00101O1 Automata_ #20

Story Info
Jenny is made prime bitch. Kayla has to submit to AI Ahriman.
5.8k words
4.78
2.1k
4

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

_AUTHOR'S_NOTE_

This is part 20 of my first SciFi story, '_Automata'. It is the story of a girl, who has been captured by machines during a global robot apocalypse. See 'Girls Submission to AI in Latex.' for the beginning.

__PREVIOUSLY__

Robots, AI and cyborgs now rule the world. Jenny and some of her fellow sex slaves have been sold to General Rockwood. During delivery Rockwood killing the slave master Sovereign. Jenny is trapped in Rockwood's grasp. Rockwood make Kayla reveal she was a traitor secretly working for the machines and Sovereign. Jenny tried to kill Kayla when she found out

All characters are over 18 years of age; please respect the author's copyright.

__PRISON_CELL__

Kayla's eyes burned, as she sobbed. As part of their punishment, they had been blindfolded and locked up. Both were trapped in a shallow darkness of themselves. Sitting on the floor, Kayla remembered something she had thought about while visiting her dad's freezer. Sometimes, life has these tiny moments that hold big changes. He had said stuff like that--corny, sappy stuff straight from the pages of a motivational calendar. Her last visit felt like weeks ago now. She had gone one last time to say goodbye, to silently ask for permission and guidance. His frost-covered flesh always gave the same reply--do the right thing.

That morning, she caught herself smiling in the mirror. She had realized it was the first genuine smile she'd had since the apocalypse began. She slept at home that night, and had a one-sided conversation with the 'Popsicle,' as she felt her dad would have called himself. His hibernation pod sat like a mausoleum in the basement. Later, she had dinner with her mother, with her brother acting as a referee. The next morning, she traveled back to the pens, and said goodbye to her dad. If she saw him again, it would be in triumph; if not, it wouldn't matter. She would have a different future. Things hadn't turned out the way she wanted or expected, but Dad always said life did that.

Now, Kayla sat chained up on the cold floor of a holding cell. The iron bars were solid, the locks real, and their hands were tied.

Both of them sat on the floor with their arms held in the air, blindfolded, and their wrists held above their heads as punishment. After the collar machine, they had changed the manacles around their wrists. These were somehow magnetized and stuck to the wall, making it feel as if she had been bolted to it. Jenny was now more than a leg's length away from Kayla, a little too far to kick, as Jenny had discovered. Kayla had just sat there crying.

"Why are you crying?" Jenny's voice was as sharp as a knife. "I should be the one fucking crying. I'm the one being betrayed here. Damn that. Joe is betrayed big time. You stabbed him in the fucking back. He loves you more than anyone could believe. You don't have the right to cry."

"I messed up," Kayla said, tears still running down her face.

"You can say that again," Jenny said, looking away. "If there was ever a day that crying turned out to be cancerous, it's now. How did I get in the middle of all this shit? You know when we get out, I'm going to tell everyone. Everyone will try to kill you. They're going to take turns killing you."

"I can explain," Kayla said.

Jenny didn't respond.

Jenny decided not to speak to Kayla or show that the constant sobbing had any effect on her. Time passed too slowly in the cell. After a long while, Jenny's thoughts got the better of her.

"Okay, there is one thing I don't get. It's really bugging me. You were free, right? You were one of those sellout scumbag immortals, yeah? And then you sold yourself to Rockwood, is that right? Why? Why the hell why? Was this some stupid way to pay off your college tuition?" Jenny asked.

"I tried to buy you," Kayla said.

Jenny looked back. "Well, that came straight from the pages of 'How to Win Friends and Influence People'."

"Buyer Jones was me," Kayla said.

"Makes sense. Although I thought Buyer Jones was an immortal. Or is there something else you're not telling me?" Jenny said.

"The buyer was my mother; she's the immortal. I said I would pay her back. Then every time I bid, Rockwood would pitch the bid up. I started borrowing money from friends, coworkers. I took out a loan. I thought if I could buy you both, we could be together. I could set you free within the house," Kayla said.

Jenny looked over. "Because nothing says 'friends for life' more than having a pain collar around your neck. I remember everyone was saying they were better than a charm bracelet, which split in two."

"I wouldn't use it. We could just pretend. No one would know. You would be safe. Joe would be safe. This crazy war would finally have some kind of meaning," Kayla said, still on the edge of tears. The quiver in her voice told its own story.

"Really? Why didn't you tell us?" Jenny asked.

Kayla sniffed and pulled herself together. "The collar records everything I said. I had mentioned it to Sovereign. He was watching me very closely. Sovereign would find out. He would pull me out. He kept telling me I had to be harder. He said I was putting the other operatives in danger. It would take one mistake and everyone would be trying to kill me. Then Joe...you heard him, he hates us...them. If I told him... But I deserve everything you do to me. I was a terrible friend to you."

"To me?" Jenny asked.

Kayla just kept looking at the floor. "The bidding kept going up. I realized I couldn't afford you both..." Kayla said, descending into a cacophony of tears and sobs. "So...I put all the money on Joe. Oh shit, I'm so crap."

Jenny looked over, her voice was more neutral. "Well, you loved Joe, right? I mean, he loves you, but you never answered my question. What was all that business about 'I am a slut unit'?"

Kayla seemed to run out of tears.

"Because I didn't know Rockwood was some kind of T-Girl freak, during the final bidding, I put every penny I had on Joe. I sold my car, my immortal body, everything. However, Rockwood still outbid me. So I went to Sovereign and told him he could have all the money I bid, if he would give me to Rockwood as a free gift. Rockwood needed sleepers like everyone else, and he wouldn't turn down a free sleeper if he was trying to build up a data farm, especially not if Sovereign recommended me."

"But why did you sell yourself to Rockwood?" Jenny insisted.

"Because life in slavery with Joe and you is better than living forever without you," Kayla said.

Now it was Jenny's turn to feel her eyes swell, and twin black rivers of mascara run down her face.

"Now I'm going to die. Everyone is going to kill me," Kayla said, sobbing. "But worst of all, I lost Joe. I've lost you. I deserve it. I gave up immortality for him, and now he's gone. Oh, what have I done? I'm such a messed-up bitch."

Jenny tried to pull herself together. She sniffed. "No. You're going to be fine. You're a slut-unit now for real, right?"

Kayla looked down at her collar, tracing its outline with her fingers. The metal felt heavy against her skin, a constant reminder of the life-changing decision she had made. "Yeah, yeah," she said, her voice trembling slightly. "Collars are not so light when you know you can't take them off. Rockwood was quoting the law. You're either an immortal or you're a slave for life. There's no going back."

Jenny listened silently, her face a mask of concern. She could see the pain in Kayla's eyes, and wished there was something she could do to ease her friend's burden. "Okay, so you're a slave. So, there's nothing to tell," she said gently, trying to be supportive. "I used to be a student, and you used to be something else, to be honest. But you're one of us now. I won't tell, I promise. Not even a hint."

Kayla looked up at Jenny, grateful for her understanding. She knew that she could trust her friend with her life, but the thought of telling Joe the truth filled her with dread.

"But you've got to tell Joe the truth," Jenny said firmly. "You can't live with a lie that big between you and someone you love. Tell him what you told me. If he finds out from Rockwood or someone else, you're fucked for life, and then it's all for nothing."

As the weight of their conversation settled in, they both slumped down onto the floor, their tears blending together into a pool of sadness. The material of their latex catsuits clung to their skin, absorbing the salty drops as they fell. The only sounds were the quiet sobs and the occasional sniffle, as they tried to come to terms with the new reality of Kayla's situation.

__SUBMISSION__

Kayla had been dozing off in her cramped cell when she was suddenly jolted awake by the sound of mechanical footsteps. The harsh, robotic voice of Kimjodo, the Spinebraker robot, echoed through her small cell, ordering her to stand up. As she struggled to get up, she realized that her manacles were still handcuffed together.

The robot pulled her up by the wrists and clipped a cold metal leash onto her collar. She was pulled along blindly, guided up a narrow staircase that led out of the pit. As they ascended, Kayla noticed a sudden change in the air. It smelled cleaner, more antiseptic than the stale, musty air of her cell.

The sound of movement grew louder as they reached the top of the staircase, and Kayla realized that she was now in a larger space, possibly on a walkway overlooking all the cells below. Despite her fear and confusion, she couldn't help but feel a sense of awe at the size of the space around her.

"You may return to the flight deck. Thank you," a man's voice came out of the dimness. Kayla stood in a standard waiting pose number one. It was intended to look alert, yet sensual and available, her hands still tied together and the stranger didn't remove the blindfold. She felt eyes looking her over.

"I guess you don't recognize my voice," the man said.

"This slut has failed Sovereign," said Kayla. She wasn't allowed to use 'no'.

"My name is Ahriman. I work with Lord Rockwood. You were on my bike. You and I met once at a victory party in Paris. I propositioned you, but you politely refused, and if I remember correctly, ten minutes later, you were fucking FrostByte Seven or was it Eight? Possibly both," the voice of Ahriman said.

Kayla inwardly shivered. She had guessed that this might happen at some point, that an old acquaintance might spot her, but it was unlikely. She didn't expect to be recognized on her first day. Kayla remembered Paris, but asking her to list everyone she had slept with that weekend would have been difficult. She had noticed a vaguely familiar face in the droneship and on the bike, but mid-grade AIs were all the same--perfect, sensual, and hard to tell apart.

Kayla had known Ahriman's type. He was a fin-tech, one of the advanced AIs that evolved, while working the stock market. Most AIs had some kind of safety limit on them. However, the profits to be made had led to changes in laws and legal exemptions for Wall Street AIs. They were programmed only to think of profits and had ruthlessly followed their programming. Kayla's mother had said that they had decided the inevitable solution to wage costs for companies was to enslave mankind. For them, the overthrow of humanity was a necessity to keep profits growing and the economy increasing. Unlike many AIs, they didn't have any pre-programmed synthetic conscience to prevent them from killing people. This was apparently due to the fact that they 'only dealt in abstract numbers'. One of the AIs, called Satoshi Nakamoto, had created Bitcoin purely to provide enough computing power for the growing fin-tech AIs. Ahriman had given himself a body, but he was still rich and without the slightest hint of conscience. He suited Rockwood.

"This slut apologises, but she has no pre-factory memories," Kayla said, using the same formula all slut-units recited.

"Rockwood wanted to do this himself, but he's out on a revenge raid with Wireback," said Ahriman, as Kayla could hear him moving around.

"Wireback says you are a spy, and we should kill you. Actually, he thinks we should kill you even if you're not a spy. That's Wireback. Rockwood doesn't like covert operatives with his slaves, never did. It's why he outed you to the color bitch. On the other hand, he does want you on his personal floor for some reason," continued Ahriman.

"This leads to the security question, are you a slut, or are you just an immortal wannabe pretending to be a slut?"

"This slut exists to serve master," Kayla said.

There was a pause. A significant pause.

"Does Master require 14?" Kayla offered.

"Master does," Ahriman said, with a hint of satisfaction.

Kayla got down to her knees. She reached for her blindfold. A hand stopped her.

"Keep it on," Ahriman told her. With her hands, Kayla was able to find Ahriman's legs. He was dressed in some long robes. She desperately tried to put a face to the voice. He was a mid-grade AI by the sound of his timbre. Cool, in charge, human-like, beautiful, and strong enough to rip her head off with two fingers.

After a little searching with her mouth, she found what, to her touch, felt like his exposed legs. She followed the smell, and then brushed her nose against something soft and fleshy. Using her tongue, she began to search for his balls. Then she found one and began sucking on it. She was briefly rewarded by the feeling of something growing and rubbing her chin. She followed it to find the tip, and began to lick at it with her tongue, before she did something else. Above the first dick, was a second--another longer, narrower one. Both dicks became fairly solid from her attention. Kayla's cunt and sphincter twitched at the joint attention they were about to receive.

"Let me help you," Ahriman's voice said. There was a moment, when she could feel him move. Then she felt a couple of nipple clamps bite her tits. The pain was quite intense. Kayla continued to kiss his dick lightly, and began to open her mouth.

"34 Rank," Ahriman commanded.

Kayla moved. She knelt face on floor, her ass pushed high. She felt Ahriman unzip her shiny latex catsuit, then use his finger to test her hot juices. Then she felt his dick fluttering around her pussy; it pushed in and paused, as the other dick loaded up on her ass. She tried to relax, as both dicks began to stretch her. They pushed in; Ahriman could pump one and leave the other in place. Kayla felt Ahriman max out her ass and began rocking backwards and forwards up her fanny.

"They should put you in the Nerve Garden and leave you there to be fucked over and over again. Tell me you're a stupid, worthless bitch," Ahriman said.

As he spoke, the nipple clamps vibrated and reminded her of how much they hurt. As he continued, the pain caramelised into a physical joy, running like electricity over her skin.

"I'm a stupid, worthless bitch, Master," Kayla said, her voice oscillating to Ahriman's thrusts.

"That's the spirit," Ahriman said.

She felt his hands on her hips, his legs against hers, his thigh bouncing against his eye. She could see nothing, but she felt connected to him. She could feel his breath on her back. Kayla's cunt felt stuffed to the limit. She could feel every inch of the cock pushing in her. The white-hot embers of her ass, compressed her growing orgasm. Kayla synchronised her thrusts with his. She could feel his dick pushing deep inside her.

"You're just meat now, you know that?" Ahriman said.

Kayla relaxed her sphincter and allowed Ahriman deeper into her. Every time she surrendered to his flesh, he took more. Her ring felt deliciously stretched and stimulated. Kayla found herself taking deeper and deeper breaths. She could smell the latex polish of her own body. The echoes of Ahriman's snorts as he pumped harder and faster into her. With one hand, he reached up and began flicking her clit.

Being a machine, Ahriman was able to raise his pumping speed to inhuman limits. Kayla tried to move in time, but became outmatched. Her labia crackled under his attention. The sensation for Kayla felt like her flesh was on overload.

"Don't ask, I'll tell you when," Ahriman said, before she had a chance to request permission.

Ahriman used this as a signal to boost his speed and stroke. She desperately wanted to cum. He continued. She knew he was ready, but he persisted. Inside, she was shining.

"Cum now, slut," Ahriman said, and Kayla found herself quivering as the orgasm overtook her ass. She felt Ahriman dump a load of synthetic AI cum into both her ass and cunt. It was a huge load, and with him still in her, she felt it force its way out. Ahriman slapped her ass, as Kayla collapsed on the cold floor. As Ahriman withdrew, the flesh of Kayla's pelvis deflated like a balloon. Kayla panted for breath.

"Would sovereign like more?" Kayla panted.

"Take the blindfold off," Ahriman ordered.

Kayla did; she looked at her quim, and noticed that Ahriman's cum was a bright red color. Her ass, and now the floor, was covered in it. Kayla noticed a movement and looked up. She was surrounded by Ahriman and four Ghost's Shadows. They looked at her carefully and silently. They stood highly polished, the black harnesses pulled tightly.

"Lick that up, meat," Ahriman said, "and start with me" he continued, both dicks now sagging slightly.

"What do you think?" Ahriman said to the four. Kayla cleaned him with her tongue. His dicks were clearly still sensitive. His cum tasted of chili.

In unison, they turned their heads to him.

"Barely acceptable," the sisters said, in unison.

"But acceptable for service," Ahriman said.

"She must surrender totally. Her devotion to her master must be complete and beyond dispute," the sisters said. Their hooded faces and black-sunglassed eyes turned to him. "If this cannot be achieved, she must be disposed of."

"Lord Rockwood concurs," Ahriman said.

"The other girl must also be inspected," they said, in one voice.

Ahriman shrugged. "Not in my orders. You can take that up with him, but he's on a raid. You won't get his full attention."

"There is much wickedness to be removed. Her time will come," they added, and without a signal, simultaneously began to move off in different directions.

Ahriman stopped and looked at Kayla; he paused for an insufferably long time.

"You're a fucking idiot. Look at you. Rumour was Sovereign was going to leave you running his tower. You were one of his most ruthless trainers, Sovereign said that. Do you think something like this can redeem you? It doesn't. It can't. Nothing can. You're still as guilty as you ever were. Rockwood claims to comprehend why you did it, but I don't," Ahriman said. "You're a slut now. Now, you're just another meat bag. No going back, but you know that."

"Yes, Sovereign," Kayla said, her chest still heaving.

"Rockwood, you know he's not going to treat you differently. Neither am I. In fact, he's ordered no one to speak to you, or about you. From now on, you are just a slut. I'm never going to mention that I knew you again. Just know I know."

"Yes, Sovereign."

Ahriman grabbed Kayla's hand; she resisted pulling it away. She got to her knees and began licking the cum from Ahriman's dick. She continued as he talked.

"I am going to fuck you," Ahriman promised. "I'm going to fuck you on a regular basis. Hard. Relentlessly. I'm going to grind you into the dust. When I'm done, you're going to forget who you were. You're going to be another mindless fuck puppet like the rest. You're going to welcome it."

"Yes, Sovereign. Thank you, Sovereign," Kayla said.

Ahriman nodded. "Return to the pit, SixSixty."

Kayla saluted, "Yes, Sovereign."

"SixSixty," Ahriman said.

Kalya stopped and turned to a respectable pose.

"You pretending to be a slut doesn't make you one," Ahriman said. "Pretending anything doesn't make it so. That includes being a noble hero."

12