The Best Erotic Stories.

Back to Secret Agent School
by George Tasker
©

Part 2 - Agent Hooters

You get dressed up in your sluttiest outfit, the one you wore when you and Jimbo went undercover to arrest 'The Boss'. It comprises of a tiny mini skirt made of black leather which has a silver zipper running up the back for easy access. The skirt displays your long silky legs and magnificent ass to the fullest. The outfit is finished with a sleazy leopardskin halter top that barely holds your huge F cup tits in place. As you walk they jiggle delightfully in the tiny top and threaten to pop out at any moment.

At the scene of the stakeout Jimbo drives his car around to the alley at the rear of the building where Barelle is supposedly holed up. Jimbo cuts the engine and puts his arm around your shoulders, pulling you close.

"We should make this look good," he says, the hand draped around you brushing your breast through your halter, "I'm sure Barelle will have people watching this alley."

You barely have time to murmur your agreement before Jimbo turns your face his way and plants a smacking kiss on your lips, his tongue diving into your mouth as the hand on your breast squeezes hungrily.

You've been down this road with Jimbo before and know he'll try to take advantage of the situation, how will you act?

>> Submissively let Jimbo lead

>> Take control and try to lead the action yourself and keep Jimbo's dick out of your mouth!

 

Click Here to vote on this Interactive story.
Click on the name for contact info and more works by George Tasker.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.