucking Phil, the Tellani'nsara was also pleasuring him by sucking on his balls, fingers and kissing him while some were whispering sweet taboo things in Phil's ears

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous