All Comments on 'A Pessimists Romance Ch. 02'

by Gweall

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmm...

I like the story so far, so don't get me wrong when I say... at least for now, both Dalton and Conner don't seem to be all that great. They have fought over Neil like a piece of meat, in front of him no less. Alone, they have some nice qualities, though. I like them for that. It's interesting that Dalton accepted Neil so easily even after the talk about how his father died. Neil was a bit harsh towards Conner at the end there. I would say that both, Conner and Dalton, try too hard. *shrug* I dunno. I enjoy the story regardless. Hope to read the next chapter soon.

CignettaRosamundCignettaRosamundover 9 years ago
Addicting As Always....

Yet I wonder if the story ends with Neil NOT being with either of them ....but learning that humanity isn't so foul and irredeemable after all.That would be an interesting twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really interested to see where you go next with this!

Jeez, poor Neil! But glad he's got Chewy and Rabies now!

63lsmith63lsmithover 9 years ago
NICE

I just read chapters 1 & 2. Looking forward to more chapters, I can not believe, that you would leave it hanging here, I also agree with most of the other comments. Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Addicting and so funny :-) :-) :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous