All Comments on 'Stay Ch. 02'

by Lycandope

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

if it could be lifted dont they think it would have been before now?

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

I hope they are able to find someone to help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
In response to the snarky comment...

Maybe... since people run away before the situation can even be explained, and the family members keep killing themselves... then, no... probably not.

I like that he stayed. I like that he's so caring and conflicted, but still very much attracted. I also like the idea of a "quest" or "journey" to find some answers, and possibly a cure for the curse. This is definitely a furry/human fantasy/reality saga. I dunno. That's at least how I read it. Love wolf stories, but I'm enjoying the unique read. Thank you for the story. Hopefully you keep coming with more chapters. Take care.

JphlandJphlandover 9 years ago
Thank you!

I'm really enjoying your story, can't help but smile (and adjust)!

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Interesting twist to this sort of story!

Bravo! ;) Highly enjoyable and entertaining. Can't wait for what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great work

I hope this continues! I read this when it was first posted a month ago, been checking back weekly since in hopes of a continuation. This is a great story with outstanding potential to go several different directions, please return to it soon.

LycandopeLycandopeover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I really appreciate all the compliments on this story. I kinda didn't expect them. I mean, I liked the story (naturally since I wrote it?) but it was just a short little thing.

@redlion75 - perhaps some tried and failed. Maybe others didn't think to try or assumed it wouldn't work. Or perhaps others just wanted to live what little bit of their life they had. Or they kept telling themselves they'd try something the next day or the next as their intelligence slowly slipped away. Unfortunately, we're not all Lara Croft type adventurers with the means and resources to go around the world. Sadly :)

For the last anonymous comment - thank you very much! I may add another chapter or two to the story at some point. Perhaps. I purposefully left it open and, in fact, I left out a full-on sex scene with just a bit of teasing sexiness in case I wanted to do sex later. Well, that and the boyfriend is a decent guy and didn't want to take advantage of his girlfriend despite them being intimate. So, perhaps some day but, I don't think it'll be super soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful

I enjoyed the story for what it was. A fantasy story that gave me a serious erection. You should give some real thought to another chapter please.

T_WeezyT_Weezyover 8 years ago
More?

Wow, you ate a truly gifted author; your ability to imbue characters with emotion is astounding, and a true pleasure to read. I really would love to read another couple of chapters of this story; I feel like it's just getting started and has so much potential! I want to read about them having sex, of course, but also about how they deal with The Change, about Kevin's efforts to lift the curse. Ideally they have the conversation about whether it's okay for them to have sex while she's in her altered state, and lacking her normal intellectual prowess, and after some convincing he agrees that it's okay if she tells him to before the change starts. Eventually his research on the curse pays off, resulting in a partial lifting lifting of its hold on her, allowing Brandy to retain her mental faculties throughout, (and of course have lots of sex with her newly retained awareness) and later perhaps learn to control it to some degree; first learning how to use her newly retained mental acuity to revert back to her human form at will, and then eventually using what she's learned from doing that to control when the change initiates. The climax of the story could be them finally being able to once again have sex with her in her human form, ending with them being married and living and loving happily ever after. Brandy, now able to control its power, slowly begins to see it as a blessing, rather than a curse.

But I digress; my point is that you as an author, and this as a story, both have much potential as yet left untapped, and I should greatly enjoy watching them both develop to be the best they can be.

--Sincerely,

T_Weezy,

Trevor23240@yahoo.com

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago

I love a happy ending. Somehow, I feel like there's a lot more to this story that hasn't been told... yet.

TangentFoxTangentFoxabout 5 years ago

I really hope there's more to this story someday. It was beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyable and very sweet.

Just finished Stay Ch. 1 & 2, and I have to say I really enjoyed them. I like that Kevin doesn't just break down and seems to have a concept about consent (in contrast to a lot of stories on here).

You have some small typos that didn't detract too much from the reading, and I might have formatted your dialogue differently, but over all it was a very enjoyable read. I hope you continue with a chapter 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLycandope@Lycandope
1065 Followers
8/2/2023 - Not sure if it matters but, I've come out as a transgender woman and am transitioning. I go by Heather online but Lycandope is still me and what I typically prefer :) ----------------------------------- 1/7/2019 - I have a Patreon where I post my newest stories. I'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Stay Ch. 01 Previous Part
Stay Series Info