All Comments on 'The Secret within Me Ch. 02'

by absoluterotter

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Vintage Rotter.

What can I say? Magnificent. Pleeeeeeaaaaassssseeeee don't stop!!!!

John J

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

The build up in your story is perfect. Not too fast or slow; very realistic. I can't wait for the next chapters!

Breant1Breant1over 9 years ago
Outstanding erotic writing

Part 2 brought everything that I had hoped for. The thought of Yvonne sitting in the café with just her short skirt and no panties after the work out together in her leotard sends me right over the edge.

I'm also delighted that you are working on EMT, it will be worth the wait I'm sure.

Please do keep writing.

Ken

HogwashHogwashover 9 years ago
Fantastic news!

Well written story, and great to read. The news that you are soon to continue The smoking hot story of Ian and Suzanne is just fantastic! That series is the best erotica on the web. Keep up the most excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Falter 3, please! Soon!

Chapter 3, please!!! Soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't hold your breath.

Try in another couple of years. This is the great Rotter we are talking about. He does brilliant but he doesn't do rapid.

DrPopeDrPopeover 9 years ago
I think it was realistic until ...

Her conditions ... Which were blatent mistruths and twisted exaggeration but unlike a real life couple he didn't call her on it. Then I read your other stories. Why is it that seemingly intelligent, sensible quality writers in ths genre have to bend interesting narratives into cuckold humiliation rather then genuinely exploring the subject? You might have left the Loving Wife's category but that doesn't mean it belongs here. Literotica really needs a specific cuckhold category as its a genuine fetish with a obviously huge following but highly divisive.

RedDevil5875RedDevil5875about 6 years ago
A 5 For Quality Writing

But was disappointed at the end. When she said, "He asked me to have dinner with him tomorrow night and I accepted." I would have continued just as he did until she asked, "So, do you think your wife was very naughty?" I would have replied, "Yes, and now my naughty wife must call and cancel her dinner date or take extra clothes with her, because if she goes she, can't come back home, ever again."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous