All Comments on 'The Brownstone: Untold Stories Ch. 01'

by jayjayk

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
wingedchaoswingedchaosover 9 years ago

Excellent beginning! Looking forward to the continuation. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice

The first chapter was wonderful. I liked the feel of the story and how Adam was doing the right thing by helping Wally and by trying to be his friend first. It was a nice change of pace. The second chapter with Ronald was a different sort of beast and I'm waiting to see ho they tie in, if they even do. Will they all end up in the Brownstone? this is my question.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Generic title, generic intro text.

Way to lure us in.

jeansguyjeansguyover 9 years ago

Interesting to see a continuation of The Brownstone and I like the start of it. I'm very interested to see where you go with the story. Great start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I've never read any of the earlier Brownstone stories so I'm not familiar with your work. As a result I'm unsure if this is typical of your stories and there seems to be no real connection between the two parts of this story. It's very disjointed and seriously needs editing to correct spelling, grammar, and verb tense errors. With that said, I enjoyed the two stories and I like your imagination. I'd like it much better if there was some rationale for the change in characters.

dez421dez421over 9 years ago
loved it

Great continuation. For some of the crazy commenters, read the first stories in the correct order this story makes perfect sense. This is a great follow up to the series can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great addition to "The Brownstone"! I'm really looking foreward to the next chapter!

Raised_on_the_moonRaised_on_the_moonover 9 years ago
Chapter 1

I simply love the Brownstone story!!

Poor Wally for the life he had to suffer ...and poor Renny. I say, Drax is an idiot like Richard. Not as bad as Richard, but I could imagine that one day he's going to be as heartless and cruel like him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous