All Comments on 'It's a Monster'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
whoa!

A definite departure from your usual work, loved the elements of horror and action added to the scope, excellent job! I can't wait to see if you do other stories, perhaps a space opera or something high or urban fantasy? I think it would be great!

Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Thank you...

Another great story. Thank you for sharing.

funksofunksoover 9 years ago
Srsly?

SS has done those types of stories. Read more of his back catalogue, they're all great.

Not sure what he's referring to in his intro though, I'm missing something there.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
BRUTAL TRAGEDIES

spew monsters from the ID and beyond. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
uhhg

Got three pages into this, and gave up. I used to truly love your stories, but you have become so formulaic that I simply can't bear it any more. Haven't you written this same story at least a dozen times?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
so so

i have to agree with the previous comment. While you have incorporated some original elements, the basic structure is the same. I guess that is what makes it a SS06. Written well, but the plot line comes across as desperate and pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Not sure what Sid was reading, but this was rubbish! What happened to you ss06? You USED to be great.....

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Lost the Plot

It is very hard to stay interested in the fate of a delusional psychopath. You seem to be obsessed with these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pickles and Peanut Butter...

Two of my favorites, but just not together. You basically wrote two stories, either of which would have been very good, but together they did not mesh and left me unsatisfied. Take the Jekyll and Hyde homage and really explore Beth's change, especially the emotional change and it would have been very interesting. Take the older woman/daughter story and it would have been a little cliche, but one you could have done well. In this case, neither was complete and it left me feeling very unsatisfied as a reader. M

Jack99Jack99over 9 years ago
Goo job, Stang!

Liked it, even liked Beth. I thought It was heading for a reconciliation all the way toward the end. I guess in a way it was, but he ended up with the right girl anyway. Lots of fun, thanks for taking the time out of your life to entertain us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why?

Why do readers that don't like these stories keep coming back to them and then bitch about not liking or how much they hate 'em? If you don't like what he is writing then read someone else and quit bitching about SS06.While this one will not likely be a favorite of mine I have no reason to tear it down.One thing that I tend to like about Stangstar's stories is how the guys tend to just get on with their lives without feeling the need to have a scorched earth reaction,which I think is what some seam to have a problem with.I,personally,prefer not to have the scorched earth story,just go on and get on with life without her.Doing the Heman things that some feel that they would want would only serve to get you into a lot of legal trouble to no real benefit to yourself beyond a few minites of self satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OK Stang...THANKS!

I liked it. It was different. I see your efforts at trying to develop the characters, beyond just a stereo-typed shell. I admit, that with some early comments railing against you for more of the "same old, same old", I was almost pleasantly surprised to read that this wasn't that (IMHO). I get that this followed the Halloween theme, and luckily Halloween isn't so far behind us, that it was too hard to recapture that spirit whilst reading this. Thanks very much for your efforts on this entry!

However, I just have to add, that it IS possible that I enjoyed this one, simply because there hasn't been anything else worth reading in this category for DAYS, or even weeks! Way too many wimps, fags and cucks! May be some of that stuff is OK in small doses, but it seems that writers like you (who offer some form of alternative), have become way too much in short supply around here. So, while your stories certainly aren't, and never have been, suited to EVERYBODY'S tastes, they are important exercises in the diversity that this category desperately needs to keep it from imploding on itself. So thanks again, sincerely, for your many contributions to this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Different but enjoyable

I enjoyed this story, it was quite a departure from your normal stories in one way. I do have to agree with other's comments in that your work has (or should that be is) becoming a bit predictable.

You do write a good story with sufficient character building, but it would be nice if there was a bit more in variety within the plot. Yes, this was different with the Jekyll and Hyde theme, but behind that it was a very similar story to many of your others.

Overall though, I did read it to the end, and I did enjoy it, so thanks for all your efforts.

Jim

cpetecpeteover 9 years ago
Great tale

Sci Fi, monsters, the hero gets the girl, bad guys get the shaft-whats not to like!

RhomanovRhomanovover 9 years ago
Has it all

Strangely, this is a SS tale that could have been longer.

Go figure ....

5*

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Realy an halloween story...

Realy an halloween story... Funny and good to read...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Maybe a Sci/fi posting?

But this was just too weird for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 Stars Stang!

Keep em coming. Favourite line was " And most of all he is deathly afraid of fat women".

Ha Ha Ha classic!!! Thanks brother!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another

Another crap story by the want-to be novel writer. Like always total fucking crap. May his sorry ass Mustang and computer crap out.

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Nice Long Tale

The Jekyl-Hyde analogy was proper and the chemistry was just as bad as in the original!

It looked more to me as if the heroine got the prize. Only Grace did not seem to be obssesional. Thanks for giving us something worth reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too Weird

Didn't like it much - too weird for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fine

Just add lite more details on cheating sex. Then it will be greatest.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 9 years ago
Interesting tale, this.

It would make a fantastic adult comic-trip,

mixing erotic and horror....

orater1orater1over 9 years ago
I guess you can't please all of the people all of the time...

But - I liked it. As usual, your stories are well developed, and actually plausible. To me...if I can 'feel' the character's emotions, sense the decisions and pain, then the author has successfully captured his audience and done what they set out to do. I was transported into each scene. Not a huge fan of the various perspectives, but - you kept the story line developing (not an easy thing to do with that many perspectives). You even had more than one action (Glory's reuniting with her husband as well as Galan's uniting with Grace). I think the transition of Grace (from disgusted-daughter to wife-wannabe) was still a bit under developed, but the story other wise excellent and worthy of at least 5 stars - thank you for the read.

For those that think Stang less than an author - please show us your writing abilities. Wait, you can't even identify yourself...

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
As always, very well written,

but unfortunately, as always, the woman he ends up with is duplicitous and manipulates the hero into her view of what his reality should be. I don't like liars, and she was that because of the way she set everything up for the party and then everyone was just oh so okay with what she did and aren't we glad we had her to show us how our lives were going down the wrong path. And this from a girl who was still in college at 27 and still didn't have enough credits to graduate.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 9 years ago
I like this for a change

Lately, i have gotten board with the stereotypical characters SS06 tends toward. This avoided them mostly. I do agree that the daughter was pretty deceitful but I thought it worked pretty well. I also wondered about not managing to graduate 5 years after your classmates.

But this is the first cheating woman I can remember from SS who I felt was not a complete idiot or unspeakably evil. She did seem to have just given in to pressure and insecurity while truly loving him. Not that she SHOULD be forgiven, but she COULD be forgiven.

I did get a bit annoyed at the idea that the mice could lose weight for a few minutes. Mass does tend to be conserved. Did they shed some cells and then absorbed nutrients from the air?

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
i quit reading

i gave up after he doesnt do anything to her lovers. im tired of wimp ass guys that turn the other cheek. hell i would rather he forgive her than do what he did. doent tell H.R. doesnt say anything to their wives. look if someone hurts you the natural reaction is to strike back .im not saying he should kneecap them with a bat. but shit do something.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Weird

A weird and interesting take on life, right and wrong and fairness.

Okay the scheming fucks deserved to die.

Did Beth, the fat girl with low self esteem and bad judgement have to die?

Why does Grace, the scheming wench gets rewarded? Would she really want her mothers used lover? Would they ever have a normal relationship?

Glory goes back to her unloving husband? What changed? Maybe he was older, lonely and desperate, but that isn't love. He didn't love her when he had the chance. He loved his ego through his job. He is a dullard.

What about Galan? can he not see through any of this crap? Does he not care? Or is "love" in this universe simply what you can get out of another person?

Like I said, an interesting perspective, but also a kind of depressing and creepy one. Beth may have been fucked up but she may have been the only one who experienced love for another person.

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
***

You've written much better. It was OK, but weird. The effect you wanted I expect. I have no doubt that coming up with a story or theme to write about can be challenging after a time. I think in this category about all that can be written, has been. Cheers!

JounarJounarover 9 years ago
5*

Really enjoyed this one as its an interesting take on the cheating wives format :) My only complaints are

1)Galen should of let the assholes wives know what scumbags they were married to

2)You never posted "Sparty Party" on Lit and I managed to miss it on SoL. Bold Stangstar, bold :p

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Was this in the wrong category?

I didn't see any loving wives - only future/past wives. I know this was fiction, but there were so many disconnects in the story, e.g., were Galan and Grace on the 14th floor balcony when they saw Glory and her former hubby dancing in the lobby?; why was Grace talking to herself - and answering herself?; why was Grace doing that at Glory/Galan's place of work?; etc. ????

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 9 years ago
No One

I didn't like anyone in this story.

stinger82stinger82over 9 years ago
Nice story but two flaws

Stang, as always, I enjoyed your story. You consistently write very good, entertaining stories.

That said - two quick criticisms.

First - obvious proof reading error. One paragraph identified Glory as Grace.

Second - I didn't at all like them naming the baby after Beth. I thought that was a less than good ending. She was a cheater who also committed two murders. Who would saddle their child with a name in her honor? Just didn't like it at all.

Other than those two points - nice job - it was a fun read! I'm looking forward to your next one!

robt1446robt1446over 9 years ago
ok

this was an o k story. a little on the long side{9 pages} and should have been here last month, but a decent read. should have been in sci-fi though

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 9 years ago
Interesting Story

I do not know how Stang is able to conjure up these unique psychotic first wives. I did not see this one coming although should have been cued by the story's title. Strange but fascinating story; strange characters - they were all quite wierd in this story.

dinkymacdinkymacover 9 years ago
Nice!

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
could not finish it

And that was a first for one of your stories.

You have done a lot better than this in the past.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My 2 Cents

Putting aside the sci fi aspects of the story this reminded me of your "There Goes the Neighborhood" another fat wife story

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 9 years ago
Your Specialty

Stupid, gullible, naïve wife married to sweet, smart, caring husband. Wife's frailties lead her into cheating situation. Drama ensues. Five stars anyway.

kmatimekmatimeover 9 years ago
thank you

Just wanted to say thank you for your writting. I always look forward to you stories comming out.

mcbsmcbsover 9 years ago
Wrong Category

Good story but wong category. Belongs in Boogie Folks section. Looks like royalty checks from Ford and Apple have caused this author to loose his edge.Gave 2 stars, not because of story, but because story in wrong category and used as a vehicle for product placement (Mustang, IPad, Iphone).

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Fine story with a few, excellent wistful nuances

Everything was exaggerated for shock and some comic effect. But Beth's self esteem issues that warped her and caused her to stray rather then ennui and lust. Conversely the murderous beast that was hidden in covergirl seductress was used to great effect. I thank Stang for the provocative read.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
Dr. Jeckle

and Mrs. Hyde

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best of the lot

This was a feel good story for everyone. I liked how u made Beth vulnerable and human for her mistake yet retaining her emotional loyalty and love for Galan till the very end....quite unlike most heroines in your other stories(who became bitches)...5 Stars dude..keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

StangStar06, I love your story's but increasingly I wonder what happens if the 1st wife and hubby destroy the bastard that tries to get between them instead of being destroyed by the dude with the swinging willy?

It seems to me, while you are a great writer you are in a rut as far as plot lines go. I wonder if you have thought about seeing how you can turn some of your plot lines on their head. For example make the main character a female engineer who loves Mustangs, but gets cheated on by the weak/psychotic guy; how does that turn out? Or have the couple catch on to what is going on an let them wreck havoc on the relationship intruders, how do they go about that?.

Whatever, I'm know you can dream up and execute better story plots than I can. All I'm saying is take a look at what you are writing an try something different.

p.s. I can't wait for your next story

phil2213phil2213over 9 years ago
Excellent writing and inventive story.

Poor poor Beth. Her fragility and insecurity propelled this story in areas of emotion that most stories never touch. Galan was an ideal protagonist. This could've easily ventured to reconciliation and a happily ever after tale but the author went elsewhere. Thanks for an interesting fun read. Obviously a five star account.

zed0zed0over 9 years ago
Great Horror Story

I enjoyed the hell out of it. Realistically I think Beth may have spread her legs a little too easily to be believable, but WTF? She turns into a monster and I believed that!

It's all fantasy and fiction that added to the ensuing fun and subsequent mayhem.

All in all a ripping good yarn in the finest classic horror story tradition.

More than anything else, what makes a good story, is in the telling of the story, and you told a great one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another Great Story!

And another 5 Stars for you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not for me...

this is the first Stangstar story I've failed to finish. Pretty silly in my view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not good for the stang

2 stars for LW, if it were in scifi or monster tales woulda not read and not rated

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yeah, losing it man..

It's usually fun to read your stories, what with all the cartoonish characters, boy-scout husbands, hysterically-insane wives, and bolt-on fast and the furious, read: clueless, Mustang anecdotes. But I think you've done this theme to death. Maybe it's time to move on. Write something different. You've got a reasonably good sense of humour, and a pretty clever style. Sometimes. I'd love to see you do something non LW related. Not a cheating wife (or husband) in sight. Doubt your capable of it however, because your obsession with it seems a little too over-the-top. I would like to see you try though.

sinsational83sinsational83over 9 years ago
OKAY

I have read almost all of your stories, and so far of the amount of them I have read I liked very well. However, this one was a bit strange, the beast idea well, that was different, but never -the -less, all in all it was a pretty good story hence the 5 I gave in the rating. Most of your stories fall within the 4 and 5 ratings you do have a damn good imagination. keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A fun read, all-in-all. Definitely enough to keep my attention.

But even in this weird fantasy world you cooked up, you do have one thing wrong.

With a formula and notes hanging around that can do what it does, it can never end well.

Humanity's dark side of greed and power will always seek to weaponize something like that.

If you left that open for a sequel somewhere down the line, then of course, that's how these things end.... in other words, they just don't end, and we end up with another serial reality, just like the superhero franchises.

Take the old batman/joker thing from all those comics. I understand the reason given for not killing the joker, but one bullet in his head would have stopped all of the collateral damage innocents have received because the joker is never going to NOT be a sociopathic megalomaniac.

High scores for creativity though, and nothing subtracted because 'our hero' is not a cuck.

Thanks again for the work and effort you put in to entertain all of us unappreciative, spoilt anonymous ramblers... even those hiding behind a name are anonymous after all.

bumd11bumd11over 9 years ago

Well, that's a little different for Stangstar. The bare bones are still the same story as always, but he dressed them up a bit differently this time out. I had fun reading it.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Only A Third Of The Way Through

Okay, I know Stang's women aren't exactly known for their intelligence, but (and I've seen this before), why would she do MORE under the threat of blackmail than the thing she is being blackmailed for?

It makes no sense to FUCK Brent so that he won't tell Galen about showing Todd her tits! And how did Craig get involved?

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 9 years ago
---> KarenE...

I know! ! I've never understood that. You're already busted and if someone will take advantage of you over whatever you've already done how could you remotely believe they won't take even more advantage when you proceed with escalating it...?

Of course, I also don't understand the mental hypocrisy of I wouldn't be caught dead dating or being nice to someone but I'm fine with fucking them... if you're repulsed by someone how can you willingly engage in a sexual encounter with them...? I guess it just proves some "people" are really no better than "animals". Of course, now I have to apologize to animals...

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WE ALL HAVE MONSTERS

all the way back from the funeral dirge. TK U MLJ LV NV

hanibtorrhanibtorrabout 9 years ago
It's Time

I have read a lot of your work, which I must say I thoroughly enjoy. You mostly write about cheating women and the revenge their men take out on them. I was hooked, I love revenge stories and yours are fantastic. It seems I can get my fill of these well written stories of yours. So it's time to let you know how much like and love you work. Thank You, for filling some of my nights with entertainment and fun by reading your stories. Truly hope you continue entertaining us all with your fine works.

Thanks again. Hanibtorr

IndyOnIndyOnabout 9 years ago
To Karen...

Stang writes great fiction......AND....fiction is defined as whatever the writer wants it to be... that's why it is called fiction! So many of the comments regarding the facts in Stang's stories talk about how they can't possibly be true....when in fact they are not.... THEY ARE FICTION!

Great writing Stang.....keep it up and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
this was good

Had a great story line, the dialog could not have been better, by far a first class read.

MartyMBMartyMBalmost 9 years ago
I dunno about this one

Grace tricks three other people, one of which is Galen, who loves Glory. Another is her father who hadn't changed his lack of romance, at least at that time. The last is Glory, who didn't know there was going to be two "Optimus" characters at the party. Glory and her ex might be okay with the trick but I can't see Galen being anything but pissed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
well

This was a strange one. It was hard to read at times as the names were screwed up at times. Beth as a monster is a strange one. Galan is royally screw up man. The characters in this story don't always add up either. They change personality at times. Plus the professional position dont add up as there all morans at times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting

It was a good read but the ending was a tad off. Overall good though.

korba76korba76over 8 years ago
Worthless....

... why bother?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh dear korba76 you have written nothing and have no favorites on LIT!!

Perhaps you are the one who we should not bother with. I gave this a 5 to help the score . It's a good read!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5*

The sci-fi/horror aspect pushed this into the really fun zone!

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 7 years ago
Name trouble

Several mixups between the name Glory and Grace, several times Glory was called Grace, mostly on page 7.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOWEE THIS STORY IS OUT THERE!

Once apon a Galaxy far far away! You know the rest? SHE-IT MAN! WITH AN EX LIKE THAT I PROMISE NEVER TO PISS OFF A WOMAN AGAIN! The story is Fantastic! Don't let it be said that STANG STAR 06 hasn't got a vivid imagination! Well done! ! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 7 years ago
Excellent "Tale"!

But I do have to note a "minor" error - probably a program mistake. The error was not "Glory" and Grace - it was "Glory" and "Gloria". Many of the "spell check" programs cannot tell the difference when BOTH are valid words. Still - "FAN-effin-TASTIC" story! Be careful when you mix your drugs!

InsigniaInsigniaover 7 years ago
At first

I thought you had gone off the rails. Then just decided to get over myself and enjoy the read. Had some head scratcher moments but all and all was unique, interesting and compelling. He still has the formula and notes too so what would it take for VP of sales to arrange a transfer to the lab and see whats on the slab.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love the read

Please don't "find yourself" and become a RAAC clone.

This mixing of a monster story with an very good ordinary melodrama

shows creativity you can't find elswhere.

It was a really uncomfortable story.

I enjoyed it and will go to my grave shipping Gloria and him.

You made a great guy who was comepletely besotted with the beauty within.

He wouldn't blink wiping his loved ones ass in the days leading to her aging death

It was anticlimatic,

really anticlimatic and lessor for him to end up with Grace.

With the way you switched the mundane and totallt not mundane I expected more.

That's just my own bias and it is still a 6/5 but I hate you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good but odd...

I liked it, start to finish. Its good to see you expand your boundaries as far as your writing. However, "Fur" was much better plot wise. Ive already read it but still often read it again, "Fur" was, in my opinion, that good. This one was good but the plot kind of had this Jekyll and Hyde slash Hulk and Banner feeling to it, which seemed a little off putting to me. I'm not a major writer on any scale. Ive written a few personal LW stories (with you and Just Plain Bob as inspiration) but either havent finished them or didn't feel right submitting them. I digress... Id like to see something else along the lines of "Fur" if youre still putting out stories.

MartyMBMartyMBover 6 years ago
Grace turned him too quickly

Love (even love perceived incorrectly, as Grace said) doesn't switch off or redirect itself immediately. Galen shouldn't have been able to just let Glory go whether or not Grace was hanging on him at the time. Seeing Glory with another guy should have pissed Galen off for another few weeks.

OK, this is a story, and stories can have people do things that wouldn't normally be possible. (Very good story, by the way.) I'm just surprised that Galen acted one way for Beth's betrayal and another way for Glory's. Yeah, Glory didn't betray Galen. She was "redirected" to her ex-husband. She told Galen that being with her ex was what she wanted. But as it takes people time to get over when a relationship changes, so should have Galen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Meh

- He was a poor wimp who didn't do anything to get back at those who fucked her.

- This is sci fi & fantasy. I didn't like much your slutty version of Jeckyll and Hyde.

SanzegoSanzegoover 4 years ago
Beth smash!

Are all the male characters in your stories runners? It was a good thing this one was or he would've been toast. Great tale. I regret that I found this site after you moved on. I wish you amd your Mustang loving imagination the best in your future endeavors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Real waste of time reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What it boils down too

Human frailties, everyone has them, sadly the mindless immature sheep allows themselves to never see their true selves or worth. Unfortunately the weak willed put themselves once again into harms way and make over and over poorer decisions, costing them everything. From pride to dignity to their own self worth, caused by their insecurities. Everyone had them as kids, some dealt with them as bulling others, some were their whipping posts, while some stood up and even fought the bullies and some even learned to laugh at themselves over how ridiculous the fear turned out to be. As human beings we all grow up, while others never do, at any age.

My EX would talk like she had strength and back bone, while we were together, but when we were alone she literally fell apart worrying what others thought, herself worth, poor self image; just to name a few. No matter how much I tried to bolster her she refused to accept my word or opinion; she was just broken. I also considered by the end, she’s a type of parasite because she only showed strength when I was around, but never on her own !!!

How many, no matter the gender, are guilty for these actions ?? They are just to screwed up and broken, leaving only one choice; walk away; from further heartache out of self preservation that or drown in futility and misery. 5 stars !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wrong category

Loving wives? None of the main characters were married in this story. It should have been in the science fiction category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
One problem

He didn’t destroy the notes. So sometime in the future—-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well that was fucked up! Name the kid Beth?? And why the hell didn't this get posted in Sci-Fi??? What a giant cluster fuck!

AethurAethuralmost 2 years ago

Not my first readthrough, but every time, I never really like what Grace does. I can understand why she did it, but it still smacks as being pretty scheme-y. Beth schemed, Glory schemed, and then Grace schemed. Even if Grace had the best of intentions, it doesn't make what she did right.

It makes the story a solid 4.5*, but you get it rounded up for the actual rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not A Fan

rn2711rn2711over 1 year ago

Sorry, could not pass page 3.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Apparently the sports world has it right. Steroids and HGH are bad for you!

Gotta give points for creativity. Didn't see this coming at the start of the story.

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Again great read nice imagination.everybody seems to forget most of these stories here r FICTION n should b ENJOYED as such. Thanks for ur time n hatd work it is appteciated n enjoyed.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Decent

Decent story,spoilt by the we all live happily after ending,plus the ending is flawed!Also,how could Grace leave the office as she doesn't work there?.What is the point in having an editor,if they don't pick up obvious errors?.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

But, it IS different.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cucky writer writes another 9 pages of bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was fun, "Ms. Jeckal and Mss. Hyde" with a little "Hulk" sauce for extra tangyness. I feel so sad for Beth though.

MoustacheSmugglerMoustacheSmuggler11 months ago

That was really fun. Bit weird with the whole mother / daughter thing, but it didn't take anything away from the story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Totally wrong catagory for sure. This should have been Sci-Fi Fantasy. He was never married to the monster.

Good grief, don't these authors know how to catagorize correctly. There is no way this could even be conceived as a loving wives tale.

Totally strange make believe crap that ruined the story with the strange drug that is not remotely capable of the make believe character change physically.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Grace was awful

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent story. A departure from your usual and a great one too.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Enjoyable romp with a Jekyll and Hyde version. Probably could have been in the Sci Fi section but it also had a cheating girlfriend so LW not inappropriate either. Not convinced the Glory bonking section added to the story and I struggled with the reasoning of Beth for cheating when so much was written about how in love she was with Galan. But overall I enjoyed the story and felt it mostly worked. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not so much a fan of Grace. That was a rotten manipulation at the party. Not sure why the MC fell for grace or took the fact that Glory was going back to her ex so easily. Meanwhile he reacts completely differently to Beth's betrayal. Speaking of which, why did she ever cheat and spread her legs so easily? It was not consistent with her character. Odd.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

There is no explanation whatsoever why Beth, totally contrary to her nature, cheats. Still had its moments. Not a fan of Grace. MC was inconsistent at times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Really fun read Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous