All Comments on 'Love, Trust and Communication'

by wieliczka

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Storm113Storm113over 9 years ago
NOO!!!

Not Finished???

frazodfrazodover 9 years ago
Doesn't feel finished

I am confused. I enjoyed the read, and then the story suddenly ended without knowing what happens between Scott and Emma. You wrote the entire story well, and then cut it off. I was expecting either a letter or a visit from Scott (the whole honesty thing), but nothing.

I guess I cared enough about the people and the story that I am very disappointed by the lack of finality in their relationship, be it together or apart.

Not going to rate it, since I consider it a well written story, just (to me) a disappointing ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Won't vote

until it's finished.

BalddudesrockBalddudesrockover 9 years ago
Not done , yet?

Get ON it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Enjoyed it!

Well written, please dont end it here.

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Fine Story

I look forward to the continuation. It is a great commentary on how human relationships work. It sounds as if she once again failed to clarify communication, this time with Gene.

Yes I know, but there was a clear understanding of Gene's silent communication and perhaps she got it wrong...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very good so far....

It is dfferent and I enjoy that. It a greater sense of reality than most, of course, that also means at times it is a wee bit jumbled, but a good ride so far.

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
Wonderful

I just finished reading the entire story and then came back to comment here. Wonderful! It is a very good exploration of couples issues along a bit of the issues facing both sides of military life, that of the service men and women along with the issues facing family and loved ones. There is also sex for those more interested in action than story. If you love good writing then you need to read this story, you won't be disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Inane and pathetic drivel ! "1*" !!

Boring as shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I really love the last comment

All I can see is PAY ATTENTION TO ME, PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME. I'LL DO ANYTHING TO HAVE PEOPLE PAY ATTENTION TO ME. Does anyone else see anything different?

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

What the hell was that?

You spend the whole story on Emma and Scott. Make us read 2 pages of letters.

Then when it comes to the end, you just stop. Nothing. No ending. No conclusion. Nothing.

Did you give up? Did you have no idea how to end it? Surely you do not believe you ended it.

Tell you what, Wylieczelka, try reading your "story" start to finish. Do not skip a word just because you already know what you wrote. Really read it. Every word. And then ask yourself, if someone else wrote it, could you even possibly think it was a good WHOLE story.

To me it was a "part 1" at the best.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago
oops

OK, now I feel like a complete dumbass.

The story list page had not loaded properly, it was unformatted. When I clicked on this, it looked like a standalone story.

Since it wasn't formatted, I did not notice the other chapters and the title itself did not suggest that were more chapters. Had the story list formatted correctly, or had I refreshed the page, I would have seen there were more chapters.

So obviously, disregard my previous comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Long

With six chapters this looks like being an over long story and if the rest is like the first could have been reduced to three maximum and not lost any action.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwieliczka@wieliczka
I am married to my first (and only ) wife of 38 years. Only in my extended family, (two continents) has there ever been unfaithfulness. There has been divorces, remarriage, trials and tribulations. Life is messy, I look toward building bridges, not tearing them down. In th...

SIMILAR Stories