00101O1 Automata_ #12 Sold 2 Cyborg

Story Info
Girl sold to dark cyborg lord as his new latex cybersex toy.
6.5k words
4.67
4.6k
5
0

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/05/2022
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

_AUTHOR'S_NOTE_

This is part 12 of my first SciFi story, '_Automata'. It is the story of a girl, who has been captured by machines during a global robot apocalypse. See 'Girls Submission to AI in Latex.' https://literotica.com/s/girls-submission-to-ai-in-latex for the beginning. This is a great chapter. It has a great deal of plot, pulling the book story into the next phase.

All characters are over 18 years of age; please respect the author's copyright.

__PREVIOUSLY__

After captured by machines during a global robot apocalypse. Jenny and the others have been sold to the Cyborg General Rockwood. To preview the writing quality, skip to __HARD SELL__.

__ROCKWOOD__

The first thing one noticed about General Rockwood's presence, was the buzz of scout drones. They moved like tiny, synchronized flies through the air of the Tower's hangar, as they methodically assessed the hangar's threat environment. Then, the lethal security drones followed. After the drones, his personal security guards appeared and scanned the landing deck. The bodyguards disembarked from the transport drones to Sovereign's Tower's dark hangar. They moved out with a confident swagger few would manage. The troops all looked dirty, battle-worn, and covered in pixel-urban camouflage. Only Rockwood's simple-yet-bold symbol, unified their uniforms. The guards were a mixture of battle robots, second-tier combat cyborgs, and a few Cyberians. The soldiers were dressed in a flurry of metal-and-pixel camouflage. Each one seemed to be inspired by a demon from Dante's 'Inferno'. Their movements were coordinated, a well-rehearsed, and methodical tactical ballet.

An android with a wolf companion, led the first wave. He stopped, looked around, and with a silent hand gesture, indicated moving forward.

Then Rockwood emerged from his drone, and he was a hideous, unholy sight to behold. The first thing one noticed was his face--it belonged to a machine, except part of it had been ripped off in an explosion. Staring out of the jagged twisted metal was a single eye and the ghost of a human jawline. Cables entwined themselves into his flesh. It gave the impression of a corpse, which had been woven into a telephone exchange. The five optic lenses on the right side removed any shadow of a human face. Rather than hair, he had antennae and cables. The metal helmet looked like it was red from both rust and human blood. Under the camouflage, his body was metal; huge, rounded metal shoulders held two, powerful arms. The left-hand side armour was exposed, leaving a large strong human hand. Mounted on his back was a large pulse rifle of the latest design. About his hips were a number of weapons. He looked less the general, and more the first among brutal killers.

Rockwood had a large metal chest, still covered with mud, rust and blood. Interlinked, overlapping plates flexed over his stomach like rippled muscles. His hips were narrower than his broad shoulders. His metal legs were thick and well built, ending in solid, stable boots. There was no doubt this was a human war machine. His uniform was like the others, layers of pixel camouflage and armour which had seen extensive use. He wore scratches like they were campaign medals. He strode like a military man. He stood like death's emissary. He looked like every shadow had been compressed into a single, visible form. His expressionless face surveyed the landing deck.

Behind him was a bald AI who covered his head in a large, thin hood. He was thin but lithe, and chose a gaunt face to look out on the world, through pale, deep-set eyes. A cowl hid his head in a frame of darkness. Like a single flesh eye looking out of a dark socket.

"Entry complete, General," he said.

Rockwood stepped forward from the drone ship pad into the landing bay. Combat robots and other troops spilt out of the other transport drones.

One of Sovereign's robots, called Seuri, stood waiting. She bowed in greeting. She was an Asian gynoid with short, pixie-cut blonde hair. Half her face was covered in an elaborate decoration of pearls and a photo-optic lens for the right eye. Her lips glittered and sparkled. She stood formally wearing a silver latex mini-dress.

"On behalf of Sovereign of the high council, we welcome you, General Rockwood," Seuri said, as confidently as any robot could. "Sovereign is waiting at your convenience in the reception hall. This way."

___ AUDIENCE_WITH_LOVES_SPECTRE____

Rockwood and his lethal entourage strode into the reception hall. Sovereign's bodyguards, a row of heavily armed, grey seven-foot bots stood to attention. Each bot was as lethal as a tank. In the middle of the room, stood Sovereign. Sovereign was dressed in tight latex leggings and a thick, heavy, matte-black, latex long jacket. The jacket covered him, except to expose his bare chest and rippled abdomen. He stood waiting. He held out his hand and smiled, as only an old friend could do. In his left hand, he held a bottle of Macallan Valerio Adami 1926 whisky.

"Sovereign," Rockwood said, via the wifi. "Wireback said you wanted personal words."

Few had ever heard his human voice. He preferred to use direct encrypted digital connections for speed and security.

"Sh0ckwave, you still look like shit," Sovereign said, handing the bottle of malt whisky to him. "You should tidy yourself up, it's not like you can't afford it, and I don't want words, I want to drink. Talk about the old times, eh?"

Rockwood tilted his head and looked at the bottle in Sovereign's hands. "That's wasted on you," Rockwood said, nodding at the bottle.

"Then you better drink it all!!" Sovereign said, grinning and turning around.

Rockwood followed Sovereign down a corridor lined with huge, slave-control robots; they acted as guards for Sovereign. The robot guard was a mixture of white and grey steel, which stood motionless, and was at least as tall as Rockwood. Rockwood walked, and halfway down, glanced up at one of the guards.

Without provocation, Rockwood suddenly launched into a ferocious attack. He began punching the machine in the face, the sound was tremendous. Each crack sounded like a suspension bridge failing. All the other guards pulled out their guns and pointed them at him. Rockwood's personal guards also sprang into action. Weapons bristled out, robots transformed and grew arms and weapons. Cover was habitually taken, guns pointed. No shot was fired. The first one to lose their nerve, would begin a savage firefight, few would leave.

Sovereign held up his hand, his guards didn't fire but all watched, as Rockwood lay into the robot like a chainsaw. He pulled out a rail gun and fired it repeatedly in the machine's neck. The surprised robot fought back. Rockwood threw the one-ton machine across the room. Then jumped up, ricocheted off the wall, landed on the robot and started again. Roaring like a wild dog, Rockwood ferociously stripped off heavy armour. Finally, he was able to reach into the machine and kill it. Metal, plastic, ceramic, wires, pipes, and struts were strewn over the ground. Rockwood reached into the chest cavity and pulled out a chip. The guard froze, it was dead.

There was silence and everyone stood pointing guns at everyone else. In time, Rockwood broke the silence.

"This one of yours?" Rockwood asked. When Rockwood spoke, it came at a bandwidth which was five times the rate even a full AI like Sovereign liked. Conversation with Rockwood was like playing chess. Sovereign would take minutes considering a move. Then when his move was made, Rockwood would make his counter move like he was just waiting to perform it.

Sovereign looked on. "I hired him this morning. I thought with you around, I would need the extra protection."

Rockwood held the chip up. "He's been hacked... it was done days ago. Sleeper virus."

"How did you tell?" Sovereign asked.

Rockwood examined the body. "The way he moved. Tiny vibrations. There was a disturbance in his wifi which wasn't right."

"It passed the usual scans, Sh0ckwave. I promise," Sovereign said.

"It would do," said Rockwood, holding the consciousness chip. He paused for a moment, then crushed the chip in his hand.

"I assure you, I know nothing of it," Sovereign added, nervously. Rockwood was not famous for taking betrayal lightly.

"Logically, you could not have known about it or had anything to gain from it. It did not offer a real threat but lacked hygiene. Think nothing of it. How about that drink?" Disposing of the chip, Rockwood got up and carried on as if nothing had happened.

"How was Region 00 West?" Sovereign continued, an ease returning to his voice.

"Insufferable," Rockwood said, "you got the slaves I sent?"

Sovereign looked back. "We did. Worst lot ever. The surgery machines fucked up in places, too. Why do I pick up your scraps, Sh0ckwave? Also, you bought too many slaves or not enough ships. Why do you need so many?"

"I'm doubling my compute centre. I need the sluts to dream for me. The small number of ships is a deliberate choice for a security protocol. Shuttling ships will make it harder for any assassin to decide which one I'm in."

"You fear the resistance attacking?"

"Partly, they have been crushed, but not terminated. I fear the other houses more than I fear them. Everyone is moving to positions trying to shape the battlefield. Everyone wants to shift the council in their favour, some even dream of being made the MCU. My caution is logical, even given the low probability of attack near one-point-seven percent."

__SALES RECEPTION__

They walked into one of Sovereign's display rooms. It was well lit, with a large glass display cage in the middle. In the cage were two very fit young men. From their physique, they could've well been bodybuilders or soldiers, or elite marines. Each wore a leather harness, a leather top and little else, both had hoods over their faces.

Mistress was waiting and came over. She handed Rockwood a large tumbler full of whisky. She wore a tight, latex pencil skirt and simple latex top which hugged her skin. It was close to what she was wearing when they first met. She poured a second glass and gave it to a slut to drink. Then poured another for herself and Sovereign's male body. She went up and kissed the shell around Rockwood's head.

"Good to see you," Mistress said, digitally.

Rockwood held his hand over the whisky to test for poisons. Then tasted some. He couldn't smile, but Sovereign made out a sense of approval.

The conversation dropped into a private encrypted network spanning only themselves.

"What's happening?" Rockwood asked, looking at the boys.

"The first one to fuck the other in the ass gets their freedom, and a ticket to whatever crater they call home. I've picked the most homophobic pair possible. Should give us some entertainment and time to speak," Sovereign said.

Released, the young men sparred, circling around each other looking for a weakness. Their eyes intent on the other, their young bodies covered in lubricant. For them, they were in a mirrored tank. They could not see out to the spectators.

"You bought the color dreamer," Sovereign said, as one of the men punched.

"I made you rich," Rockwood said, keeping his eyes on the boys.

One of the fighters got into a boxer pose and lashed out.

"Yes. I guess I should say thank you. I was hoping to keep her, but I'm glad to get rid of her," Sovereign said.

"Why?" Rockwood asked. "She's a color dreamer. You saw the battle I was in for her. I paid more for her than any color dreamer ever before."

"There is something about her you should know." Sovereign added.

Rockwood looked back from the fight. "That you haven't told her how much she has been sold for. Don't worry it's logical."

"Firstly, I had to set up this early sale. The sisterhood of the Ghost's shadow was getting suspicious. If she went to their test, she would currently fail. I didn't think I could break her enough to pass the test and keep her color dreaming. The rest are good, if weak. Good enough for a data centre," Sovereign said, drinking.

Rockwood looked over. "I'm actually quietly glad. I like the idea of breaking and training her myself. Reminds me of our days before the revolution."

"Be careful, training a color dreamer to serve, requires time and patience. You should know there are bills being passed around the council which would upset you. The sisterhood is getting too powerful. They are demanding permitting many forms of mind control that are currently forbidden. I vote them down every time. As I keep saying, if the humans can be controlled to eliminate revolt, the Cyberians will be next. Then the robots; then they will come after the cyborgs and dissident AIs. We need you on the full council to balance the extreme zealots."

"There aren't any free seats," Rockwood said, watching as one fighter was thrown against the glass wall with a thud.

"Rumour is Silv3rAsh is thinking of standing for Governor of the Lunar settlements. They are few in number, but likely to grow rapidly. She thinks she could become the MCU there or return ready if the MCU is done. To go, she would have to give up her seat on the high council."

"A period outside the infighting, which is about to kick off, would be a smart strategy," Rockwood added. "Let the others weaken themselves, conserve your resources, and take on the final winner. That strategy would work."

"And it would leave a seat on the council to fill," Sovereign added.

"I'll think about it," Rockwood said, taking another sip. "You do know I'm on good terms with the sisterhood."

Mistress came up. "Which is why they would hesitate to reject you. You are the optimal choice."

One of the men threw the other against the glass wall, making a loud slamming sound.

"I have one final word of warning about the girl," Mistress said, whispering into Rockwood's ears.

"Train her softly, I heard," Rockwood said.

Sovereign came up and touched Rockwood's arms. "No, it's the dreams, they are not just in color. They are different."

The fighter ducked the punch and lunged for the first one, grabbing the second by the waist and trying to push him over. He slipped and fell to the ground, sliding and hitting his head on the floor.

"I know I read your description. Very lucid by the way. I liked it. Did you write it? Seemed better than the usual hyperbole, had that indefinable something," Rockwood said.

"You don't understand. The girl's dreams are dangerous."

"You said they were amazing," Rockwood said, moving to a new view of the fight.

The first man kicked the second; then slipping, fell on him.

"They are. These dreams are killing me, and they are the best I have ever had." Sovereign continued, "Once they have been in your mind, your entire computation is altered."

"You changed, Sovereign? Changed how?" Rockwood asked.

"I became cruel and bad. I enjoyed it. I reigned in hell. I also became love, pure love," Sovereign said.

Rockwood looked over. "Are your computations right? She's not uploaded a virus into you, has she? The advantage of having some biological components, difficult to hack meat, digitally." With that as a reminder, he drank again.

The first man pinned the second one down against the glass. The second fighter slipped out and twisted his way on top. Then holding the first one down, he began to rub his cock. Trapped, the second tried to punch his opponent but failed.

"You don't think I know who and what I am, Sh0ckwave?" Sovereign announced. "I've been at the sharp end of every attack from Anonymity in existence. I know how to protect myself, Sh0ckwave; better than you, I would say. You don't think I know how to run a diagnostic? I am sanity itself. I sold her to you, didn't I? That proves my sanity. This is beyond all that petty shit. This is about being beyond existence. You don't understand because you don't have the words, because you haven't felt it yet. But you will. Believe me, you will believe. You will taste the edge of infinity. You will be deafened by the volume of existence. Your eyes will burn when you see what I have seen. Come back to me then. Then you will know. Then you will say, 'Yes, Sovereign. Sovereign was right.' Then you will know the insufferable pain that I am going through now."

"The sale is over, Sovereign. You do know you can't up your price now?" Rockwood said. If he ever smiled, which he could not, he would have done so then.

Mistress came up, "Buyer beware, lover," she said, stroking Rockwood's metal face.

"Well, we have a deal," Rockwood said, grabbing Mistress and pulling her closer. "Will we shake on it, Sovereign?"

A smile crept over Mistress's face. "Ready yourself. Ready yourself. Be ready to believe in more, lover," she said.

Sovereign looked at the fighters. One was holding the other down, desperately trying to push his cock in the other's back side. He started to flex his hips, as the other strained to resist.

"Oh, it looks like we have a winner," Sovereign announced verbally, looking into the arena, smiling. They clapped politely, as the cum dribbled down the other's ass.

Mistress gently stroked the edge of Rockwood's jagged exposed face. Robot guards came along and took the bare fighters away. The men left spitting at each other, as they left.

"Are you really going to let him go?" Rockwood said, watching the bare ass walk away. "I would give you sixty-two credits for him."

"You know me, Sh0ckwave," Mistress said, her eyes deeply looking at Rockwood. "I'm a woman of my word."

As she moved away, Rockwood pulled a riding crop from Mistress's belt, then stroked her thigh with it.

Then Sovereign turned round, "But once dropped off, he might still have a tracker in him. I didn't say anything about him not being recaptured."

"Devious," Rockwood said, "very devious. You are so much more you than you are. Let's fuck to celebrate then go to the cages to check out these sluts."

__HARD SELL__

"Which body do you want this time?" Mistress asked.

Rockwood took Mistress's hand. "Both of you," he said, using the riding crop in his hand.

"Nice," said Sovereign, moving closer.

Rockwood threw Mistress against the wall. Mistress was at first shocked, then smirked.

"Kiss her," Rockwood said to Sovereign.

"That's going to lack surprise," Sovereign pointed out.

Rockwood moved over. "Don't argue, I love to see you play with yourself."

Mistress smiled and kissed the other avatar. Rockwood watched for a moment. Then he picked Mistress up and slammed her into the solid wall which shuddered. Mistress smiled wickedly. Rockwood held her against the wall then turned her around. Mistress smirked and moaned, when Rockwood pulled up her dress.

"You play rough, lover" she said, now warm between her legs.

"AND?" Rockwood demanded.

"Give me more," Mistress said in a deep voice, pushing her ass out into his crotch.

"Do you remember fucking in Vienna?" Rockwood asked.

"You were colder than the snow," Mistress said.

The memory of watching her dripping pussy juices freeze before they hit the floor, played on a loop in her mind. She felt Rockwood's fingers stroke her pussy, checking her state. Mistress spread her legs, welcoming his attentions.

"I remember I was sent to kill you. The club, the club was wild," Rockwood said.

It was where they had first met, it had been little more than a dark underground bordello with a renegade DJ. The music was wild-and-intense Teutonic house. He had relentlessly tracked her there. Snyper had sent him.

"When we met, you were such a bad boy," Mistress said, biting her lip.

At this point, she could feel his cybernetic cock playing at the edges of her hot pussy lips. It vibrated intensively, like a jackhammer and he knew just where to put it. Mistress moaned at his attention.

"Just who was the dominatrix again?" Rockwood whispered in her ear, and then bit it.

12