All Comments on 'Joy'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
five out of five stars

This was beautiful

It made me cry u are,an amazing writer

Please continue to share Ur work with the world

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 STARS, only because 6 weren't an option

Brilliantly written. You captured the beauty of love and the pain of loss. Hope to read more of your works.

shane21380shane21380over 9 years ago
this story must continue

The love of a mother wished upon a star crossed bound to behold the union of three wonderful people. this story must be continued with just as much love and care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Marvellous

The best story I have read in a long time. Thanks. And please, write more.

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

brought a tear to my eye

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story!

Nice romantic story, but when you got to the "2 in 1" sex, OMG, I wish I could have given you a 10! Speaking from the standpoint of one of a small minority of men who have ever enjoyed double vaginal sex, for several years, AND with someone you're really connected to, it just doesn't get any better! Very hot!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 4 years ago
Beautiful

That was simply beautiful! There are no words to express how your story made me feel. Please keep writing, I loved it!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
2501 Followers
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...