All Comments on 'Grooming a Whore Ch. 06'

by InYourDreams

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
tales of the mentally ill arent erotic or for that matter interesting

1

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sicko author!

What a flat-out pile of shit. Go down to the low tide mark and stay until after the high tide comes in.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
As i said in part 1...

As I said in part 1...The gutter is where she was heading, and she finally got there. But as soon she get's old and had no more clients, her pimp will leave her alone. Maybe she can live in a shelter ou under a bridge. Even when she found that her pimp didn't want her in his house and took her to a shit hole, she opened her eyes. This is one of the creepy and disgusting stories of Literotica. I hope this is the end of it.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 9 years ago
It is an horror

it is terrible. It is disgusting. But ... at the same time, it seems so real and so powerful ... and it seems so impossible to predict where the story will go where Judy will end ... impossible to predict or even imagine.....UNLESS...this is all her dream, her fantasy, the creation of her diseased mind. But, horrible as it is to think that, that seems to be the only place the story can go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great stuff

As good as it gets. You have developed a true character, can't wait for where you will take us next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yeap gut and then grave

Will could not care less about. He will just use her until she is of no more value then sell her ass off the a lower rent pimp, and so on until she has no value or life left to live. But she choose so what do we care, meat grinder for her. Will, well there is no punishment to dire for him. Break one arm and though him into a pit of hungry rats sounds good. Drop him into the middle of the ocean with a lifeboat and 2 gallons of stinky water (no oars or sails).

NewYorkeroticNewYorkeroticover 9 years ago
Disappointing.

After chapter 5, I had imagined a creative departure for this story away from the usual fare we see on this site. Unfortunately, there is nothing original in this latest chapter. Then again, considering the author's body of work here, this development (or lack thereof) is not surprising. But when you think about it, what can I really expect? This is, after all, Literotica, not The New Yorker!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the fall of a housewife

Judy has gone from loving housewife to whore so quickly that the only thing in her life which remained constant was Will and the fact she had to pleasure him before her own needs.

I hope you carry on posting as this series has a gritty real edge to it and its so close to home for many woman.

fredbrownfredbrownalmost 3 years ago

Whore is good but I'm excited by dominant women when they do their whoring. I'd rather be Colin (not pimp Will) as it would excite me to accept Judy's new attitude - and source of income. I'd thank Will and then get rid of him, she's now the boss ......

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

oh man this is stupid! a pig wife, yeah there's a new one! lol

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry697112 months ago

People do not realize how easily I want you to be groomed, until she believes she has no choice, but to do everything she can to please the man that now controls her. Great writing keep it up.

Horny_SchoolgirlF19Horny_SchoolgirlF1910 months ago

This is a Hot story and a very intriguing turn of events for JUDY. Judy first lost her job (which was not paying) and started exploring with Will. Will realized that Judy in a innocent and frustrated house wife. Starts showing her the levels of something which is so unreal for her. She is enjoying it and the next thing she knows that she is on her marriage bed with a stranger and gets caught by her husband. She loses her husband, Her home and is being used as a flesh in some gloryhole stall. She is falling so drastically and yet can't understand what Will is doing. Cant see what becomes of her in the next part!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous