The Best Erotic Stories.

Cleopatra
by Bill F.L.
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

"You were strapped to his belly only last night" He unfastened the cord around his waist and slipped out of his tunic. He stood there naked, rolls of flabby flesh encircling what was supposed to be his waistline, his penis was small but bone hard, the head snarly and crooked. Brutus untied Cleopatra's right leg, his prick stiffening even more as he touched her slim, delicate ankle. He lifted her leg up and back towards her right wrist until she resembled a wishbone, he tied a strip of leather around her ankle and ran it to the bedpost, leaving her right leg suspended and pointing straight to the ceiling.

Cleopatra's fabled charms were no longer a secret to the pudgy statesman. he savored the smorgasbord of delectable, feminine flesh entirely at his disposal. Brutus ran his hand through her thick, dark bush and then teasingly down the entire length of the shadowed recess between her two globes. An involuntary spasm rippled through Cleopatra's body. "Oh, thats a good sign, did you enjoy my touch, Cleo?"

Brutus then touched the tip of his index finger against the brown crinkly skin of her virgin anus, he teased and played with the small rosette but did not attempt to penetrate the elastic band. Cleopatra lay still, contemplating the worst, her gaping mouth tasting the first seepage of the stallions seed. Brutus dipped his hand into the second bucket that had been brought in by the slavegirls and brought out a handful of lard. Cleopatra emitted gurgled, indignant protests as he spread the lard liberally up and down the dark chasm between her ass-cheeks until it was fully coated with the greasy substance. When Brutus inserted his well oiled finger into her tight enclosure, Cleopatra groaned, her hoarse, guttural protests now more alarming.

Humiliated, the young queen involuntarily grunted in unison with his delving finger as it fucked her ass-hole, lubricating the insides of her narrow, rear passageway. With preparations now out of the way, Brutus used one hand to raise her buttocks, for a better angle and the other hand to guide his rigid spear towards it's tender target. His greedy pecker met the small brown ring head-on, hesitating for one spilt second and then with one brutal thrust pierced the slippery, puckered skin of Cleopatra's anus, shooting scorching pain through the sensitive, defenseless tissues of her rectal channel. Cleopatra screamed in sheer terror.

"AAAAAHHHHRRRR." She bit down hard on her rancid gag, sending horse semen streaming into her mouth and down her wailing throat, her tawny-skinned belly retching violently as the putrid fluid entered her resisting stomach.

Brutus warned her. "Be still or you will choke on your very own vomit." Brutus continued to plunder the inflamed orifice, searing and scraping raw the inner walls of her intestinal tract with each thrust and withdrawal, his driving cock now coated with a mixture of lard and blood. Cleopatra's shrill screams and protests were now reduced to pathetic animal-like mewings, her throat congested with bile and horse semen.

With each downward thrust, her tortured wafer widened to accommodate the intrusion and puffed painfully outward as it clung tenaciously to each withdrawal. Brutus pummeled her relentlessly, his pent-up testicles bouncing off her lard smeared ass with each forward motion. Suddenly the rotund statesman's body stiffened and he shouted. "Yes...yes you little whore." His strokes were now, long, slow and deliberate, each one delivering a blow to the young queens pride and each one filling her bowels with his unwanted spunk. Calpurnia ordered that Cleopatra be taken to the baths for washing and cleansing. The young lesbian slave girls looked forward to this pleasurable task. They were already exercising liberties with the fallen queen, greedy hands fondling her breasts and massaging the tight, protruding spheres of buttocks as they led her away.

Calpurnia could hear child-like giggling all the way down the hall. Shortly thereafter, a cute little slave girl, about sixteen years old and wearing a short, white toga, trimmed with gold entered Calpurnia's chamber, a broad smile still adorned her pixie face. The little cherub had Cleopatra tied, collared, leashed and naked, save for the sandals she wore. It was a fuming and reluctant Cleopatra that she tugged into the room, but with her arms bound behind her at the wrists and elbows she could offer little resistance.

Calpurnia was amused with this unusual situation, a teenage nymph towing a naked Queen of Egypt on the end of a leash. "I heard the laughter, child, what was so whimsical?" The young girl blushed and lowered her head. "Come child, share your story."

"Well, mistress, it was really nothing. we were just kind of playing around."

"My little brother, he's just thirteen and well, he thinks Cleopatra is really pretty, so I squeezed her nipple really hard, until she got down on her knees and kissed his, you know...his cock...and when she did, he pushed it all the way in her mouth." "You should have seen the look on her face." Calpurnia chuckled. "I know the look very well, child, now return to your quarters."

Calpurnia, dressed in a fine silk gown was seated in her favorite chair. A bound Cleopatra knelt before her, head bowed in submission, her laboring bosom thrust into prominence by the strain on her arms. The raven-haired beauty remained motionless while Calpurnia nonchalantly examined her exquisitely shaped breasts. Only when she gouged the open wound on her right tittie, did she respond.

"Please mistress...don't hurt me."

Calpurnia stood up and walked behind the still kneeling captive. "Those are my marks on your titties, Cleopatra, are you proud of them."

"Yes mistress, very proud of them."

"Not your tits you fucking whore, the marks, are you proud of the marks?"

"Yes mistress, that's what I meant, I'm proud of the marks because they prove that I belong to you."

"Very well, turn around and face your mistress." Like an obedient slave, Cleopatra turned, remaining on her knees. She was surprised to find a naked Calpurnia laying on the bed, her back resting against several large, luxurious pillows, one leg bent at the knee and the other fully extended. She held the same destructive rod that had been used to tear and mutilate Cleopatra's tender flesh. "Come slave, come to the foot of my bed, but remain on your knees."

Cleopatra struggled, walking on her knees, her free hanging twin orbs oscillating out of control with each awkward step. Panting from exertion, the young girl knelt on the floor at the foot of the giant bed, facing her mistress. Calpurnia spread her own legs in a wide vee, revealing the bulging mound of her love nook, the long slit covered with wisps of light brown hair. "Now, come to me, slave, slither on your stomach like a serpent."

Cleopatra hesitated momentarily, fighting the repulsion, then accepting the inevitable. She raised up only enough to slid belly down onto the bed and than began her snake-like twisting and turning movements until her face was a few scant inches from Calpurnia's wanting pussy. Calpurnia could see that Cleopatra's duties could not be properly performed tethered as she was. She released the leather straps from her elbows.

Cleopatra sighed with relief. "Thank you mistress." Calpurnia played with her new toy. "The great Cleopatra makes a better slave than she did a queen."

"Put your nose in."

"What." WHIKK...The rod seared Cleopatra's left rump like a hot branding iron.

"AAAAAAEEEEE."

"Don't ever question me again and I didn't hear mistress." Cleopatra was shaken and in great pain. "No mistress...I mean yes mistress." Calpurnia delighted in the young girls plight. "Now, for the last time, stick your nose in my honey pot." "Yes mistress." Cleopatra wriggled up closer until tufts of feathery pubic hair tickled her nose.

She maneuvered and pushed until her nose burrowed it's way through the thick, rubbery lips of Calpurnia's exposed vulva. Calpurnia pressed on the back Cleopatra's head until her nose was firmly wedged in the fringes of her love pocket. "There you go, hold it right there."

"Now, take one deep breath, through your nose." The strong musky odor burned the membrane as it whistled through her nostrils. "Good girl, now another." "And another." "And another." "Thats enough for now, but you had best remember my scent, in the future you may be required to identify me out of a very large group, while blindfolded." "Failure to do so will result in severe punishment." "Have you ever made love to a woman?

"No mistress, I havn't" "Well, you are the proclaimed goddess of love, I am sure that you will do just fine, at least I hope so for your sake, anyway." Cleopatra cowed as Culpurnia slashed the wiry rod into the bed covers, right beside her prostrated form. Cleopatra wasted no time going for Calpurnia's pea-size organ, she could already taste the early secretions of her rapidly lubricating cunt as she flicked the pulsing clit with the tip of her darting tongue. "AH, AH. no you don't, use your lips, kiss it, pretend it's Marc Antony." Cleopatra pressed her succulent mouth tenderly against Calpurnia's gaping pink slit and humbly paid homage to her mistress.

She nibbled, flicked, licked and sucked the older woman into a wild frenzy. Calpurnia's head was thrown back in pure ecstacy, her fingers clawing into the bed covers like vicious talons. She prayed to the gods that the euphoria would last forever but the impending explosion was not negotiable. She stiffened and moaned, her gaping mouth gasping desperately for air as her floodgates surrendered to Cleopatra's irrepressible tongue lashing. Calpurnia's wildly constricting pussy spewed wave after wave of her hot boiling juices until at last her reservoir was fully spent.

A purring Calpurnia took several minutes to catch her breath, allowing an exhausted Cleopatra to lay submissively between her wide spread thighs, her face hidden shamefully in the bed covers. After awhile, Calpurnia pulled twice on a long braided cord, extending down from the ceiling. Almost instantly, four young girls wearing slave tunics entered the room. Only a few days ago it would have been absurd to even imagine that mere slave girls would dare touch Cleopatra, the reigning Queen of Egypt, but touch her they did. They manhandled her, dragging her from the bed, her entire lower face glutted and smeared with the pearly essence of Calpurnia's pungent smelling secretions. Her leather bindings were quickly replaced with two lengths of chains. A six inch chain connected her wrists behind her back and an eighteen inch chain connected her ankles, hobbling her movement but allowing her to walk.

They forced a large ball of cloth material into her mouth and secured it in place with a scarf which they tied firmly at the scruff of her neck. Cleopatra twisted and pulled at her chains when they placed a black cloth sack over her head, her rantings muted by her gag, "NNNNNGGGGNG." "NNNNNNGGGNG." Cleopata stood frozen, in muted darkness, at the mercy of her captors,but none was forthcoming. The four of them horsed her into a heavy, metal chastity belt. It consisted of three parts, all connected.

A thin metal belt encircled her waist, connected to that was a shield that covered her entire pubic triangle, then an even thinner band was attached to the bottom of the shield and ran between her thighs and then was drawn deep and tight into her anal cleft and then padlocked to the back of the belt. Just then the black slave who had helped Calpurnia with the abduction came in carrying a leather collar and a leash to match. Calpurnia smiled. "I see that you came prepared." "Have to keep your pets under control." Calpurnia laughed out loud, speaking sarcastically. "Oh, I think she's under control alright."

Calpurnia handed the chastity belt key to her trusted slave. "Here, you are in complete charge of the whore, who gets to fuck her is entirely up to you, you can keep her for yourself or pass her around to friends, but you must keep her in the slave quarters."

"Yes mistress, I understand, I have a cage waiting for her, when she is not being used for sex, she will be in her cage."

"Good, now when you leave here, use the tunnel, no one will see you that way." The muscular slave attached the collar around Cleopatra's neck. Blind, mute and hobbled the young captive was reluctant to move, but a sharp jerk on her leash and she stumbled forward, almost falling when she ran out of ankle chain. The once graceful and elegant queen, now was awkward and unsteady, offering her back-side in it's spread cheek vulgarity as she was led away by her new owner.

Later that day, Brutus, Marc Antony and Calpurnia stood together on the castle's balcony addressing the crowd of Roman citizens gathered below. Brutus acted as spokesperson for the group. "We are sad to announce that Cleopatra, Queen of Egypt is dead. She was bitten by an asp and succumbed to it's poison. As was her wish, her body will be cremated and her ashes scattered into the Nile. A courier has been sent to Egypt to announce this tragic event."

As the news of her death spread rapidly through the land, Cleopatra was on her knees sucking black cock, her cheeks exaggerated and bloated by its enormity. Her wrists were tied behind her back and she was naked except for the heavy metal girth, it's hard edges biting and cutting into her tender flesh. The big black man held Cleopatra by her tresses, plundering her gagging throat again and again with his magnificent manhood.

"Mmmm...MMMM....M..mum..sluuurp." Mmmmm..MMMM..M..mum..sluuurrp." Her cheeks puffed and deflated, puffed and deflated as he drove his bulky invader in and out and in and out of her defenseless mouth. "Mmm..MMM..M..mmm ..slluurp." With no outward emotion or indication from the huge slave, his first hot blast caught Cleopatra by surprise. "UUUUUUUGGGGGAAHH." She swallowed the load and tried to pull away, but he pressed at the back of her head and filled her mouth again. And again. And again. His pearly cream running furiously down her gagging throat. When he finally withdrew, Cleopatra coughed and sputtered, spewing the black slaves semen threw her nostrils and woebegone mouth, onto the floor below. Cleopatra's limp form fell to the floor in a heap, the slave regarded her for a moment, then left the once proud beauty to languish in the reservoir of his secretions and her own bile.

From that time foward, Cleopatra was never again fucked by anyone other than a slave. Occasionally, Calpurnia and some her lady friends would make sport of her, utilizing her charms and obvious talents in their Sapphic games.

So was the fate of Queen Cleopatra, goddess of love.

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by Bill F.L.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.