All Comments on 'Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 01'

by Reversecowgirl2014

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
SexyOkieMomSexyOkieMomover 9 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Sounds like something two teenage girls would do with their first love. Look forward to Chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Enjoyed reading chapter 1. Look forward to chapter 2 to see what is in store for the girls on their second visit to the college campus..

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 9 years ago
Red-hot, erotic story

This is one of the hottest and best stories I've read in a long time. I enjoyed how Sue and Debbie compared notes about their athletic boyfriends, down to the last half-inch. As they learned more about sex, they had to give it a try--and their boyfriends gladly educated them on the details.

Wow! This is one sizzling story!

DakotacplDakotacplover 9 years ago
Awesome!

Terrific story with VERY hot sex! Well done and can't wait for more! Reading it got me VERY worked up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love the first time story

Love the first time of the 2 girls reading chapter two later tonight sound HOT !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Drive In Scene

I enjoyed the story. The drive in scene brings back memories from back in the day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Older Sister

I enjoyed the story especially the older sister Sally coaching the girl's along!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great cumming of age story...

...reminds me of my own first time 40+ years ago. Especially with the worry about getting knocked up. However, why is it that every time the girl cums the first time. I know that I did not and most of my girlfriends did not either - the guys just couldn't last long enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
First Time

I enjoyed reading about the two girls and their first time to have sex...unlike one of the other comments I guess I was lucky as I had an orgasm my first time with my boyfriend now hubby some 42 years ago! We'd dated for three years and had sex for the first time our Freshman year in college.

honeyhole1970honeyhole1970over 9 years ago
Drive In scene

The drive in scene reminds me so much of the first time my boyfriend fingered me!!

bigheadspurtsbigheadspurtsalmost 9 years ago
AWESOME

This is awesome

"We looked into each other's dilated eyes while we kissed passionately. My nails dug into his back; my thighs squeezed him tight as my heels dug into his ass while I twisted and squirmed as Tom thrust his cock deep into my pussy, faster and faster, hitting my 'magical spot' with every forceful thrust."

SexMissy2016SexMissy2016about 8 years ago
Loved this story

I really enjoyed this story. Looking forward to reading the rest of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done.

Good erotic descriptions with feel good romance and love. A sweet love story.

SweetMelodieSweetMelodieover 7 years ago
Excellent first time story

I really enjoyed this first time story and gave it a well deserved 5 stars! Look forward to continue to follow this series!

Marklynda2Marklynda27 months ago

Great first time story and a great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userReversecowgirl2014@Reversecowgirl2014
157 Followers
Married.. Hobbies horse backing riding love sports-NCAA football, PBR bull riding and women's NCAA basketball.. Love hiking in the mountains.. deep sea fishing and salmon river fishing.. and best of all my hub and family! Not interested in receiving PMs for sex chats, role pl...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES