All Comments on 'A Pessimists Romance Ch. 04'

by Gweall

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
canndcanndabout 9 years ago

good to see this story continuing....Missed ya. should've said hi at some point...i hope you're really well.

story is a tough one for me, since my best friend who i live with, lost her arm at the same exact spot. not from an accident, but the loss is the same. For not having experienced it, you did a decent job of showing it from the outside. I doubt anyone can re-create the inside experience of that. I hope you will have him attempt to get a prosthesis. even if it means researching it. They can do amazing things. My friend can't get one, but that is b/c of the illness she has. her arm can't be touched due to the illness. So, a prosthesis touching it is out. Plus her arm isn't healthy in the part that is left. Sad case...but normally, hey can do things...and like Connor said, his father has money.

Where is his father in this? did he just walk out and say 'buhbye'? the fact that he came running into the hospital, must mean something. i'd have left that tape for his dad to find...maybe make the man wake the eff up.

I worry about two things....one is that he has to deal with dalton, but i guess dealing with the rest first is important. sadly, dalton must be dealing with alot. the guilt would be extreme and I believe he loved him in his own jealous way. the situation wasn't easy, having your best friend and you fight over a guy who had feelings on some level for both of you.

I hope conner lets him deal with Dalton before they begin a relationship. I also hope he goes slow. Neil has to be with him for the right reasons. neil has had a dysfunctional life at best.

What about his abilities...does he have that at all....I was hoping he had some regenerative abilities from his eel side :) Look foward to more.. hope to catch up sometime too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This story is getting better and better.

At least Neil is coping well with the unfairness life has given him. I just hope he doesn't ever feel like he has to make due with second best. Conner instead of Dalton, painting instead of playing the violin. Neil is a sweet, gentle soul who deserves happiness in whatever form he can find it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am surprised Dalton didn't go to jail

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous