The Best Erotic Stories.

Back to Secret Agent School
by George Tasker
©

Part 3 - Agent Bond

Your cock is already twitching with anticipation as you and Agent Hooters drive into the alley behind Barelle's building. You've teamed up with Anna Nicole Smith a couple of times before and found it very easy to trick the busty bimbo into giving you a little fun. Tonight will no doubt be no exception.

As you put the car into park you look across at Agent Hooters. She is wearing an incredibly short leather miniskirt that is riding up slightly on her creamy thighs and looks as though it is only inches away from showing her panties. Her halter top has a yellow and black leopardskin pattern and barely half covers her massive tits. All in all she is a breathtaking sight to behold, definently your kind of chick!

You decide it's time to make your move, "We should make this look good," you tell her, reaching around and putting your arm around her shoulders, pulling her closer. As your hand reaches over her shoulder you let it brush her ample breast through her halter, the large melon feels incredible.

"I'm sure Barelle will have people watching this alley," you add.

Anna barely has time to agree before you pull her in close and hungrily kiss her mouth, your tongue finding it's way between her lips as the hand around her shoulder squeezes her breast firmly.

What sort of action are you after from the voluptuous secret agent?

>> Will you push her head down and get her to give you a blow job

>> Or take her halter off to get a look (and a grope) of those wonderful big tits

 

Click Here to vote on this Interactive story.
Click on the name for contact info and more works by George Tasker.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.