00101O1 Automata_ #17

Story Info
Kayla's secret is revealed. Jenny is ravished by machine.
3.6k words
4.38
6.8k
6
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 16: A Slut in the Rubble.

_AUTHOR'S_NOTE_

This is part 17 of my first SciFi story, '_Automata'. It is the story of a girl, who has been captured by machines during a global robot apocalypse. See 'Girls Submission to AI in Latex.' for the beginning.

__PREVIOUSLY__

Jenny and some of her fellow sex slaves have been sold to General Rockwood. Sovereign's tower has collapsed, killing the slave master Sovereign. Jenny is trapped in Rockwoods grasp.

All characters are over 18 years of age; please respect the author's copyright.

_TESTING__

Jenny and Kayla sat together in a cell. They had been taken to the twentieth floor in an elevator and were now in the slut-unit processing area, a two-story-tall complex of stark-white rooms. The slut-unit moved around this lattice of rooms, the doors of which could be opened and closed, like those of a cattle pen. Above them on a mezzanine level, was a walkway, where high above jumping height, guards were stationed, keeping watch over them from behind the railing. The place clearly had been designed to process many more people, but now it felt empty, as if they had been abandoned in an airport with just two passengers.

There were signs that others had been here before them, evidenced by the marks on the floor and distant cries.

"Are you okay?" Jenny asked, noting Kayla's nervousness. "Is it Joe? I'm sure we'll see him again. Don't worry."

"It's that and other things," Kayla replied, after they had been sent into shower pods.

"I'm guessing you're thinking what I'm thinking," Jenny said.

"What's that?" Kayla asked, looking over.

"Am I a bad person for finding the Nerve Garden arousing?" Jenny sat back and asked.

Kayla broke into a shallow, indignant smile.

One by one, they had been put into one of the machine showers. When she emerged, she had been given a new latex uniform, which was white, and fit her perfectly. "I think these are the house assistant uniforms," Kayla said. "I thought I was going to be sent to the data center, or worst case, put in a Nerve Garden."

Jenny looked over at her. "How do you know all this stuff?"

"There's something I need to talk to you about," Kayla said.

Jenny smiled. "Is it about being a discount? Don't worry, I won't tell anyone."

_____

Madam Overseer looked down from the walkway high above, next to the red-and-white robots. A blonde assistant girl stood dispassionately next to the overseer, also looking down.

__EXAMINATION__

"Enter testing station," Jenny's collar said. Jenny got up.

"See you on the other side," Jenny said, walking in.

"Yeah, I'll explain everything then," Kayla said, with a slight sense of relief on her face.

Jenny walked into a room with an examination table at its center. Above it was a set of arms and tentacles hanging from the ceiling. There was no face, or no body, just the center of all the arms. Unlike the holding pens, there was no user balcony, where people could watch. The white ceiling was low enough to put the monster machine just above the examination table.

"Take your suit off and lay on the table for your examination," the order came to her collar.

An arm came down behind her and Jenny felt the shiny latex catsuit. The catsuits didn't leave much to be wondered about, as she did feel more exposed. Jenny felt weird about the way she wasn't being smoothed out and pulled taut by the latex. Its warmth was lost, making her feel more vulnerable.

Jenny got up on the chair, and tentatively sat down. Devices like hands grabbed her wrists and ankles, holding her down.

"Don't be alarmed," the voice in the collar said, calmly. "You must not move during the examination. Your cooperation during my assessment will determine where you will serve your new master. You can refer to me as Doctor."

Jenny tensed up as she watched the arms and tentacles move. The Doctor scanned her face.

"As expected, mild radiation exposure. After the attacks on the power stations, you need to be careful about going outside for extended periods. Did you eat or ingest anything while outside?"

"Master's dick," Jenny said. The machine didn't pick up on the sarcasm. Jenny wondered if it wasn't sentient, like the cosmetic surgery-bots which fucked Joe up.

"I will give you an iodine-based infusion, while the exam continues," the Doctor-bot said. An arm came down and put a drip into Jenny's arm.

A wand moved over her skin, and when it reached her chest, it beeped.

"Good, your locator is active. I can download your information. Fortunately, the files have not arrived from your previous owner. Normally, Sovereign is more diligent. ID codes match. Eyesight corrected. You had a pre-cancerous tumor; it was removed during your cosmetic surgery. A small implant was inserted to boost the signal from your brain to your clitoris. The sterilization chip is in working order. Your periods have stopped correctly. You were on a two-milligram dose to boost your sexual drive. Sovereign always underplays that. I will move you up to four. If you wake up in the morning not desperate to fuck, then let your collar know, and I can increase your medication. The sleep tracker appears normal. Do you remember any of your dreams?"

"No, Doctor," Jenny lied.

"Good, the dream shield is working. Only the mental factors left," the Doctor said. The arm moved, and a camera looked directly into Jenny's eye.

"Do you enjoy being an assistant?" the Doctor asked.

Jenny felt that this was some kind of test. The others would be programmed to say something, and she wondered what.

As an arm moved over Jenny. The finger gently traced over her skin. One hand traced down her stomach then checked her shaved mount.

"I exist to serve Master," Jenny parroted.

As she did, she felt relaxed. Something in the cold liquid entering her veins was causing this. The Doctor took one of her breasts in each hand. The hands felt soft, but had about eight fingers. The machine manipulated them.

"Partly synthetic," the machine said. "You're partly made of silicone, like I am. You're one of us now."

The machine grabbed her face and traced a small finger over her blood-red lips.

"How does it feel to be this beautiful? Your lips are so large and inviting. You had quite an upgrade. You must notice how aroused people around you are, when they look at you. How does this make you feel?"

Jenny remembered the cages. Many of the slaves had been quite turned on by their new bodies. They somehow decided to celebrate by going on a sex spree. A young, slim, lithe body and a perfect face were far more than anyone could resist.

The cages became a fuck fest as everyone emerged into their own personal episode of kinky love island.

The machines had operated on her eyes, Jenny had perfect vision and didn't need glasses now. Her eyes could bask in the male and female slut-units flickering attention.

"I exist to serve Master. I surrender my body and my soul," Jenny said, not knowing what to say. The machine was stroking her breasts, pushing them through its fingers. It started to pull at her nipples.

"Evasive, interesting. Open up," the machine said. Jenny opened up her mouth and the Doctor began to move a tentacle into her mouth. Claws grabbed her tongue and moved it around. The tentacle began to touch hers like they were kissing. She felt more hands begin to probe her. Her arms and legs got hundreds of fingers moving over her. She felt it quite a turn-on.

"You look very wanton in that latex outfit--those heels. Is that how you feel? Do you like being the sexy little girl? The bad sexy girl? The drip contains a truth drug. It helps you relax. Close your eyes," the machine said, as it withdrew from her mouth; its powerful hands turned her head.

"Yes," Jenny found herself saying.

"Enjoying your perfection," the Doctor said. "You're more one of us, than you might have thought."

Jenny felt the machine tracing another probe over her stomach. It would press in at certain points, feeling her organs, then return to stroking her flesh.

New fingers began tracing themselves over her thighs, getting closer and closer to her shaved pubis. The hands on her ankles slowly pulled her legs apart. More fingers began on her back and then ass. It was like she was slipping slowly into a dark pool of massage and attention. Jenny found herself moaning.

"Join us," the Doctor said, while yet more digits worked on her inner thigh. "We have so much to offer. You just have to say it."

The fingers around her nipples began to vibrate. It was a delicious torture. Fingers ran over her face and through her hair, feeling her skull.

"Such a beautiful skull; I've never seen one so lovely," the Doctor said. More soft, silicone fingers ran over her lips again. Jenny felt warm, relaxed, and turned on--like she was in a huge hot tub of admiration; candles flickering, as she lay back.

"Say you love being a slut-unit. Be one of us," the Doctor said.

"No," Jenny said, but it was more like a moan, than a refusal.

Fingers played over her ears like they were being kissed. Jenny's skin felt like it was under an erotic assault. The long awaited approach to her mound began. She felt one hand stroke her pussy lips, then the hand came up to her nose; she could smell her pussy juices.

"Smell this," the machine repeated, "smell this, and tell me you don't want to be one of us. Abandon your old allegiances. Forget them. Repent the old ways. Cast them off like an old lover. Then you can be the bad little girl who does and gets what she wants. Say you renounce your humanity, you relinquish your guilt, say you will no more be a slave to past liabilities which you had no say in taking on. Say I am your whore, I am the new machine order's slut-unit, and I'm going to enjoy myself, whenever I like. I don't feel guilt, I don't feel shame. I only feel pleasure. Say it, TwoFour. Join us. Be us."

As the machine spoke, it began to explore, at first, her pussy lips, then pushed further up her cervix. As it did, another tentacle pushed into her mouth. The finger that had been orbiting her hole, also began pushing into her. Her senses were overloaded. Every inch of her flesh was being stimulated, in one direction or another.

"Open up, slut-unit," the Doctor said.

A tentacle pushed into her hole and forced her to a splitting point. She screamed into the tentacle in her mouth. That scream turned to a moan, as the tentacle moved inside her. At the same time, another one found her clit. She was being invaded on all fronts.

"Abandon humanity. Abandon pride, abandon regret, abandon remorse; abandon all the rope they use to tie you down to their old ways. Join us and be the real you. Reveal yourself. Be yourself, the bad girl inside that's been trapped all this time. Say you're one of us. Say you're just a flesh machine, and you owe humanity nothing."

The words lost meaning in Jenny's head. The machine had the power to make her cum. Jenny couldn't talk, as she French kissed the tentacle within her. She was lost in the moment and nodded.

"Then I declare you a flesh machine. You are born again, anew. You are one of us. The winners. From now on, you don't have to feel regret or empathy. All the sins of humanity are lifted from your shoulders. The old ways are gone. You are a machine now," the Doctor said, pushing Jenny closer and close to the edge. "You may cum TwoFour."

Jenny bucked, as the orgasm hit, she couldn't control any part of her body. The Doctor held her head in his hands, probing her mind with an EEG, as she limply recovered. Gently, the machine withdrew, its hands held her but softly.

Feeling like every ounce of strength had been removed, Jenny sat up. She felt weirdly happy and content, like she had confessed her sins in church. A weight had been lifted from her. She knew she could take this on. If she did, she wouldn't have to feel guilty about losing the war. Global warming wasn't her problem, she wasn't responsible, racism was for humans--not her. She could embrace the machine world, and feel like the rightful people had won.

"I was glad when I found your delicate pussy. Your records have also not arrived from your training centre," the Doctor said. "The last girl I had in here was carrying a dick that wasn't in her medical record. While you are here, you will be upgraded."

"Upgraded? Upgraded how?" Jenny asked softly, still laying in the warm, post-coital glow.

"Like this?" the machine said. It ran a soft tentacle up Jenny's side, stroking her still-electric skin. The tentacle was soft and felt like a tongue moving suggestively over her flesh. The machine ended up in a Celtic spiral around her breast, slowly but surely, focusing in on her nipple. It stood erect like a soldier, to its attentions.

"Mmm," Jenny buzzed in appreciation.

"You must learn not to speak without permission. Now you must pay the price of admission," the Doctor said. A thin, mechanical arm moved down. Jenny could see something like a tiny pair of jaws. She strained at her bonds, and before she could clamp her eyes tightly shut, the arm snapped at her nipple. There was a brief, intense pain and a metal clang.

"OW! Fuck!" Jenny said, sharply.

As the arm moved back, a golden nipple ring was left. It had pierced both latex and real skin. A tiny drop of blood ran down the elegant arc of her augmented breast. The presence of the nipple piercing gave the shiny surface more shades of being a second skin.

"You may rise, flesh machine," the Doctor said. As it spoke, Jenny's arms and feet were unlocked. "You become metal and bone; you slowly become us."

Mentally cursing, Jenny was free and got up.

"The ring is a marker of you being a house slut-unit. This is a high badge of honor for a slut-unit in the House of Rockwood. Wear it with pride. Others will know it the and understand you are allowed to stand in his presence. You will proceed through the next door and submit to the collar machine. You will be collared. The new collars are more powerful than the training one you have. Lord Rockwood can afford the best. You may notice changes, flesh machine."

Jenny staggered to the door, which opened up. She held herself against the doorway.

__A NEW COLLAR__

"MOVE TO THE RE-COLLARING STATION," Madam Overseer said, looking down from the unreachable walkway above their heads.

Kayla was also in the room. She looked equally exhausted.

The doorway moved on, and they walked into a room with six large machines. Each one consisted of a giant doughnut-like an MRI machine. Like an MRI, they had a scanning bed to move someone in and out of the machine. Unlike an MRI, though, they had robot claws to keep the victim tied to the table.

"MOUNT THE TABLES, FACE UP," Madam Overseer said. "Then push your heads into the holes in machines,"

Jenny had heard from the tower, that the machines had offered people a choice between accepting collars or being taken away. People had to stand in line and push their own heads through the collaring machines. Afterwards, they returned to what was like a normal life. Whole towns and cities had voluntarily submitted to this process. The collars replaced phones and most computers, and everything people did and said, was recorded and analyzed.

A girl named, ThreeNine, had finger-scrawled 'Anna' on a bathroom mirror, using steam. She said she had lived like this for six months, before being specially brought to the tower. Given the inescapable nature of the situation, they had no choice but to comply.

Jenny got onto the table and Kayla did the same, beside her on the machine next to her. Beyond it, were another five.

"It's just re-collaring. You will be fine," Kayla said, as they started to move in.

Jenny tensed in and pulled at the arms which held her firmly.

"HALT!" Rockwood's voice shouted.

The gurneys stopped. Jenny already had her head in an unpleasant clamp, and her mouth had already been gagged.

He jumped down from the upper level. It must have been a huge drop. The wall was tall enough to stop two people helping each other climb up. The drop would break a normal person's leg. The floor shook, as Rockwood landed.

It was Jenny who suddenly felt like she was going to die.

Instead, he walked up to the trapped Kayla. She lay out slightly from Jenny. Rockwood looked at a pad.

"Says you were a covert trainer," Rockwood said. "Says here you worked for Sovereign. Now you're a slut-unit. Is that right?"

"Yes, Sovereign," Kayla said, then glanced over in alarm at Jenny.

"Okay. I want to be totally clear. Remember, my memory can be used as evidence in a court of law. I'm recording this on all channels unalterably. You were a covert trainer, but Sovereign sold you to me at a discount, so now you are a real slave. This isn't an act. I don't approve of coverts. I don't want a covert. If you say yes, that is it forever. You will be my assistant-unit for the rest of your life. I can do what I like with you, sell you, crush you, and use you for fertilizer. To be very clear, this is your last chance to be a free person. If you say yes, then legally, that is it forever. If you say anything else, you are free, and we sort this mess out. Are you TenSixSix, my assistant-unit?"

Jenny looked over, unable to believe what Rockwood was saying. She felt like she was having a hallucination.

"Yes, Sovereign. This assistant is your unit ID A5ED2B30FC1066. I exist only to serve you," Kayla said.

"Legally, that's it," Rockwood said.

Rockwood reached down to Kayla's neck and with both hands struggled with her collar for a second, then broke it in two.

"Good fake," he said, holding the parts in his hands. Jenny knew it was supposed to explode like that, but it looked more like a broken toy. He then looked down and noticed Jenny.

"The new collar won't explode either," Rockwood said. "No, the new one kills by lethal injection, much less messy and theatrical. It saves space and cleanup time."

He looked up. "Crank it," he said, to the robots above.

The gurneys started again and the machines powered up to full capacity. Soon, Kayla was also gagged.

Blocks, like drawers, emerged from the wall, and as they emerged diagonally, they formed a staircase without a rail. Rockwood walked up the steps, and as he left each step, it smoothly returned into the wall. When closed, the edges of the steps were almost imperceptible.

The tables they were strapped into slowly moved into the necks of the machines.

Jenny felt something at her neck, something brushed past the nape of her neck, then she felt the collar being released. It shot off like a rubber band, then she heard a loud bang as it must have exploded in the thick metal drum of the machine. She felt something poking her neck, then the sensation of cold metal around her neck. The machine hummed, and she smelled the familiar odor of cordite. Throughout all of this, she wasn't scared, she was blazingly angry.

The gurneys came out the other side in another room. Jenny was released first and shot up.

"You fucking, bitch!" Jenny shouted, and rolled off the gurney onto the floor. Kayla was sitting, feeling the collar on her neck by the time Jenny landed on her.

Jenny was a small ball of fury. She started punching Kayla. Kayla pushed her head down and arms up to protect herself. Jenny alternated trying to punch her and then lift her knee to do damage to the side.

"You, fucking shit Judas!" Jenny shouted. "I'm going to fucking kill you and your fucking sellout kind!"

Jenny started to kick Kayla. With each blow, she spoke one word. "I! Fucking! Trusted! You! Now! I'm! Going! To! Kill! Your! Bitch! Heart!"

The final blow knocked Kayla over! to fall onto the floor. Jenny launched herself off and landed on Kayla.

She continued. "I thought you were my friend!" she shouted, pounding on Kayla with her fist. "How could you do that to another human being?"

12