All Comments on 'Anal With a Woman: A Guide for Men'

by HombreAmigo

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very female friendly--

and sweet/cute--

ALSO--very masculine voice--good combination--

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
For the record--

there's nothing wrong or shameful if the female wants to be on her hands and knees.

(Would it be shameful for a male partner to be on HIS hands and knees?)

Have you ever tried yoga poses? Is it shameful to feel good?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
On "not degrading"--

First, make sure you really care about/love in a human way the woman--

make sure she's in a MFA creative writing program--in poetry--and especially has had at least one good editor encourage her in her writing of erotic poetry--

William smythWilliam smythover 9 years ago
One thing missing

You fail to mention the beneficial effects of a thorough enema prior to anal penetration.

Aside from that this how-to essay is a very useful contribution for the first timer or for adding to the pleasure of those already experienced in this delightful variation. I give it 5 stars.

The clitoral stimulation is very important in assuring that the female partner acheives orgasm. Unless you are able to bring her to a climax she will never be happy with anal sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Failure in So Many Ways

This "guide" fails in so many ways that it just isn't funny. The short of it: [1] from start to finish, your major goal is getting your cock into her rectum - FAIL; [2] from start to finish, you show no desire to ensure that your female partner is anally oriented, anally sensitive, willing - FAIL; [3] no need to go further.

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 9 years ago
Asinine

This was written by someone who knows very little about anal sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
If "she's" writing and having published

in her form of choice--in literary mags--she's being rewarded. If also she's married and she tries out ideas for her poems in the afternoon when baby's asleep--

She's just being a good wife and mother. Her husband knows she works on a poem every time they have sex. He's just happy to be the recipient of her creativity--and her adorableness.

Like a time she ordered him to cum on her face and put part of it in her mouth. Then picked up her notebook and wrote about it. (This was one of baby's nap times.)

Oh. It was published.

PCrabbit

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
From a female who loves anal

I'm a female who was offended and disgusted when my man first mentioned trying anal...and now I love it. I never thought I'd do it but now I'm really into it. I don't think this article does much to tell a guy how to get a girl to agree to anal, so here's how I changed.

The proposition is important. Ask her if she has any sexual fantasies, and tell her anal is a sexual fantasy of yours. If she's offended, don't worry about it. Tell her it's just something that you think is hot, and that she doesn't have to if she doesn't want to. She'll probably think that what she's doing with you now isn't good enough for you, so be sure to dispel any of that.

The way it happened is I came home from work one night really horny. You have to wait until a time like this, when she comes to you wanting it bad without you having to do anything. I really wanted to give him a blow job and I was thinking about it the whole ride home. By the time I got home I was already hot. This is the perfect time to change her mind about anal. I was sucking him in bed and then he asked if she could put it between my tits, so I layed down and let him have at it. He then wanted to just rub his dick between my ass crack without putting it in. I agreed and thought at the time that we would just do this for a while and then do it doggie style, but that's not what ended up happening. After a few minutes it turned me on so much to have his cock rubbing between my ass, especially to hear his moans and grunts, that I asked him if he could try putting it in a little. I was just so turned on by this point. He asked if I was sure, got some lube, started slow and the rest is history.

Anal feels really good for a girl, and even though I only cum if my clit is being stimulated, I don't need him touching my clit to enjoy anal. Girls can actually take a much harder fucking with their ass IMO. I would say the key points are 1) being patient with her, 2) waiting until she is extremely turned on...like the "what the eff happened to you?" turned on (it can backfire if you don't wait for the right time), and 3) starting by just humping the outside of her anus until she realizes that she really wants you to ass-fuck her. She has to be the one to realize it. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Offensive

"...the other being you're in a position to go through with it before she has a chance to change her mind..."

Wait, what? So you're telling me that being a woman, I can't change my mind once he tries to jam it in my ass? That if I'm aroused, I would let him? I'm actually offended by that. Still informative, but you seriously need to readdress that first part... First because it's NOT true, and second because that could actually be considered rape. Forced sodomy without sober consent, and her not being okay with it all the way through would be rape. Even if you were having consensual vaginal sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Clean up BEFOREHAND

Before you start, you'll have to discuss the "routine" of cleaning the anus/colon. Get a large (1 gallon) enema and fill it with WARM WATER! Cold will kill the mood! Put 1/2 in her ass then have her expel it. Do it at least one more time until the water comes out clean. (This could take as many as 5 iterations) Then LIBERALLY use a lubricant that is acceptable for internal use inside and out. Be sure your penis is lubricated before entry is attempted! Keep the lube handy and relube as needed! Expect some bleeding the first time and have a towel or tissues handy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous