01 In The Morning

Story Info
A little fantasy before work...
8.6k words
4.57
7.8k
2
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After climbing out of the shower and thoroughly drying myself, I walked into the computer room and sat down in front of my computer. The black screen stared back at me reminding me of the loneliness of the early mornings that confronted me day in and day out. A simple click later, and the screen hummed to life bringing with it the images of icons and thoughts created for the electronic functions of everyday mundane life. The clothes I had set out for work lay on the floor not four feet away, but I lacked the desire and motivation to actually put them on. Funny how that works. The shades pulled down, I knew that nobody would be looking in to see me sitting there staring at my computer. Not that anyone would be that interested. I leaned back in the chair, one hand on the keyboard, the other dropping between my legs.

My thoughts drifted as my fingers caressed the growing strength between my legs. The glans of my penis throbbed ever so, as I slid my finger across it. I gripped myself and pulled gently, enjoying the sensation of tightness around my cock. The image started to fill my mind, taking shape. That goddess of desire, angel of my dreams, the woman I could not have. I continued to grip myself in tight vice-like grip, squeezing and releasing as I concentrated on the image of the woman in my visions. My cock throbbed; rock hard.

"Why play with that, when you can play with me?"

Her voice slipped through my mind like soft silk across a prone goddess of desire. And there she was, standing in my doorway. Knowing this vision could not be real, I did not move. But there she stood. A button-down shirt hung loosely over her supple form. Two perfect breasts protested the fabric, and her nipples pressed against it, clearly visible. Her legs came out from underneath with the most perfect curves of flesh that lead down into two feet that knew the worship of men.

I sat in perfect stillness, letting her image wash over me. Her eyes twinkled with mischief and a slight grin sat on those perfect lips. She looked me over and winked, waiting for a response. I released the grip on my manhood, which throbbed with longing, and clambered to my feet. With a slow cautious step, I moved towards her almost frightened that a quick movement would betray my longing and incline her to leave. But she stayed, waiting.

While she stood in silence and watched, waiting with a patience that defied my comprehension, I put one hand on her shoulder, and slid it over and down her back. With a racing heartbeat, I leaned in to her and sniffed her beautiful blonde hair, letting the aroma of her wash over me. I cradled my right hand against the small of her back, just above the swell of her ass. I could feel the longing to be with her swelling within me like the rising tide of a long-lost storm.

I pulled my head back and looked her in the eyes. Those perfect blue eyes peering into my soul. I felt everything falling away in the depths of those eyes. My world did not matter, my daily concerns did not matter. The only thing that mattered was her, standing there, right now. Time had stopped and I wanted it to never move again. This moment, and the moments following were all that mattered.

Still cradling my right hand against the small of her back, I brought up my left and firmly gripped the top of her shirt at the first button. As I grabbed it, my fingers brushed across the bare skin beneath, and a shiver of ecstasy ran down my spine. With one savage jerk, I ripped the shirt open, showering myself with buttons. She did not jerk back, or fight me, but remained staring into my eyes. A coy smile played across her face as the shirt fell open revealing her bare chest.

With an ache, I pulled my eyes away from hers and gazed down at the marvel of flesh there before me. With a tenderness that well concealed the urges within my being, I traced a finger down from her collarbone and around her left nipple. Then I cupped her left breast and felt the weight of it in my hand, lifting it with slow evenness. I ran my thumb over her nipple, feeling it harden beneath my touch. I brought my other hand over and did the same to her right breast. The perfection of shape and beauty defied all my dreams.

While still holding her breasts in my hands, I leaned forward into her hair and kissed the nape of her neck. The barest sigh of pleasure escaped her lips as she tilted her head away from me, revealing a neck so sublime I could spend an eternity worshipping it. While continuing to cup her right breast, my left-hand slides down across her perfectly sculpted stomach. Hardness of strength, but not overly worked muscles there. I shivered again with the thought of her so close as I kissed the side of her neck just below her ear. I could feel her start to draw back, ever so soft a withdraw as I ran my finger along the line of her panties.

Before she could pull back any further, I grabbed her panties with my left hand and shoved her backwards with all the force of my desire. A soft cry of surprise escaped her lips as she stumbled backwards to the floor, leaving half her panties in my hand. I gazed down at her prone form, as she looked back up at me. A look of half surprise and coyness played across her face. From her face, my gaze went down to her two perfect breasts revealed in the light, longing for my touch. Then I gazed down across her flat stomach. No washboard there, just the perfection of every man's desire. Then I looked lower across her groin. The hairless patch that told of someone who took meticulous care of themselves. And those two perfect lips over a mound of desire that nearly drove me to climax just by looking at it.

My perfect woman, on the floor, watching me take her in. I wanted to devour her and hold her forever. To worship this being that surpassed all dreams of reality and treasure it forever. This instant, I knew I had to have her. No patience remained in me, nothing else mattered. Only her, now, here, this instant.

She must have seen the play of reactions across my face, because she moved with a slow purpose of motion that showed she was ready for the next step. A game to be played, desires to be filled and toyed with. Her left knee came up, slowly, across her right, as she turned over and placed her hand on the ground. The shirt following, a reluctant partner clinging and falling away all at once. I started to drop to my knees as that perfect ass came into view. And time froze again. So perfect, it was the only thing I could think about. Two cheeks so perfect of shape and dimension that you could spend an eternity studying them and never quite figure out what it was that you were looking for, only to look, and see. Every muscle in my body clenched in that moment. Then a release, and a flurry of movement.

I lashed out with my right hand and wrapped my fingers around that perfect ankle before she could get it any farther from me. I shivered with elation at the thrill of the feel of her skin. She started to pull away from me, so I dragged her towards me with all the force I could muster. Her fingers dragged in the carpet, but only the smallest gasp slipped from her lips as I brought her to me. As her thighs came within reach, I grabbed her with my left hand and pulled her against me with a firmness that could not be denied.

That perfect ass thumped against my groin, and my rock-hard cock bounced against my stomach. It was not an unpleasant feeling, but it renewed within me all the burning desires of a man starved for water, and finding himself in the most beautiful oasis he could have ever dreamed of. With my right hand around her waist, I let her pull away from me ever so slightly as I took my left hand and grasped my throbbing cock. I slapped her ass with the meat of it once, eliciting a soft "oh", and then angled it between those perfect cheeks.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see her turn her head to look over her shoulder. Her hair played across her shoulders, and I knew I would have it within my grasp soon. I wanted to feel the softness of it again, the smell of it filling my nostrils. Those blue eyes burned into my soul, bearing everything I had for plain view. Yet even as those eyes bore into my very soul, I could sense a softness there. A tenderness and passion that could overwhelm even the most stone-cold of men. I felt the fire in my veins anew, and knew what was to come would surely change me in ways I would never fully understand.

I lifted my cock up against her mound, and shivered at the feel of her silky-smooth skin. With a slow deliberate motion, I parted her labial lips and pushed the head of my rock-hard cock against her clitoris. A soft moan escaped her lips as I pulled my cock up across the opening of her vagina. With a slow circular motion, I ran the head of my cock around her vagina, feeling the moisture coming forth.

Noticing that she was no longer pulling away from me, I pulled my arm out from around her waist and placed my hand on her perfect ass. With my left hand, I rolled my cock around the opening of her pussy, and then pulled back ever so slightly. To my surprise, I found that her labial lips were already parted as I pushed my cock back against her. She was parting them herself with her left hand, and my cock slid right into her pussy. Just as my head entered, I stopped, and then pulled back, letting the moisture glisten her lips.

Then I pushed my cock against her labial lips again, and felt it sliding into her. I did not stop this time, but let my manhood fully into her. Again, I could hear a slight gasp slip from her mouth as I pushed inside. It was no easy thing. Her vagina was tight, and squeezed against me, heightening the experience, but making it no small effort to get in. Once in, I savored the moment. Another shiver ran down my back as I took in the moment to simply realize what it was that I had accomplished. The woman of my dreams, and here I was, fully inside her. I leaned against her back and pulled her hair away from her left ear and placed a tender kiss on it. Then as I proceeded to kiss the back of her ear, and neck, I reach around and grasped her perfect breasts. I stroked her nipples with my forefingers as I pumped my cock out once and slid it back in. She arched ever so slightly against me, making the action short, succinct, and pushing me deeper into her than I had planned at first.

I straightened my back and pulled away from her with ever so slight of a movement. While doing this, I pulled almost out of her and pushed back in, savoring the feel of her tightly around me. With one hand, I ran my nails down her back. With another slow pump, I rounded my hand around her perfect ass and grasped it in my hand. With another slow pump, I ran my other hand up her back, dragging my nails across her sublime flesh until I grabbed her hair in my hand. I pulled softly on her hair as she arched her back against me. Pulling harder, I thrust into her again. Then I released her hair, and pulled my nails down her back, leaving angry red lines in her flesh. She looked over her right shoulder back at me with those depthless eyes as I grabbed her waist and pulled her against me.

Digging my fingers into her silky-smooth flesh, I continued to pull her against me in rhythmic movements. With each solid thump against that perfect ass, I could hear her suck in her breath through those luscious lips. Unable to tear my eyes off that marvelous perfection of her back, I watched as she arched into me and rocked her hips against me. The combination of rhythms drove my throbbing cock deep into her. I had entered a universe of sensual pleasure that I had never fathomed in my wildest dreams. I rocked my hips against hers, and felt the head of my cock rubbing against her insides, as she moaned in pleasure.

Thrusting harder and faster, I continued to pull her against me. It was a rhythm of pleasure that we shared, breaths sucked in time and exhaled just as sharply. With each thrust, our timing increased and we moved with a heightened flurry that exposed our desires to pleasure each other. We worked like a sensual machine, driving each other to heightened awareness of pleasure.

With a suddenness that caught her off guard, I drove deep inside her and leaned against her back, wrapping my arms around her. While kissing the back of her ear, I grasped her breasts and pulled her against me. Then I leaned back, pulling her up as I sat down on my heels. I continued to lean back, as she sat straight up on top of my groin. Reaching back, I placed one hand on the ground to balance myself as I started once again to drive into her. She responded in kind, and thumped against my groin driving my throbbing cock so deep into her that she gasped again, as I grunted in response.

Then it was a flurry again, as we arched our backs in ecstasy of the moment. Even as the world around us faded to gray, I could not take my eyes of her. That incredible perfection of the human female body. Her hair bouncing and whipping as she rocked her head to the motion of our ecstasy. That exquisite shape of her back, and the roundness of her ass on top of me. It was all so perfect. So perfect that I started to feel barriers of reality breaking down within me. A knotting of muscles inside that I could not quite understand, but the ecstasy of the situation denied it, and I could not stop. We moaned in time, and I placed my left hand on her waist pulling ever so slightly as we rocked together. We moved together. Faster. Harder. Deeper. One synchronization of movement with two bodies that reached sensual heights never dreamed of.

And then, I cried out. Muscles spasm. She twitched. I grabbed her with both hands and pulled myself up against her. I kissed her neck and wrapped my hands around her chest. Our rhythm fractured, our movements lightened. A spasm ran through her body, her legs twitching. I groaned and grabbed the carpet with my right hand as every muscled clenched. Grating my teeth across her neck trying to keep myself from clamping down on her, she brought her right hand up, and ran her fingers across my scalp and through my hair. I could feel her fingers twitching and shaking. I could feel myself emptying into her, and her onto me.

Neither of us moved. We sat there, on the floor, my arms wrapped around her. At first, I could feel her pounding heart against my chest, but as we started to relax, and pulses slowed, it no longer thundered against me. Our breath patterns were slow and matched. I continued to hold her close against me, my face buried in her hair, my hands gently clasping her breasts. The smell of her hair intoxicated me, and the feel of her skin sent shivers down my back.

After some time, I felt her start to pull away from me. It was a subtle movement. She turned and kissed me on the cheek, then leaned forward and lifted off of me. Another shiver ran down my spine as my softening cock slipped out of her. I let my hands drag across her back, feeling the silky smoothness of her skin as she went to all fours. Then she turned over, and lay down on the floor in front of me. She reached out, and grasped my hands, pulling me to her.

With a softness that I did not know I possessed, I lowered myself onto her. Running one hand through her hair, and the other down her side, I kissed her. A soft touching of lips that elicited a speeding of my heart. We parted, and then kissed again, with fervent passion. With eyes closed, I let the moment wash over me. Again, I could feel her heart beating in sync with mine, a universe opened up inside of me and we shared it all. A twining of lives, a sharing of pasts, souls intertwined in a lust for life and each other that blew everything else away.

Bracing my weight on my left arm, as I continued to twist my fingers through her silky hair, I pulled back from her and gazed down at her face. My right hand on her waist, I slid it upwards to the gentle swell of her breast and cupped it. With thumb and forefinger, I squeezed her nipple as I bent over and kissed the nape of her neck under her right ear. I scraped my teeth across her perfect flesh, nipping at her ever so slightly. As she arched her neck, I continued to kiss it and work down towards her collarbone. Once there, I placed kisses and nips along its gentle curve towards the base of her neck, and running my tongue over the gap between her collarbones. During this, I continued to cup her breast, as her nipple started to harden beneath my fingers.

The only thing I could think about was the worship of this perfect woman beneath my hands. Our hearts beating as one, our movements there to assist each other in reaching new heights of sexual awareness. I could feel her hands on me, moving across my back, nails gently scraping lines into my flesh, all the while I continued to express my love and lust for her in a gentle fashion that I could feel within us both reaching a higher peak.

Moving down, I continued to place kisses on her chest. Moving between her breasts, I placed one kiss, and then moved to her left nipple, which I took between my teeth and gently squeezed. Then I took it into my mouth, and swirled my tongue around it, sucking ever so softly. At the same time, I moved my right hand down her side, to her waist, and pulled my nails down the outside of her thigh. As I continued to pull my teeth across her perfect breast, I pulled my hand to the inside of her thigh, and again pulled my nails across her sublime skin.

As I moved my head over to her left breast, I pulled my right hand up into her groin, and caressed her mound. Pulling her left nipple into my mouth, I heard her quick intake of breath as I ran my fingers over her labial lips. As I gently gnawed on her breast, I parted her lips, and ran my forefinger across her clitoris. At this point, her hands found their way to my chest and had started to draw red lines down towards my stomach. Letting her incredible breasts free, I started to place kisses on her stomach, and ran my tongue around her bellybutton, while I parted her lips again, and ran a slow circle around the opening of her vagina.

Now her hands hand found my hardening cock. One hand cupped my balls, while the other was pulling on the skin along my hardening shaft. I pulled my head up off her chest, wondering at sheer marvel of such perfection, and kissed her fiercely on the lips. One finger barely dipping inside her, while she fondled my growing erection, we twisted tongues and washed realities away.

Then I pulled free of her, and moved myself down to her groin. With a soft caress, I gripped her thighs, and pushed it to the floor. Then I ran a finger just inside her lips, parting them. With my left hand, I parted her lips, and slipped my finger just inside her vagina and ran around the inside, in slow circles. Then I placed a soft kiss on the top of her mound. With my finger still barely inside of her, I parted her lips with my hand and kissed her clitoris. Then I ran my tongue in a slow circle around it. I could feel a twitch and spasm in her legs as I sucked on her clit. Then I slid my finger a little deeper inside of her, pushing against the walls of her vagina while swirling my tongue around her clitoris once more. Taking one lip into my mouth, I pulled on it softly, while slowly pumping my finger in and out of her vagina. Then I went back and swirled my tongue around her clit some more, again pulling it into my mouth, and softly sucking on it again. All the while I continued to finger fuck her. Then I pulled my finger out and moved a little lower, slipping my tongue around her vagina, while I massaged her anus. With the thumb of my left hand, I did slow circles around her anus while I slipped my tongue inside of her. Then as I slipped the edge of my finger into her ass, I licked her clit generously.

While continuing to do this, I could hear her sucking in air through gritted teeth, while her legs spasm and twitched. Then I sucked out some of her sweet juice, and swirled it around in my mouth. Then I kissed her, and let her taste her own sweetness. Her right arm came around me, and pulled me tight against her. Firm breasts pushed against my chest, and I pulled my nails across her left thigh. The passion of the moment continued as we held that embrace enjoying the simplicity of the moment. Then I felt her left hand grip the firmness of my cock and pull it into her. Our kiss broke when we both exhaled sharply as the fullness of my erection penetrated into her.