All Comments on 'There Must Be A Mistake Ch. 16'

by Prolonged_Debut10

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I'm not one of the individuals getting tired of any of your stories they are well written and intertaining

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good story

it's a good story and I read it 1st as soon as it is posted. so please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

Keep up the great work.

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

i am one of those people that said we should not have retired the shuttles until we had a viable replacement system inplace,but hey what do I know I am not a dumb fuck liberal.

AlunCarregTheWelshmanAlunCarregTheWelshmanover 9 years ago
tell the uninterested ones to go f--- themselfs

great story full of amusing tidbits i laughed at lot ,you've got the gift ,you keep going and i'll keep reading, Alun Stone, Cardiff, South Wales ,U.K

martingeemartingeeover 9 years ago
Please dont be in a hurry to end

I must ask that you don't bring this to too speedy a conclusion, many a good story has been ruined by a hastily written i cant be bothered with this any more the end, please don't rubbish your work by doing this.

I for one hope this story continues way past lift off in to the stars and they all awoke from stasis and lived happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't rush the ending ...

I have to agree with martingee that to many writers rush to end their stories and in the process ruins them!! Don't listen to the people who said they are getting tired with the story. If they don't want to continue reading a great story then let them stop. There are so many people who enjoys a great story and they don't care how long it is.

A great story is like a fine wine ... you don't down the wine in on sip. But you savor it slowly and enjoy it!!! So please don't rush because so many people wants you to end it. You are the writer and it's you baby so you end it when you feel it's time to end it. I have seen many stories on this site that are much longer then what you have written so far. There are stories that are over 50 chapters and still going. So do what you feel is right. If you feel it's time to end it then end it. Just don't rush to end it because some people wants you to. Looking forward to read you next chapter and hope it will not be the last.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Do not rush!!!

Do not rush to finish this story. Your writing is good and I can almost see what is happening in my mind as I read. Keep going until it ends without hurrying it along!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The finish

It doesn't matter if you are talking about music, food, wine, whiskey, love or a good read. Without a good finish a great beginning is wasted. Don't rush to end this because some dofus "thinks" its been to long. I would venture to say that the fault lies in their thinking not in the story. Take you time, do it right and avoid the duex ex machina.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

very good make the next chapter longer so it will be more interesting 5 stars is not enough i give you 25 stars

SirCarlSirCarlover 9 years ago
Ignore those that want you to end it!

Keep on goin on

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't rush !

Don't end it in a rush! I have enjoyed all of your stories and feel like we are only half way there! Thank you. I check back every. Day for a new post and look forward with excitement to see where you are going next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I am enjoying this story immensly.

There are so many things to talk about, you have an intricate plot, and lots of variables. You keep us interested and invested in your characters, I love Patty.

Thank you,

Please continue to write either this story or start another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Take as Much Time & Use as Many Words As it Takes. . .

This is too well-written to be rushed to a close. 5/5 - again!

ram

tuty0201tuty0201over 9 years ago

Don't rush!! , if they think is to long they can read another story , who cares ! keep going love all your crazy characters!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep it up

I agree, do not rush it based on a few detractors. There are plenty of us who are enjoying the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
There must be a mistake, people are getting tired of this story so I will end it as quickly as possible.

You just keep the story going my complaint is the time waiting for each chapter to come along, as with all good stories once you start to read you just get hooked and can't wait to read the next page/chapter or book. If people are fed up then let them go find something else. We who follow your story will stay faithful hopefully for many many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I Concur With Everyone Else!

I have responded to every chapter you have written so far and I don't want to stop now. I don't know who the knuckleheads were that were getting tired of this story but, as you can see from the previous seventeen correspondents, they don't count. Take as long as you need to get to where you are going--Rome wasn't built in a day and we don't have to have immediate satisfaction just because most people nowadays have the attention span of a gnat.

Things are coming together quite nicely, and I don't mean just the ship. I like most of the associated plots and the little twists and turns that are keeping us readers guessing (like who killed Congressman Bordeaux and how, although I know the Vice President is involved at least up to his ears). There are a lot of them and, sometimes, they get a little confusing but they make the work more relevant and interesting and that can't be a bad thing.

I like how the more conservative side of this country is always bellyaching about how the President and his followers want to stomp all over their rights to carry guns while they have no problem tearing apart our first amendment rights every chance they get. The political right wants to spy on every individual to make sure that we don't perform abortions, we don't teach evolution in our classrooms, we don't spread the word about global warming, and we stand our ground by shooting first and asking questions later. They follow the word of the Bible when it fits their agenda and then ignore it when it doesn't (like turning the other cheek and teaching tolerance, for example).

Don't get me wrong, the liberals have their problems, too. But at least the political left tries to look out for everybody instead of just the fat cats and the corporations that contribute millions of dollars to their campaigns. I detest propaganda and censorship and we get more than our fill of it every day. But what do I know? I'm just a poor little member of the dying middle class who votes every time we are called to and who did twenty years in Uncle Sam's military because I thought it was the right thing to do. I don't ask for much, I just want some damned leadership in this country that really means something.

I'm sorry to preach here, but there were certain aspects of your story that stood out to demonstrate some of the worst and the best in politics and I just had to respond in kind. Thanks for listening and I will try to tone it down a bit in the future. As always I am...

Roger.

Sniper014Sniper014over 9 years ago
Please do not rush the ending

Please don't rush to end the story because someone or someone's are bored with the story. I have read everyone of your other stories and was never bored with them. I really get upset when the writer finishes a story with a hastily ending chapter to please idiots who want to get their way with you. I really like the way that everyone in your story is acting to each other. It makes it funny to read. My only complaint is like so many others is the wait between chapters. Please continue the story even after the launch or like one of the reviewer stated, do another book on the journey and what they find after they come out of ststis.

It would be ashame for the congressman to lose his life for nothing. What would be really neat is if he wasn't in the suit after all but the one who was to kill him to start with was in the suit when it blow up. That way the congressman can go in hiding with his family and the VP will think that he ius in the clear and screw up and get caught red handed and pay for iut.

We will have on see as only you as the writer knoiws the ending and you will tell us in your own time. When you are ready not when some jerk tells you to.

Keep up the good work. Love all your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't rush it

I have been enjoying the story series. Do not rush through the rest of it. Let it run the course you originally set.

Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Another...

Another great chapter. Thank you for sharing such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Don't finish it til u decide its over ,,,, and I hope u got another great story up your sleeve and ready to roll, I have enjoyed all your story lines so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great

the people that don't like this story are like everyone and can click on something else if they don't like it I really enjoy it and would like to see it go on for much longer I think its great thank you for writing this

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good job

Great work. Don't let others tell you when to stop. I have really enjoyed your stories and hope this one continues. Hope your next series is as good. Thanks for all your hard work

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
tired?

WTF?

THE JERKS...

Ok I like it and was thinking that 50 or 500 chapters you spoke of would be just fine.

Thanks for the smiles and laughs I enjoy your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another terrific chapter

Still loving it, though I have to confess that I re-read every chapter to keep the many characters straight in my mind. Thank you for all the effort you put into your stories.

Preacher_DavePreacher_Daveover 9 years ago
The story

Wtf ??? Continue as you planned . Dont stop it erly I love the characters and the story line Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't stop.

I've already begun to daydream about the planet landing and settlement, and the next flight. Don't stop because of those whose attention spans flag. They can choose not to read what is written, I can't read what is not written. You have a rich and fertile imagination, an entertaining sense of humor, and a natural gift for story-telling. Keep up the good work and ignore the nay-sayer's. Thanks for your efforts.

bduncan976bduncan976over 9 years ago
Don't let others dictate!

I along with many others who have commented enjoy this story greatly. I hope you follow your own heart and mind and continue this story as you wish. I hope that means that you continue for a long time, but please don't let anyone else make that decision for you.

dyack69dyack69over 9 years ago

Go with your own heart. I'm really enjoying the story. Please don't try to hurry things along as it might mess up your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep the story going

People that want this story to end can go take a long walk off a short pier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Story is great!

Forget the naysayers. This story line has great potential. My only suggestion is that you drop the ongoing threatened family violence towards each other. Way too BDSM. Many authors have achieved the same results with love and affection. I'm sorry that the BDSM has ruined an excellent story.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 9 years ago
What the heck?

For every person who is getting tired of this story there are more who can't get enough. The story is over when it's over, however long that takes. Those who don't understand that and stop reading won't know what they are missing. This is a novel, not a short story, or a stroke story.

acupacupover 9 years ago
Don't..

...finish it or end it, let it come to a natural conclusion as best you can.

If you read between the lines those that complain the loudest about you needing to end it are most likely the ones afraid of how much truth there is to what you're saying.

The liberals that think you only need to say good things and not worry about actually following through with them don't appreciate the good light you show on our military and law enforcement personnel. And while they can point to a few bad apples that make the headlines, they are very quick to gloss over the thousands that do their job with pride.

So keep going as long as there is a good story to tell. A good truthful story is only to long to those afraid of the good and the truth..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
For those who are tired of this story..

Fuck off and quit reading it. I have stayed up way too late many nights reading this story when I should of been resting. I like the characters and hope if this one does end that the younger characters are picked up in another story.

teedeedubteedeedubover 9 years ago
Agreed

Keep writing and forget the idiots who say otherwise. Great Story......

novellalovernovellaloverover 9 years ago
Please keep writing!

This story is wonderful, I look forward to each new addition! Please write the story as you see it and don't prematurely end it because of a few people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I agree with ACUP, let the story end naturally. I started reading your stories with this one and went back to read all of your others (which I enjoyed) just to get a handle on the people you've incorporated into this one. I love the story, love the characters and like someone else said if anyone doesn't like it they don't have to read it. Keep up the great work and end it how you feel it should end.

greendraco85greendraco85over 9 years ago
Please keep this one going!

Please do not rush to end this story because I am enjoying the journey. You are the writer not the readers, so let them read and you write :) If they don't like the length of this story, then they have the right to stop reading it. I was glad you did not keep to the "short" story of only about 4 or 5 chapters as you stated when you first posted this story. I look every day for an update and always smile when I see a new one.

DracosBaby

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
There Must Be A Mistake

You are making a mistake in thinking that we want you to shut this story down. This is great! So many ways that things can turn out. I cannot wait to see the next chapter as this goes on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MORONS !!

I can honestly say that whoever thinks this story is too long, they are MORONS !, do not i repeat do not listen to those people, i can honestly say i await each chapter, with great anticipation, i love this story it is well written, and has great and well developed characters in it. plz let this story continue for ALOT longer.

CHEERS from a big fan.

tomscardstomscardsover 9 years ago
the congressman

roger, the congressman was dead before he was picked up and taken to the jungle. they had to make sure he would follow-up and go through with the job of showing what had been done by the different agencies. i want to see how the vice-president gets taken out.

and prolonged, i said very early to ignore those that did not like it. may stories i have started reading here and went to the next one within a few paragraphs.

if i don't like a story i don't bother to say that. why would i. that would be more wasted time.

i did not start this story until monday of this week i believe. i rea the last four today.

i will be waiting to see how this tale twists and turns it's way along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
don't stop

ALL YOUR STORIES ARE SO GOOD AND ENJOYABLE DO NOT STOP BECAUSE YOU HAVE A LOT TO GIVE YOUR READERS

DMaster_14DMaster_14over 9 years ago
Keep going

I have to agree that this story must continue. I wait for your updates and spend the time in between re-reading this story. Don't listen to those who think that it has to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
keep going

no story as good as this one can be too long so please finish it the way you want to. I`m going to read it to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
don't stop

Great story great characters and on verge of what could happen?

bballeebballeeover 9 years ago
Superb on several levels

In addition to a fertile imagination and a prescient grasp of sci-fi as a preview of science, your command of inter- and intra-generational relationships and banter, as well as your weaving of inter- and intra-familial plots, make for an impressive array of strengths as a story teller. Whether you continue this story with the trip, or make it another story, the exploration deserves your attention. As for those who complain about the length, I am inclined to say, please do not let these Classic Illustrated devotees hamper your enthusiasm for spinning your yarn. We who enjoy your offerings eagerly await each new addition. For the best authors, my ire was only with their lack of production; and I don't think you are endangering the ponderous level of War and Peace. Thank you and please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Keep it Coming

I'm not a rocket scientist and my IQ is only in the 180's, as opposed to the 207's of the story's heroes and heroine. However, it would seem to me that if someone were tired of reading the story, they should simply stop rather than complain.

The only thing wrong with this story is the author, while a good storyteller, is not and has not found a decent editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Keep going!

Let this take whre it wants to go

great resd

ManofMithgarManofMithgarabout 8 years ago
There is no end

If people want this to end they can stop reading. There are some of us that know the launch of the rocket is only the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
keep it coming

please keep this going. how do i get hard copy when its finished

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
keep going

don't stop

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
People tired of the story

If you are tired of the story, read another. Otherwise, shut up and let the rest of us read.

Commtec07Commtec07over 6 years ago
Keep it up.

Ignore the idiots that are "tired of the story", Let the stories flow to their natural conclusion. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoying this

I know there is still a lot to read so I'm glad you did not stop

JipsyJipsy6 months ago

The people who are tired of this story shouldn't keep reading.

If you are tired of a TV show or movie then switch the channel. Don't complain about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProlonged_Debut10@Prolonged_Debut10
1988 Followers
B.S. Professional Studies M.A. History I Love Books with great content, and words in general. Language is my love. I write for my enjoyment. I write non-erotic pieces, and add some titilating scenes in every so often, to pick up your heart rate. If you are looking for smut, l...