All Comments on 'Honey B'

by Wasted_Raven

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Thank you...

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for sharing.

JamesRTickitJamesRTickitover 9 years ago
Excellent

Very good story, well written.

A genuine romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Above and Beyond

Im so glad to have read this story.Im also glad to be a Canuck as well.The story was well written.Thank You.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Absolutely awesome story!

Very well written...start to finish suspense...I have become a fan!

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
*****

Good show! Very good writing and story. Enjoyed it immensely. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
We'll....

Rather childlike stereo type characters. He is handsome, wealthy, fantastic with computers, wealthy,loved by all, everybody happy to help in any way possible,

Become god on earth to a childlike woman, steals 900,000 dollars which he gives her and they live happily after.

Read like a fairy tale, but then there's a readership for such stories. I'm not in that group

eightytuneseightytunesover 9 years ago
Pity The Fool...

This feedback is in response to "Anonymous" who called it a fairy tale (read like a fairy tale, but then there's a readership for such stories. I'm not in that group).

Couldn't even use a proper login name?

I pity you for even writing your comment. Too bad you even took the effort to record in view for us appreciative readers who do like these feel good stories!

Indeed, don't read and express such crass thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Reading

You have created a wonderful story.

Very good reading.

Thankyou

AlwaysrainingAlwaysrainingover 9 years ago
Light Reading and Why Not!

There are all sorts of styles and types of story on this site, and this falls into the category of 'straight forward feel good romance', and within that category is beautifully written.

Perhaps a little more of their courtship? The Epilogue seemed a little rushed to me. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Romance Story

In response to the other anonymous, the test for this of sort of story is whether it enables one to suspend disbelief. You know, if you think dispassionately about it that it is unlikely, but it carries you along so you accept it and enjoy the story. This story was very well written so I had no problem in suspending disbelief and enjoying it for what it was. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting Plot but...

I found this to be dry. I made it to page 4 and had to stop reading because it was just so "This happened then this happened then this happened." I felt zero attachment to any of the characters because there was no emotional backing to any of them, and I would've appreciated way more substance than just "dude realizes chick is in awful relationship so he saves her." It also raised the question of: how does Honey feel about all of this? Besides hysterical cries and looking helpless, I'm sure she had more emotional responses than that and I would've liked to see them.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
quite mechanical, nothing very stimulating

with lots of unresolved issues.

what happened to the million dollars posted to get Baker out of jail?

certificates in the safety deposit box? how much were they worth?

why was the wine an issue at home when it was not even mentioned a few nights earlier at the resort?

and . . .

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
An enjoyable read

A pleasant romance where the Mounties ride to the rescue, bad guy gets his comeuppance and the good guy gets the girl. What's not to like?

avidreader123avidreader123over 9 years ago
One point

Did the story mention Baker being found with the $200k from the safe? Since it didn't mention it I thought an investor had killed him. He seemed too arrogant to commit suicide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good story

yes what happened to yhe 200k?? I really enjoyed the story with a very good ending.

do you have a follow up story on adam and Honey if so what is it called.\\

Ron in Texas cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Pleasurable Read

Honey was still talking as if she was living with him because he was very protective at the end and not as if she felt love for him.. What happened to children?

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Very Enjoyable Read*****

Very entertaining story. Thanks for sharing.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 9 years ago

A most enjoyable story to read. To the author, please keep up the good work with well crafted stories that are balanced and do not go overboard or to extremes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
except

She wasn't entitled to the one million. That was stolen from the investors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This writer is decent, but having read his other postings, I find he has many many plot holes, and unresolved issues within the story framework.

This detracts from the tale. I won't rehash what others have found, but suffice to say this writer needs at the least a beta reader or editor to assist with continuity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A VERY GOOD STORY

GOOD AGAINST EVIL AND GOOD WON OUT. HONEY WAS USED AND ABUSED AFRAID TO DO ANYTHING. HER GENTLE GIANT AND HIS SISTER SAVED HER LIFE.

JOHN BAKER AKA SCUM OF THE EARTH.

GLAD HONEY AND ADAM MARRIED I KNEW THEY WOULD.

THE PROTECTOR (TEDDY) SUCH A GOOD PART OF THRE STORY

is there a sequel in the future for Honey and Adam. If not you should consider working on one.

RON TEXAS cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

Buddy1945Buddy1945over 6 years ago
A very good story

A brutal but loving story in the end. He just could not seem to pick the right woman but in the end he did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too many holes in the storyline.

1. Why didn’t the police arrest Baker after his secretary reported him for assault and battery?

2. Why did Adam tell Honey about his stealing the investors money from Baker’s Cayman bank account just before she is interviewed by the police financial auditors? Honey would have spilled the beans under police questioning.

3. Adam thinks that it is ok to steal the investors money and give it to Honey because her husband beat her. This money was not earned by Baker. He took it from the investors.

4. Baker knew that Adam was a computer wizard because Adam gave him his card for contact information after Adam brought Baker his suit. Baker phoned Adam at his home looking for Honey. So why didn’t the smart Baker put two and two together

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

As much as I liked it, the plot, character descriptions I just felt that you didn’t quite pull it off, maybe the lack of sex? Maybe it’s the way you wrote it but it just misses being one of my favourite things

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWasted_Raven@Wasted_Raven
173 Followers
I'm Canadian and retired. I write for my own pleasure. If others find the stories enjoyable, that's good. If not, so be it.

SIMILAR Stories