All Comments on 'Kristy - A Sissy Slave'

by kristy81

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
When Bren kicked him in the stomach?

He vomited into the gag. With no where to go, the vomit filled his lungs and he choked to death on his own vomit. Bren was arrested and convicted of manslaughter.

He was sentenced to 18 years in prison. I wonder how his plan worked out? Stupid story. Poorly thought out. Populated by thoroughly unlikeable characters that made the story totally uninteresting. With no one to root for, who cares what happened? Never continue this absolute drivel. A complete waste of time to read. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good work but needs refinement

Ignore the dipshit who previously commented,. I don't know why you would bother reading the entire story if it's so clearly not to your tastes.

I enjoyed it a great deal however there were a couple places where you back tracked and described the same thing twice. You also used the phrase "like cement" to describe a couple of scenes. The characters were all a bit same-y but what can you expect for a band of mercs?

Very much enjoyed the sex scenes, rough group sex with bdsm always does the trick for me and I liked the main characters conflicting feelings of pleasure and degradation.

Keep up the good work but take some time to read through and refine your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

That was one of the best sissy stories I have ever read! Please write more :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous