The Best Erotic Stories.

Back to Secret Agent School
by George Tasker
©

Part 6 - She's a sucker

You reach behind Anna's neck and start to pull her head down towards your lap. With your other hand you unzip your fly and pull out your cock which is already stiff from anticipation of what is to come.

"It'll look better if you put it in your mouth, then they won't suspect anything," you tell her as the head of your penis brushes against her lips.

"Control yourself this time!" She warns you before dropping her resistance and letting you press her face down into your lap, your erection pushing between her lips.

You let out a low groan of pleasure as your cock slides over her hot tongue into the back of her mouth. It's the third time you've got her to suck you off, but you never get tired of it.

"Oh that's right, that's it, suck me baby," you gasp between gritted teeth as you hold Agent Hooters head down on your lap and hunch down in the car seat, trying to push as much of your dick into her mouth as you can. You then let her up slightly before pushing back down on the back of her head and thrusting upwards with your hips.

You only have to fuck her face for a few minutes before you feel your balls churning and know your about to cum. You know how much Agent Hooters hates you cumming in her mouth but the only other option is to spurt all over the car seat and the Chief won't like you leaving a mess like that.

Where will you blow your load?

>> In Anna's mouth (it's the tidy thing to do)

>> Over the car (it's the polite thing to do)

 

Click Here to vote on this Interactive story.
Click on the name for contact info and more works by George Tasker.

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.