All Comments on 'School Ch. 02'

by mumbai24

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
serious editing

The story needs some very serious editing. The great and frequent over use of "..." makes for confusion and wouldn't even pass grade school level writing. Easily removing 99% of that could improve the story greatly.

mumbai24mumbai24over 9 years agoAuthor
overuse of "..."

done. in next stories, I will take care of your suggestion on over use of "..."

FreedomBaseFreedomBaseover 9 years ago
Exotic, Authentic India

Here, the rich eat at Dominic's and the poor eat at McDonald's. Pizza Hut is like the mid-way point. I thought the people of India are vegetarians? Your first story had a LOT of India. This story would fit in almost anywhere because there's a LOT of India left out.

Yes, I like the story and the way you write, even though you left us hanging on what happened to Nisha aunty. Maybe she's the next chapter ? The scenes of lust are a well painted picture: it's almost like being there. Still, I liked the style of your first story better. I see you're becoming a writer. Maybe someday I'll become a critic !

mumbai24mumbai24over 9 years agoAuthor
Re: Freedombase

Thanks. I will try my level best to enhance story and writing style.

Wait for next chapters in this series.

To all readers, couple of new series will be published soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Poor in quality...

Not really good :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice

Nice story make her to wear sexy saree and fuck her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
from the old one(an Indian)

"a dog fucking her bitch in heat." a good sample of the illiteracy of this not quite educated Indian.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your Uncle's sons are NOT your brothers!

I stopped after that HUGE mistake! I can forgive language mistakes, but that's the same anywhere!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous