The Best Erotic Stories.

A Story from Brick
About His Slut Wife Peggy

by Bob L.
©

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.


Peggy and I both work out at the same health club and we enjoy the camaraderie that goes on. Most of the people we work out with are nice and well mannered so it's a pleasant experience, and frankly I like the looks Peggy gets when she shows up in her tight little leotard, etc. Her ass really looks great when she's doing squats, or whenever she bends over to pick her weights up, and her tits are spectacular in her low cut top. They bulge almost completely out of her top when she does certain exercises and guys go nuts looking at her. About a month ago these two new guys showed up.

They were fraternal twins, not identical, but they still looked a lot alike and were built the same, etc. We happen to do a series of bench presses together and we talked and it was clear to me that they were nice guys and I liked the fact that they made a point of being polite to everybody and when they saw my wife they stared, but they didn't act like morons when she gave them a nice look at her ass and then her big tits as she bent over to pick up a barbell. When I introduced them to Peggy she got that little gleam in her eye. She likes guys who are really fit and are blonde with blue eyes, etc. And these two had all of those qualities. I didn't know how similar they were until I was in the shower and these guys came in naked and I saw how hung they were. I tried not to stare but all I could think of was what Peggy would say when I told her how big these guys were. She loves looking at a big cock and of course loves it even more if she can play with one. Anyway, driving home I told her Ron and Al (not their real names) were very well endowed and her eyes lit up.

She didn't say anything for about a week, but I could see that something was on her mind. We work out about five times a week and every time we went to the gym Ron and Al were there so we got pretty friendly with them. And then one night, while Peggy was giving me one of her wonderful blow jobs, she was telling me how she was in the mood to be "naughty" again. We hadn't done anything like that for a few months and she was getting antsy and frankly so was I. I love watching her get fucked and I especially like seeing her suck another guy's cock. She does it so well and it's really a treat watching her. While she was sucking me off she told me how she had been fantasizing about the "twins" at the gym, Ron and Al. She also told me she had masturbated a few times while thinking about sucking them off.

When Peggy has her lips around your cock you'll just about agree to anything, so when she paused from her sucking to ask me if somehow I could arrange for her to get together with them, I promised to see what I could do. So, the next week, every time we worked out, I made it a point of working out with Ron and Al and we got pretty friendly and Peggy flirted discretely, not wanting to embarrass them, and thoroughly charmed both of them. We found out they were both single and dating girls, but nobody special and were both healthy, etc.

Anyway, by the end of the week they were both hot for Peggy but were too nice to put a move on her, so Peggy, in a very casual way, mentioned that she gave massages and asked them if they'd like one sometime. Of course they both said yes and she said, "How about tomorrow afternoon?" They agreed and we finished our workout, but I could tell Peggy was really turned on with anticipation. On the way home from the gym she gave me a blow job in the car and told me all the things she was going to do with Ron and Al. The next afternoon we were ready for our guests.

Peggy had spent all morning deciding what to wear and settled on a little pink tank top, a tiny thong that barely covered her cunt, and left her cheeks completely exposed, spike heels and levis over the thong. There was already a damp spot where the thong pressed against her puss and I knew she was going to have a good time, one way or another. Ron and Al arrived and gave Peggy's nipples a long look as they were erect and perfectly outlined beneath her tank top. We had set up our massage table in the living room and had the lights dimmed and soft music playing. Peggy was very efficient and told them to go into the bedroom and strip down to their shorts and come on out. While they were in the bedroom, Peggy slipped her levis off and when she heard them coming out of the bedroom she bent over to pick them up and gave them both a fabulous view of her ass with only that little thong covering her pussy.

They both stopped dead in their tracks and stared. She straightened up and pretended to be surprised to see them standing there. She said she hoped they didn't mind if she got comfortable for their massages and they of course didn't mind at all. They gave me a questioning look to see if it was okay and I just pretended this was standard operating procedure. Anyway, Al went first, getting up on the table and Peggy held a sheet over him so he could take his shorts off. Ron couldn't take his eyes off Peggy's ass as she started giving his brother a massage while we watched a game on t.v. She played it straight, really giving him a good massage but I could see that damp spot on her thong getting bigger. After doing his back, etc., she had Al turn over and made a point of adjusting the sheet over his crotch, and I could see her hand slide softly over the bulge beneath the sheet. Ron could hardly keep his eyes on the television, my wife's ass kept beckoning to him. Peggy worked her way down to Al's legs and was massaging his thighs when she stopped and announced that it was getting really warm and she pulled her tank top off and exposed her big firm tits with their thick, hard nipples.



(next)

This story was split into 2 parts. Jump to any of the segments from here:
1|2
Note: This story was originally submitted as one long story
and it was only broken into 2 parts for faster page loading.

Another top quality story by Bob L..

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.