All Comments on 'The Artist'

by TheHiddenPen

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
harryflashman1970harryflashman1970over 9 years ago
Pretty

Great story 5 stars!

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowover 9 years ago
Very Moving.

Your depiction of young love, hopeful and hesitant, is a breath of fresh air in a too-often crude genre. I empathized with both Poppy and Toby, and their thoughts and actions rang true.

I particularly like the way you didn't go for the obligatory "simultaneously orgasm" that seems to be almost a rule on this site. Sorry, but two people who haven't even made out before are about as likely to be able to synchronize their climaxes as they are to win a dance contest without practicing.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Cute story

Two virgins coming together over a drawing, she might have been shy but set her sights on having him and did all she could to seduce him quite different for a change from the man after the woman and that made it all the more fun.

I know that someone is going to bitch about the word Cooch or Coochie instead of pussy, I thought it was cute, I myself don't like the word Cunt as it sounds dirty and disrespectful.

Thanks for the smile for the day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bored

Still bored....

PeterspeterPeterspeterover 9 years ago
A winner!

This is a very rich story. I particularly liked how you started out with the roommate and moved on to Poppy. I'm going to read more of your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent

This story was quite well written. The build-up to the climax (so to speak) was tantalizing. Quite distinct for this genre. Also there were no spelling or grammar errors, also above the standard for literotica. This was my first 5 rating.

This story also reminded me of the first girl I was intimate with, who was the driver. I remember her saying something like, "I'm on the goddam pill. When are you going to get down to business?"

Which I did, of course. And we're still married.

roswalienroswalienover 9 years ago
Great Job

Amazing job, especially since you included two things I inherently dislike but still made an enjoyable read. I can't stand the word 'cooch'...even vagina is a sexier word, and I have a hair phobia, but you still made an incredible story including these two things. Thanks for your time writing this for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

The Artist is a beautiful story. You are a talented writer. It would not surprise me in the least if you were able to get some of your work published for real.

cavejugcavejugover 9 years ago
beautiful

In the Sea of mediocrity it is a delight to come across a story like this. Thank you.

coyote_runningcoyote_runningover 9 years ago
Bravo

Great story, very well crafted, and a real pleasure to read. Thank you.

barepussloverbarepussloverover 9 years ago
Most Excellent!

Great storyline line, well written! Thank you. (5++)

humminbeanhumminbeanover 9 years ago
Wonderful!

Sweet, affectionate, and really steamy - I love it! And Poppy had just the right mix of shyness, determination, and erotic urge to make her very believable. Thanks!

cubalovercubaloverover 9 years ago
A pleasure to read

Truly sweet erotic: delightful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic story!

Beautifully written and erotic. Very romantic and realistic.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
cute, but

a bit difficult to accept as plausible. I started questioning when you brought up sending a copy home with each model. Original, hand drawn, artwork, is not easily and quickly reproduced or duplicated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beautiful!

So erotic, beautiful word pictures made the story entirely plausible. Toby behaves like a lot of artists I've known through the years, shy, lacking self confidence, hiding behind a sketchbook letting his talent speak for him. Poppy is just a sweetheart, so cute, so shy, so girly but not so shy she doesn't get what she wants. I loved how the story ended. How it wasn't entirly focused on the act of having sex more the chase.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 9 years ago
Bravo!

Beautifully designed, crafted, and executed. You are one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really pulled me in...

Reading this was so "liveable" - pulling me into the story and making it seem more memory than fiction. This was so believable that it might have been a journal entry. I thoroughly enjoyed this reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow

What a great writer you are.

I hoped for the happy ending and it was all so wonderful.

Thank you.

nigelrlane@fsmail.net

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Artist Touch

Combination of art and romance - both sharing their first times. Excellent writing. Continue giving your exceptional skills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice story

You told this story in a way that describes young love in a tender way. We got a chance to get to know the characters. The reversal of roles truly reflects how some find love in their life.Thank you!

Frenchy47manFrenchy47manover 2 years ago

Thanks for a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheHiddenPen@TheHiddenPen
182 Followers
Hi, and thanks for visiting my profile. I have been writing for Literotica for years; I write what I would like to read, and I hope you like it too. I love to hear from people who have enjoyed my stories, so please, please write me a review or send me a message and let me kn...