007 Declassified

Story Info
The real mission codename, Diamonds Are Forever...
10.6k words
3.91
8.3k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story by: Allen Knott

Edited by: Emily Thayer

Special Thanks to Damien William

I tried to give each character a 'real' name, and a nickname. Also, some characters also had alias, Tiffany Case for example 'real' name is Tiffany O'Casey. While her nickname is Dove. I also borrowed from the real actress who played the part to fill in the names.

Casting:

Character Name (Nickname) (Actress) (Age)

1: Margent Perrier (Marie) (Denise Perrier) (36)

2: Celeste O'Toole (Plenty) (Lana Wood) (25)

3: Tiffany O'Casey/Tiffany Case (Dove) (Jill Saint John) (31)

4: Svetlana Larson (Lana) (Bambi) (None*) (26)

5: Katrina Frazier (Trina) (Thumper) (None*) (27)

6: Dolores O'Casey/Dolores Case (Lola) (Dove Cameron) (25)

7: Loelia Ponsonby (Lil) (Alexandra Daddario) (35)

There are no actresses for the characters of Bambi and Thumper. I simply based their physical measurements on two models.

Age of the character is the age at the time of the setting, in this case Diamonds Are Forever.

The characters physical appearances breakdown into three groups.

Group One are those of the films, based on the actresses who portrayed the roles in the films.

Group Two are those who I cast in the part (primary the modern actresses casting in the older films). So, for example, Dove Cameron, look like her 2020/2021 version but just in the late 1960s/1970s.

Group Three are those characters with no actresses who I used models for their physical appearances i.e., Bambi and Thumper. Meaning I did not like the original actresses but was unable to find a modern actress who I felt fixed/was right for the role/part.

The 'real' James Bond is around 39 during Diamonds Are Forever, with each film being roughly one year apart. His became a Double-0 around the time he turned 30 years old, setting his birth year around 1930.

The film's release year also does not fully correspond to the 'calendar' year for example, Diamonds Are Forever (Film) was release in 1971 but is set in/around 1969.

Chapter 001:

'You already know who I am, or at least you know the name of the agent who wrote this report. It is not my full birth name, but it is what most, if not all people who have known me identify me as. The name is Bond, James Bond. I'm here to record the truth about the events that have transpired over my lifetime.'

'The films and their depictions of what occurred are not entirely accurate. I would say a portion of it is accurate, but there is a great deal of things they left out, omitted, changed, added, or was not covered. Much more happened that I am here to disclose. This is my personal narrative as MI6 Agent 007: Declassified. Final Report'

Diamonds Are Forever, 21333:

As you can see in the film, it showcases the start of my search, and while I like to think of myself as only needing to use violence when necessary. I can agree that the filmmakers got this right, for the most part, but when the information is not given freely, things escalate, and if I need to throw a bastard onto a roulette table, I will.

Antibes, France (Blofeld's Estate)

Then there was Marie...

Seeing it again on screen when I approached her lain out like that. Only in her small swimsuit, it brought me back, "There is something I'd like you to get off your chest..."

With the benefit of hindsight, I can say I am still fond of my clever word play. And the sight of her breasts for the first time, when I ripped that top off and quickly strung it around her neck. It truly was a remarkable sight.

Having her in my grasp, tightening the strands of her swim top, looking into those beautiful big brown eyes as she gasped in shock and...

arousal.

This is where things diverge from the reality of what happened, and what they play on television. Cutting away before any words are actually spoken, leaving you with only a tease of what might potentially happen next. I can soothe your worries and tell you that I did not kill her, I did not even harm her, quite the contrary actually.

It seemed that mistress Marie had quite the fetish for being forced. The desire to have a man take her against her will, although it was not against her will at all. And when I quickly discerned this by the look in her eyes, I knew that I had her.

She would give me anything I wanted as long as I kept my grip around her neck good and tight. So, I did, and the bottoms of her swim attire were what I tore off next. Reality often is more disappointing than cinema, but in this case, it is the opposite. Because I had mistress Marie right there, overlooking the water.

Keeping her top wrapped around her supple neck, I bent her over that comfortable couch she had set up, and I fucked the information I needed out of that beautiful woman. Tugging on her bra like a leash and railing her tight little cunt from behind, she was begging me to keep going. Calling out that she would tell me anything I wanted, give me anything I wanted, as long as I kept her orgasms. Kept on wringing the pleasure out of her soft neck and indulging in her perverted desires of being forced into sex with a dominant man. She screamed out that I was the best she had ever had, over and over, the best lover.

This is how I believe a woman should be, not just what I like and what she liked. But it feels natural, her desire to be taken, and my desire to have her.

It is the way things should be.

It was not hard for me to do, as you will find out through this report, a beautiful, submissive woman, is exactly my kind of woman. Some of the girls I become involved with carry unnatural perverted desires. This is nothing new, which is why it is a good thing I come into their lives to help wring in those desires and keep them under control.

After we finished our first round, Marie spun around in the chair and virtually dove for my cock again. She wanted to suck me back to being fully hard again, but there was no need. She seemed to assume that I was like other men who needed to recuperate after climax. But I was already hard as a rock for her and ready for more. That of course did not stop her though and she still went at it, grabbing my cock with both hands and stuffing as much as she could into her pretty lips.

Gobbling up as many inches as she was able to the point of her gagging horribly on the end of my dick. She could not swallow the whole thing, but she took enough to make a delightful bulge in her tight throat. Slobbering and sucking for all she was worth. I can still remember those pretty eyes going all glassy and doe like while she choked on my member. Wanting so desperately to put more down her neck but I was just simply too big to fit in her petite passage.

She more than made up for it though next, as we took it back over to her lounge chair to continue this romp. I relaxed in it, laying down and reclining while she climbed over me and straddled my lap, facing away to ride my cock reverse cowgirl. I got a fantastic look at her ass bouncing all day as the time went on. Smacking it, squeezing it, and holding onto her hips while she whorishly moaned out to the beach behind us.

We were secluded but I still think she was loud enough with her screams for someone to hear her down the beach a way. Not that either of us minded of course, she rode my dick for all she was worth, orgasming numerous times, repeatedly, her pussy quivering on my member until I reached my own second orgasm. Firing off another white-hot load into her tight love tunnel and packing it full of my seed.

And while it was a wonderful time, mistress Marie was an expert at riding cock, I will be truthful and say I originally planned to leave her there. I had more important things to do and did not think I had the time to spare caring for her.

But...

When I got up to leave after we had finished, she looked my way with such a look in her eyes of...

Heartache. For lack of a better term.

She was sad, not wanting to just be stuck there as a pawn in the grander game being played, and I simply did not have the heart to abandon her there after giving her a dozen orgasms and a goodbye. So, she came along with me. That was not covered in the film, I will bet many of you did not expect that she was the first of my girls added since my marriage to Tracy.

Expect a great deal of that as we move on, discrepancies between the fact and fiction. But for now, following this, the film remained accurate for a bit longer. Not the most glorious day, boiling a man in a giant vat of clay mixture residue. But I get the job done, no matter what.

Speaking of getting the job done, the Diamonds are Forever mission directive took off after this point. The events in South Africa raised enough concern to have me sent in, even while they knew the diamond trade was not my specific forte. I think they delighted in knowing there was something I was not an expert in. It is conveyed in a single line in the film, when in reality, it dragged on far beyond one sentence. Trust me, it wore out its welcome.

Then there was Moneypenny, she did not receive too much time, but my Tulip comment is another one that I feel is my most comedic. One of the things in the film I truly approve of.

Tiffany Case met me at her Amsterdam residence, doing her iconic, changing hair colors bit while I wait outside. This is exactly what happened, I was met by Tiffany greeting me in only her revealing underwear. The film is mostly accurate, until later at the hotel in Las Vegas when it was actually in fact, Plenty O'Toole.

Las Vegas, Nevada (Penthouse, Whyte House)

Her role in the film was changed drastically from reality, she was played up for more humor rather than anything else. And it is important to note, she was never thrown out of a window into a swimming pool. I do not know who came up with that, but it certainly is not what happened. Films tend to always cut away just before the sex truly begins, and this is what happened with the beautiful brunette Plenty as well.

We did have sex there, the depiction you see is how I unzip her dress, letting it gently slip down her form and she steps out of it leaving it discarded. In the movie, she then walks away, in reality, she got down on her knees. Working open the belt buckle on my trousers until she pulled out my soft cock.

Her reaction was priceless, "Ah! Oh...my God..."

Her eyes were wide, and her jaw hung low, glancing between me and my member nervously. I was bigger soft than her biggest boyfriend was hard. And her expression only grew more excited and nervous as I stiffened, growing to my full size, bigger than her head and thicker than her wrist. She watched it bug eyed the whole time as it throbbed with blood.

She knew what to do, we did not even move away from the front door, she took hold of my cock and started to lick it along the tip and sides, then opening up wide to take it into her mouth.

Her hair was silky soft as I gripped it while she blew me, her oral skills were exceptional. She took a good amount of my cock into her mouth, and with a little help from me holding her head and pushing my hips forward. When I felt the tip of my member push against her gullet as she gagged, I told her to swallow, and that flexing of her throat is what my cock needed, and it slid in.

Her throat was nice and tight, squeezing and massaging my member for all it was worth. She worked the shaft of my cock with her hands used for what her throat could not reach. Gagging and slurping along it, reaching down to roll my balls in her fingers as well while I weaved my fingers through those long dark locks. Grabbing them by the root and fucking her face until I felt the cum beginning to boil in my balls.

I held her down on my dick, feeling her let out a single cough, her cheeks puffing while my member swelled up. And my spunk burst out of the tip, flowing down her throat after a good while of her servicing me. You would think a pretty girl so eager and clingy would-be high maintenance, possibly not wanting to swallow or let alone give a blowjob. But that was not Plenty, she flexed her throat and gulped down every drop of hot cum I had to give her.

But not only that, despite me finishing down her neck, she continued to suck my cock. Long after swallowing every last drop, she forced her head down. Bringing her arms up and placing them behind her head to assist in shoving her throat as hard as she could on it. Evidently, Plenty was the opposite of high maintenance when blowjobs were the concern.

I was more than willing to allow her to continue, her throat was still nice and tight, and with her slobbering all over my member, drool pouring from her lips and down her chin, I felt this time, it may be more appropriate to dirty her externally instead of just dumping it all straight down into her tummy again.

Gripping her hair, I bucked my hips, fucking her face and stretching her throat out with my cock. Making sure it made a good bulge every time it went down. Listening to her choke and gag, the best music a woman could perform is in the bedroom like this.

After feeling satisfied with her throat, my second climax on the way, I yanked my dick out of her lips, and this time painted her with a facial of my own making. Shooting my thick seed all over her beautiful face and breasts, which she happily stuck out her tongue and cupped her breasts for me to coat them in.

We had made such a mess she needed to head to the washroom to clean herself up, and I made sure to give her a sign of my affection by slapping her on her ass as she walk away.

But after that, I knew she deserved a reward, after she return from the washroom, I picked her up off her knees, her lips still wet with the water, and carried her to the hotel bedroom. No one was waiting for us there, it was just me and her all night long, and we broke the hotel bed.

I learned she did not care who I actually was that night, Peter Franks, James Bond, it did not matter to her. As long as I continued taking care of her as I was, and by care, I mean in every way, emotional, money but also including fucking her senseless.

Plenty was known to bounce from sugar daddy to another to the next. Interestingly though, she did not sleep with many, only a small number. She was not a slut, unless her sugar daddy made her incredibly happy. As in the film, once they were broke, she left them to go to the next highest bidder. Unless they had done enough to earn themselves a memorable night with her, she left them behind without even the memory of the taste of her flesh.

In the movie's depiction however, there was another woman in another bed waiting for me. Tiffany, red headed still even though I told her prior I was not too fond of red heads with fiery tempers. Personally, I think she kept it to just get a rise out of me, but I doubt she would admit it on her own terms.

I digress, this is another deviation, the film depicts Tiffany and I having sex much faster after meeting, but this is in fact, not true. We did not actually have sex for quite a fair amount of time, it was not until much later after she had discovered who I truly was. She still believed me to be Peter Franks at this point, it was not until I had saved her life and blown my cover as a special agent did, we finally take our relationship to the intimate level.

The film typically gets right a vast majority of the spy, mission, action sequences. Which is to be expected when it comes to readable mission reports. The film even kept the truly comedic 'fake moon landing' set. But the intimate details between the people involved seem to get lost in translation.

Tiffany was supposed to die at her house, if it had not been for me, she would have been chained to the bottom of her pool and left to drown. She obviously still was not very happy about all of this, but after a little pushing from me, I got her to open up. It seemed like even though she realized I had been hiding who I truly was from her, she was thankful for the lengths I went to keep her alive. I think she also knew that without my protection, she was going to be put in jail for an excruciatingly long time, or simply killed.

Las Vegas, Nevada (Penthouse, Whyte House)

She was a beautiful sight, something that I will never forget when I came to her that day. She was waiting on the bed naked for me, only covered up beneath a fuzzy white rug she tugged along with her, eyes lusting for me from across the room, I still think it may have been a dream seeing her that day.

Approaching the bed and climbing on beside it, hearing her tell me how much she wanted to just make me happy. Tiffany had already done so just by appearing to me like this, but we both knew she could make me even happier with that perfect body. So, I pulled her to me, pushing the rug away and we at last kissed.

I fucked her in her tight ass that night, turning her over into doggy style and sticking it in her clutching little star. She knew the thrill men experienced from getting to fuck a woman in her backside, and she wanted to let me have it that night. I rode her hard, mounting her fully, letting my balls slap her ass cheeks with the momentum of our bodies in motion.

She revealed to me later on that she had a brief moment where she thought about telling me to stick it in her pussy. Then begging me to cum inside of her, and with no protection, wanting me to knock her up, essentially entrapping me with her. As if it really would have, but I admired her cleverness.

However, there was this moment when we were together, when I flipped her onto her back and stared into her eyes while we fucked. We both were on the verge of climax by this point, and she suddenly asked me, if I was going to take care of her. And something about the way she asked this just...

Struck something within me. So, I kissed her, and responded back, "Forever and always."

Tiffany's hard, tough shell finally began to crack after I said those words, and it was at that moment, she no longer wanted to entrap me with her. She simply wanted to be with me genuinely, so I did finally cum inside of her holes, her ass, and her pussy. But this time with no ulterior motive for doing so aside from good, old fashioned, raw pleasure with my darling.

I suppose however by this point I will stop recapping a great deal of what you already know. As the film really only chose to change the elements of the events that were deemed unfit for public viewing. Namely, my sex life, because it only grew stronger from that point on, as now I had both Tiffany and Plenty at my disposal.

Plenty was given rather comedic relief treatment of being tossed into a pool and was virtually forgotten about up to the point of her death, not the case in my world. I saved Plenty from her on screen demise, and now with both her and Tiffany at my side, they joined my growing gaggle of ladies, or my Bond girls as I liked to call them.

Tiffany got to see that I actually cared about my women, as I did not have to stick my neck out for either of them, especially to rescue Plenty, but I did.

Las Vegas, Nevada (Penthouse, Whyte House)

So back in the hotel suite, both women lying amongst me, I had the new task of dealing with the girls squabbling and attempting to 'out fuck' each other. Because at this point, I was committed to them both, and willing to do whatever I could to keep them both happy. As I do with all of my girls, however neither of them was at all experienced with this kind of relationship.

"I am prettier are not I James?"

"You and I have been through more."