All Comments on 'A Special Night at Bill's'

by dCharlesStuart

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithover 9 years ago
REAL NICE

I really liked it. Nicely done, 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

Very Hot story, I would love to be taken just like that by two hot cocks. How hot would that be to be massaged into a frenzy while the masseur teasing you by slipping his cock across your lips while the second hung stud readies his cock for your ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Damn !!

Truly a special night !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
oh wow...

I wish that would happen to me being the centre of attention for two beautiful big cocks taking a load at each end but I'd want them to swap so I could taste his spunk & my juices all over his cock. I'd be like a Bitch in heat begging to be used over & over for their pleasure & mine. The combination of both of their seed & my arse juice on my taste buds & a trully fucked & filled hole makes me want to wank off at the thought of it. God I want to be such a cock slut. Any takers?

BathernakedBathernakedover 9 years ago
Love at first read

One of my dreams. So wonderful and sexy. Look for more from you soon

Crazy87875Crazy87875almost 9 years ago
Excellent story

Loved the story!! I`d like to try a 3 some sometime, except I`d like to have them both fuck my ass! Take turns shooting my well fucked asshole full of their cum. And if I got really lucky they`d both go for seconds, maybe even thirds lol!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
OMG!

I love this, I would love for my anal cherry to be taken like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

THAT is a 5 star sex story! No 5000 word essay about feelings and heartless boyfriends and cruel machinations to get back at someone, just 3 guys, in the room, hands, oil, fingers, cocks, pumping hot holes, leaking precum, stroking, pumping, sucking, exploding!! Bravo! Sex for the sake of sex!

biSalguodbiSalguodover 1 year ago

I dream of this happening to me. Need it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have only recently begun to enjoy the thrill of consuming cock. First with a cute tranny with a 6” cock. She taught me how to suck cock and slowly trained my asshole to accept cock. I have since a graduated to larger cocks, and so happy I did. This scene gets my engine going and makes me realize the many wonderful combinations of cocks and holes that my now very open mind, and holes, can conjure up. Thank you. Now I must go clean up the tasty mess you caused.

Lars420Lars42010 months ago

Now that was hot . Definitely five stars !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous