All Comments on 'How to Date a Superhero Ch. 03'

by frozenhero1

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great

plz upload the next chapter fast

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoover 9 years ago
Great

You continued! Thank you. I really hope Penny gets back together with Travis soon though, and that Penny doesn't "get" with Apollo or anyone else for that matter before that. I just don't see how they'll get back together after the way they left things. He says he can't date a Superhero, and given the title of the story it seems likely he'll figure it out - but with Penny leaving for another dimension with a greek god that plans to seduce her? Like I said - can't figure out how Travis will get back with Penny.

Hope you don't go turning Travis into a superhero or something to make it easier for them. Better in that case if like, Lauren gets her claws into him and Penny saves him and that somehow leads to making up.

Also - Hermes seems kinda fishy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love this series but..

I love this series so far but please don't have penny/mega-girl get involved with anyone else even if its only a one off thing, at least personally for me that would ruin this whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

maybe apollo wil help get penny and travis back together

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's Been Awhile, It's Nice to Have You Back.

It had been so long I had almost forgotten the previous two chapters, but that's what happens when life encroaches. I like your writing--no frills, and the editing is almost flawless. You take stale ideas that have run their course in comic books and, instead of just rehashing the obvious, you show your genuine love of the genre. I was a comic geek who inherited a stack of oldies from my great-grandmother when she died until just a few years ago when I retired from the navy and had to put other things into the forefront of my life. But once a geek, always a geek, and it is stories like this that remind me of why I was fond of comics to begin with. Thank you.

I know that Travis will eventually come back. He just needs time--time heals all wounds, eventually. But he hurt Penny badly and will undoubtedly have to win her back somehow. But, as a previous reader noted, I hope it does not include Travis gaining powers of his own or anything else so trite. Travis needs to remain who he is because that is the man that drew Penny to him in the first place. God, I'm such a romantic.

I hope the next chapter doesn't take so long to see fruition. But, if it does, it should be worth the wait as long as the level of entertainment is maintained. I will be looking forward to it.

Roger.

new_readernew_readerover 9 years ago

Dude, please don't have Penny and Apollo make fucky-fucky or I'll just hate you forever.

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerover 9 years ago
Interesting characters

I read all three stories before commenting. It is a testament to the quality of your character development, that at the end of the first story, I wondered how long the relationship between Penny and Travis would last, as she was clearly deceiving him and making him choose between two aspects of herself. Obviously see needed to keep some secrets, and Travis was somewhat immature not to be able to accept that. However, there was no need for Penny to make him choose between MG and her.

At some point, Travis needs to realize that he would not be alive if not for MG, and that he can have the reality and the fantasy. However, I enjoy that it will take a while so that their characters have an opportunity to grow and be revealed.

Thank you for a well told tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please continue the we're screwed series

Please continue the we're screwed series

beautyfishbeautyfishover 9 years ago
Don't hold your breath, everyone

Frozen is my favorite author on Lit, bar none, but he has a habit of starting series and not adding to them or finishing them. The classic "Beauty and the Geek," has many chapters, but was not completed and hasn't been added to for two years. The same goes for "Savannah" and "We're Screwed." This series went five months between the last chapter and this one. I understand that he gets to do what he wants, but I find it frustrating that he continues to leave his readers hanging and go from series to series rather than just finish something and THEN start another. My two cents. Hope we don't have to wait another five months for the next chapter of this one, or another two years for the next "Beauty and the Geek."

frozenhero1frozenhero1over 9 years agoAuthor
@beautyfish

Beauty and the Geek actually was completed, I had intended for the 29th chapter to be its last. Upon receiving dozens of requests I continued it in the form of 'Charlie & Miley', and very recently posted a chapter of that continuation. Please don't throw me under the bus for abandoning those characters because I haven't, I have continually written those characters for the past 4.5 years.

'We're Screwed' was intended to be a 3 chapter series and is completed. I left those characters in a good place and don't feel any more needs to be written.

'Savannah' I'm absolutely guilty of letting go. I have my reasons.

I am sorry I don't post chapters more often. I have an extremely busy life and I'm not always in the mood to write when I have the free time; I have many other hobbies. I'm not an author and I don't get anything out of writing for Literotica other than the fun of doing so. While I appreciate being your favorite writer here and part of the fun is sharing these stories with my readers, I don't appreciate being labeled as an author who abandons his series. 'Savannah' is the exception but is a small sample of my work here. I have two ongoing series, this one and 'Charley & Miley', both of which have had their gaps between chapters but have NOT been abandoned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Quite the opposite

I don't agree at all with the view that Penny shouldn't have an affair (or whatever) with Apollo. I actually think it would be great, beacause: a) variety will always make a story more interesting; b) it would be a great device to dive into Apollo's personality; c) having an affair with a god will probably make Penny what she's looking for in a relationship, and that's probably not an immortal, perfect guy; and d) such an affair would bring jelousy from Artemis, and that triangle could be interesting.

OK, it does sound a bit soap-opera-like, but I still think it's a good idea to carry on with a (so far) great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
IF

If you allow MG/Penny to be bedded by Apollo that would be a travesty. MG is a naive woman with a big heart. To have that happen is wrong.

Travis,was,stunned and hurt by the revelation, and that is understandable. I can see him just after MG leaves knocking on Jordan's door.

I like the arc, keep it going but be mindful.

PS Re Charlie and Miley dont do a threesome, it is wrong for their characters as you created them. Think about it, and feel better!!!!.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Travis ran from Penny. If she screws Apollo, so be it!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous