All Comments on 'Ordeal'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
In the end, doesn't really sound like it was an ORDEAL

Kind of liked all of it didn't ya fag Limey boy. Your "male" character is a PUNK in every meaning of the term. Lets any piece of crap just wreck his life and then laugh at him. If he stays the course this proud daddy's spouse might pop out enough little nappy heads to populate his own basketball team. This sucks literally and figuratively. 1 *.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wtf

What the fuck was that shit? That guys is messed up for going along with all this shit...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
crap

jeez what a whimp...devorce the cu.. and find someone worthy

pud

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Any posting by this asshole is always crap.

What an idiot author. His picture appears in the dictionary beside "sicko".

smartmalksmartmalkover 9 years ago
great story!

thanks for your another great work! if I could press star # 10 so was did it, but I had #5 only. :)

and please don't pay attention for those rude stupid comments... I'm waiting for your next fine story so badly..

especially for sequel of "Hell's Angels" probably...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
smarttalk

If you are with this author you are like his character in all his submissions.

Hunk

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WORTHLESS

No man can be that dense or stupid to put up with this type of shit,this author needs a lot of help if he thinks this is interesting..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the usual crap from this wimp author

Just once, man...just once could you write a story where the hubby's NOT a cucky wimp? All your shit stories read the same.

Concritic123Concritic123over 9 years ago
Love your stories...

I would never have kept the kid and probably have divorced the whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1 star

put it where it belong,,up your____ and in the green monkey aids cat, then I know not to open it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really

His wife is now a whore and he is OK with that. And sorry, its not just sex she is hanging around him going out with his friends on dates. Its not sex at all but a full blown affair

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Like always

One of the lowest scored stories in loving wives. I don't even bother reading anything you write anymore. If you ever get a score of 4 or above I'll consider reading you again. I won't hold my breath.

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
i love your stories

not really. i just enjoy reading the reviews. hell thats more fun than most stories on here.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Your stories...

I don't comment all your stories, because i haven't read them all, but as soon as I saw is a story by you, I read it just to know if this is the one I'll like. But still wasn't this time...Your stories are sad about people with no self respect and above all with a scent of racism...never a cheating black wife...never a black cuckold...Are you naive enough to think they don't exist?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Delete the UK

Please delete the UK pert of your name. Your wimpy stories make me ashamed that you have UK in your name

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Another lie in the story...

Any woman forced (raped) to have sex, would never, never in her entire life be addict to any man, much less to men looking like her rapists...Ahhhhhhhh, unless she wasn't raped, that she was having sex willingly. When she become pregnant, she couldn't abbort, but if the child was from the rape, she could give him/her to addoption. And the husband the moment she admited she had liked the sex and wanted more, he was free from his vows about the bad moments and divorce her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Are you the reason...

That Scotland wanted independence?! Oh how pissed off they must be that you are a countryman.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Very Similar !

I enjoy reading the authors stories the only issue I have is that the under lying theme is always the same.

Husband has an attractive wife,

Husband has average cock,

Wife gets to experience big cocks,

Wife gets pregnant from big cock lovers

Perhaps there could be some stories were the husband has the big cock and the wife seeks small cocks as they do not hurt her. Then her husband gets to experience women who are size queens and want to stay with him !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I know it's your kink

but I(and many others I believe) would enjoy your stories much more if you sometimes gave the wife some empathy, sympathy and love for her husband. You are one of the better writers on Lit but your stories do become boring since it is always the same plot. Formerly straight wife forced (that's a joke) to have sex with someone, husband is humiliated and in recent stories forced to commit sex acts on the offenders, wife enjoys sex more with others and becomes pregnant by them and husband accepts it and lives happily ever after as wife continues to have sex with others. There: I wrote your next story. It would be more interesting to me at least if you would mix it up a little. Have wife truly regret what she does, actually try to help her husband, show true remorse for enjoying herself, etc. I have gotten so I just skim your work now since they are all the same. I believe you would appeal to a wider audience and you would still maintain your cuck audience if you strayed off your beaten path a little.

anon.1

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago

Thanks for the effort. 1 star.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 9 years ago
Pretty rotten

What was the point of the big lead in at the begining about the camp. Totall unnecessary. And the rest of the story had no drama to it either.

Concritic123Concritic123over 9 years ago
For those that didn't understand the story.....

The husband was insecure in his relationship with his wife. He had definitely married a woman outside of his league and that drove his insecurities. The first part of the story dealt with that.

The rape and later Stockholm Syndrome resulted in her "addiction" to BBC. He loved her so much that attempt to end her cravings would have ended in her terminating their relationship. However, I saw their relationship breaking down anyways as she began cheating and started bringing in hood rats to entertain her.

Concritic123Concritic123over 9 years ago
BTW.....

The average length of a male penis is 5.1 inches long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unusual

I generally like reading cuckold stories, but there was something unsettling about the husband's personality. It helped me understand all the haters of cuckold stories (just a bit), because even I wanted this husband to grow a backbone. But rather than be critical of your choice of characters, I'll simply say "Not my cup of tea", with regard to the storyline.

On a (hopefully) constructive note, the proper use of commas and question marks seems to elude you. Please find yourself a good editor / proofreader to clean up your stories prior to posting them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Atlas, the typical UKR cuck garbage from what the comments indicate.

This tranny author is so fucked up, it is almost pathetic. A "1" as usual even though we did not bother to read such putrid bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Let's see...

you started out receiving 3's for most of your stories... and now?, 1's?

how hard do you work to go in that direction, as a writer who's interacting with an audience of diverse readers?

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
Good job!!!

Great story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The only good things about your stories.

Are the Comments. They're more entertaining than anything you've ever wrote. I get a kick out of one of the readers he rates every story in loving wives Excellent. What a pervert cucky. At least you've satisfied one reader. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Never would a man put up with this. Aborthion would be a must, she was repeatedly raped and if she wanted to keep it divorce would be certain. She loved what they did with her so and the husband knew it so divorce would of happened anyway baby or not

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
the biggest ordeal?

reading the story!

sorry I forgot just how much I dislike anything by this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
huh?

This is supposed to be erotic?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SSDD

Its almost the same format as all the other stories, wife cheats husband is a wimp, nothing changes only thing worth reading is the reviews there funny

ParttimereaderParttimereaderover 9 years ago
Dump her

Sorry dude. I can understand the "rape" but living with her now. You have no respect for yourself.

Get out while your young enough to start again

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
UKR, this one was....

....at times either so pathetic or so absurd, I didn't know whether to laugh, cry, get indignant, or puke.

In the end, I finished it as disappointed as in most of your other overtly trite and formulaic stories.

This time there were also far too many word misuses, grammatical errors and misspellings to overlook.

You've been a very, very naughty boy and shall be punished! 1*.

Concritic123Concritic123over 9 years ago
Rightbank, I have a solution for you.....

If you don't like UKs stories, then don't read them. Since you're not offering any kind of constructive criticism, your comments are pointless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It Felt Like Two Stories

I enjoyed it, but I actually think I would have enjoyed a cuckold story about the vacation more. The transition between the vacation and the home invasion was just too abrupt for me. Regardless, it was good. Thanks for writing!

krnchrmankrnchrmanalmost 9 years ago
Crap

Crap, crap, crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very Erotic

I love your writing, but reading those grumpy and ridiculous comments make me laugh. What lot of nonsense. They have no self confidence to see that the tale is not about their life. Congratulations to continue writing good tales and making these silly idiots look even more foolish .Very Good UKR.

cordialddcordialddabout 6 years ago
most of your work is better than this

Just sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Crap

Sorry she loves him, dont see it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not

a fan of this author. whether male or female, they admire niggers to much, overplay their sexual prowess and doesn't think much of white men in general. Would be interested in what a psychiatrist or a profiler would make o,f the author. The white women ALWAYS end up dissing the husbands for the vagaries of nature and while supposedly pragmatic the cunt soon is all about what she wants and enjoys, and ignores husband.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Just..

Pathetic. Even for you, this is so pathetic.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 1 year ago
And So We Have It

...story evolves from Faithful (the one week holiday camp), to Non-Consent (the home invasion), to voluntary Cuckhold ("okay, go ahead and fuck the odd dude.")

Since "cuckhold" did not appear in the tags, I allowed myself to read this POS. Big mistake.

In the end, there are zero admirable characters in this story. Shift in tone and category described above borders on dishonest.

Sorry I spent the time to read it.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Oh yeah, she loves him alright. Fucking he'll.

Hornydevil47Hornydevil4710 months ago

Sadly not your best story. I know you have stopped posting here, hope you are well in these difficult times. Mel B known as Hornydevil47.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous