01. The Breaking of Alex Hughs

Story Info
Alex Hughes University landlady gets him hooked on sex.
4.1k words
4.28
7.3k
6

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Part of the Series - The Making of Mr Fourways

This is a sort of bonus story for those who might be curious, as Bella was, about Alex Hughes' odd sexual requirements. It was supposed to end at the end of his second year and just reference the events in the second, but it kept going... Actually, as I write this, I will split it and publish at the same time. Now three parts.

I don't expect high ratings but here goes.

This story is fiction, and you are welcome to imagine the characters as you wish. Events, medical and biological descriptions are not intended to be accurate or diagnostic so please don't flame me on that account. Again: This story is fiction.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. The Breaking of Alex Hughes

My Homelife.

I grew up in a small village, well actually in a bungalow on a small holding at the edge of the village and walked about two miles each day to the local primary school. Later, I went to the Comprehensive in the nearest town, an hour on the bus and as the buses only ran once and hour I had to get back straight after school finished so I could help my father with the animals; pigs, rabbits and geese.

I was an only child as my father darkly said. "You almost killed your mother." I later discovered that although they were recommended that she have me in hospital, they had insisted on a home birth until she had to be rushed in by ambulance and by then it was touch and go if either of us would survive.

I had a few friends, male a female, in the village but nothing significant. I had an old bike, a real sit up and beg post war dark green 'Raleigh: Four Speed: All Steel Bicycle' one. When I turned 17 my father taught me to drive, in case I needed to help him, but the only vehicle was my father's old Land Rover which he used for work and not for recreation.

We had a computer, in the living room, and broadband so slow you couldn't stream movies, or anything else, so it was for homework. I also think my parents had gone for the whole 'internet security' package as when friends at school had suggested sites they all came up with <Can't connect to server> types of errors.

I was given the odd USB with porn on and had acquired a few magazines, but they were little in the way of education on how to men and women fucked.

University Beckons.

Possibly, due to lack of distractions, I did well enough at school and got the A levels (As in Advanced Levels) to go to University just before my 19th birthday. My father was not best pleased, but as I qualified for support grants and full student loans he couldn't stop me. The only Universities were too far for me to live at home and so I ended up at one about a hundred miles from home to do my chosen Civil Engineering course.

I had to make my own way to the University, and I had to find accommodation and through the pressure of time, finding something close to Campus and low cost. Due to a notice in a local shop window, I ended up a tenant with Mrs Jennings, quite a full-figured woman in her early forties. She lived in a two-bedroom terraced house and my room was a small single bed and I had to share the bathroom with Mrs Jennings, but there was no Mr Jennings, so less pressure on the facilities.

I thought I had lucked out in that the accommodation included breakfast, packed lunch and dinner, but that meant that, everyday, I was tied to when I had to be back.

My (Mis-)Education.

For the first week, I had missed Fresher's Week as I couldn't afford the time and money to get to University a week before lectures began, I was busy finding my way around Campus, and meeting people. Unfortunately, most of the societies meeting times meant that I couldn't go as I had to be back for dinner at seven and Mrs Jennings kept me talking until nearly eight. After that I had to get on with work for the classes. I didn't realise how much I was being manipulated as a lot of it was like at home, but Mrs Jennings was a lot nicer to talk to and she seemed to be flirting with me.

Maybe I should say Mrs Jennings was in her early forties, quite short, full figure and what is termed 'hansom' which means very nice to look at, but not pretty, or rather what pretty can grow up to be. She had a job as a cook in a local school, so was always making very nice food.

The Hot Flash.

On Wednesday night the middle of the second week I was finishing up on coursework and thinking about getting ready for bed when there was knock on the door, so I said come in, knowing who it would be. The door opened and Mrs Jennings was there with a cup of, as it turned out, hot chocolate, but also wearing a thin dressing gown that was gaping right down to the belt.

She smiled and said softly. "It's a bit colder tonight. I thought you might need warming up before you go to sleep." And with that put her left hand on the back of my chair and leaned forward place the cup on the small desk. The result was that I could see her right breast through the gap. She turned her face to mine, smiled, winked and then straightened and grabbed the front of her gown as if surprised.

Well, I wasn't sure what to do. It wasn't much but it was my first real life breast, and then I focused on the cup and ditheringly said. "Thank you."

She smiled again and winked whilst letting go the gown. "You are welcome." And she moved in a way that nearly, or possibly, flashed both breasts before she turned away and as she left I got a good impression of the shape of her backside.

I heard her use the bathroom and having drunk the hot chocolate, I waited a bit before I went and cleaned my teeth and went to bed. Lying there, my mind fantasised that I could have reached out and held that breast, kissed it like in the couple of porn films I had watched, and nearly got caught doing so, and realised I had a raging hard on. I fumbled for some tissues and got some relief, but that didn't last long and so I had to do it again and then lie flat on my stomach and ignore myself until the morning alarm sounded on my phone.

I was embarrassed at breakfast and had to keep my eyes on my plate as it seemed that Mrs Jennings body was screaming for attention and my cock was screaming at me to attend to it. I'd have to find somewhere else to live but I hardly knew anyone yet to ask about crashing out at their digs.

I was about to leave the table and grab my rucksack when she said. "Don't be back late, I have a nice meal planned." Like the well-mannered person I was brought up to be, I replied. "Thanks Mrs Jennings, I'll be on time." And I knew that I meant I had to be.

The meal was very nice, not that the earlier ones weren't, and there was desert, which was new, and a glass of wine, which was unexpected. Naturally we talked and she asked about my course and any girlfriends back home, a no from me, and I overcame my embarrassment about the hot chocolate incident. As a result of the desert and wine it was after half eight before I got back to my room and work.

The Heat is On.

I was still busy when there was a knock again at ten and she was there with another cup of hot chocolate and she repeated the same flashing of her breasts, but more so. Mrs Jennings didn't leave straightaway this time and started talking about the weather, which had got colder, and the house not having any central heating. I was starting to drink the hot chocolate; in fact she told me to, and then said I had dribbled some on my chin. With that, she put a hand in her gown to get a handkerchief, she managed to flash her panties, which left little to the imagination. I spluttered and now did have chocolate on my face, so she licked a finger, wiped it on my lips and then sucked the finger in a long slow way. I froze as my cock suddenly sprang to life, with painful consequences and I could hardly rearrange it with her stood there.

She smiled, in a knowing way, turned and left waving her hips at me. Over her shoulder she purred. "Don't forget the empty cup when you have finished." And left me frustrated. It took me three goes to get settled enough to go to sleep and I would need to buy more tissues at this rate, I had to watch the pennies.

Friday morning was not quite a repeat of Thursday as I felt that I knew it wasn't an accident and so I could look at Mrs Jennings without feeling guilty or wondering about leaving. I was told not to be late for dinner as she had another nice meal planned. So that was settled.

It was a nice meal, but I was distracted by the dress that Mrs Jennings was wearing which seemed to be almost a red version of the dressing gown that she had worn on the previous two nights, but I could see she had black tights, or possibly stockings, on and quite high heels. Actually, I was also distracted by the fact that she was wearing makeup, not a lot, but enough to have gone out somewhere nice and not what you would wear indoors.

Dessert is Served.

I had to take the opportunity when she left to get dessert, to adjust my cock that was getting very uncomfortable. Then she called from the kitchen. "Close your eyes, I want desert to be a surprise!" So I did and my imagination had her enter the room with a tray, with nothing on it... or her. I was mistaken.

"Open your eyes!" Which I did slowly but my jaw dropped quickly. I couldn't see any desert, to eat, but Mrs Jennings was stood there in a red corset that didn't cover her breasts, they were stood bare, with red nipples. It also had suspenders holding her black stockings and she had a pair of shear red panties that seemed to be folded into her front crease. It was fortunate that I had adjusted myself or I would have been in agony.

She smiled. "I can see you approve of dessert."

I blustered. "Mrs Jennings, I ah what...? I'm not supposed..."

She leant towards me and huskily said. "Please call me Rachel, and one, who says you are not supposed to lust for me and two, the tissues in your waste bin tell me that you do, and rather a lot!" I was frozen and kicking myself for not emptying the bin.

She leant further in putting her right hand on the table and took my right hand and put it on her left breast. I was total putty in her hands and then she kissed me, straight in with her tongue as I still hadn't closed mine, than I felt her hand on my cock which she squeezed.

She broke off the kiss and said. "Very promising and I hope it tastes as nice as the tissues. Time for bed young man." She stood, and I followed unsure whether to run, or hide or object so I did my default of obeying.

Lessons in Lust.

We entered her room and it was definitely feminine, with lots of colours and frills and warmth, so much warmer than my room next door. She laid on the bed and said. "Please get undressed and let me see if you look as nice as I think you do." I stood there immobile.

She, Rachel, looked a bit disappointed and got back onto her hands and knees and moved to the end of the bed. "I see I will have to motivate you." And she rose up and offered one breast into my mouth, putting her left hand behind my head. "Kiss it for me." I obeyed, half to Rachel and half to my desire Once I gave in I not only kissed and sucked the nipple, but my hands rose to both breasts to fondle them, my first actual breasts, and they were delightful, and I switched to the other nipple, which tasted as divine as the first.

I felt my belt being worked on, and then the button and then the zip, and then my trousers falling, and then my boxers, and then a warm hand on my cock and another on my balls. Then Rachel said. "Step back and let me see what I have here?" I relinquished her tits and stood back and she moved to be sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Oh very nice. Nice and thick, more than a handful and unwrapped. I see you are excited already." There was a dribble of thick liquid there, as it often was. And I nearly had a heart attack as she lowered her head to lick it off. "Oh, just like your tissues advertised, we are going to have such fun. Now top off and kick your trousers and shoes off, no socks either!"

I obeyed, not much else I could do with my cock and balls in her hands like that. I stammered. "Mrs Je..." I reacted to a warning squeeze. "Rachel, what do you want from me?"

She looked my naked body up and down and then her left had freed my balls and slid up my stomach and chest, her smile indicating approval of what she found. "What I want from you is to obey my wishes so that I can enjoy your young body. I hope you will enjoy that as well. I also want you to keep this between us as it may be unfortunate for you if anyone else finds out what you have been doing to me." I realised that I was well and truly stitched up like a kipper, so I would go with the flow, 'what else can a poor boy do'.

I relaxed, knowing that nothing bad was going to happen. I was both right and wrong, until I met Bella, but that would be many years of heartache and frustration away. Rachel then asked an embarrassing question. "Have you been with many girls?"

I understood her meaning. "No, I haven't been with any girls." I thought that would be a problem, so naive.

She had a wicked smile. "Oh poor them, they have missed the boat. Such a lovely boat. But all the better for me that you won't have to use condoms until you were tested." She paused wondering what to do next. "Right, I am going to try out this love boat of yours, but Do Not come in my mouth! Let me know when you are coming, though I will know, and Don't make a mess of the bed. With that she took my cock in her mouth and started to bob on and off it.

After a short while she leant back. "Oh! Such a virgin. Alex, whilst I am doing this, please stroke my hair or shoulders or breasts but don't stand there like a statue of a Greek God, though you look like one." Working for my father meant that I was trim though not ripped. And with that she went back to working on my cock. I hesitated but a look up at me and a quick squeeze of my balls and my hands firstly ran through her hair and then stroked her shoulders and then I could, but stooping slightly, work on her breasts.

I wasn't doing that for long when I suddenly knew I was going to come. "Mrs... Rache..." She pulled off but I realised that if I came I would either hit her face or miss and hit the bed. I groaned and clamped all my pelvic muscles and felt my orgasm pulse but only a small amount of spunk leaked out of my cock which partly softened.

Rachel looked at me, raised an eyebrow and said approvingly. "Good control there my young man." She leant forward and licked the small bead of spunk off the tip. "Oh very tasty, but such a little serving." She then paused, gave the head of my cock a little suck and tickle with her tongue and releasing it looked at me. "Are you ready already?" Then accusingly. "Or didn't you just come?"

I babbled. "I er, came but you told me not to shoot, but it does that, sort of not going down, much and then up again, it's embarrassing sometimes."

"Or useful." She seemed to think. "Would you like to fuck my tits, but again don't come on me, understood?!" I understood I was being offered more sex, and nodded, but didn't understand how you fucked tits, I supposed I was about to find out.

So in short order I was standing there with Mrs.. Rachel holding her tits around my cock, bathed in special lubricant from Ann Summers, rutting as best I could. I could see the head of my cock appearing and disappearing and her breasts being dragged up and down my pelvis as I did as I was told.

I knew what it was doing to me, but not what it was doing to Rachel, but her face with upturned to look at mine and her mouth went into a circle and her breathing was panting and her eyelids fluttered and her body shook and then I said. "I'm done!" And with another surge I clamped my body down against my orgasm and only a small shot came out of the tip. Rachel looked down and I don't know if she was pleased or disappointed, but she took the small splodge off her body with her finger and sucked it clean.

"Interesting, but time now for you to put your mouth to work. I don't suppose you have licked a pussy before?" My mind was a bit of a fog and I just looked, and was, dumb. Rachel signed. "Alex, have you ever felt a woman's sex before, let alone used you mouth down there?"

I hung my head is shame. "Sorry, I haven't, I don't know what to do it wasn't in the couple of porn films I have seen."

She lifted my face to look at he, shook her head but with a smile. "Such a virgin. Such fun." Her smile widened and her eyes sparkled and my cock surged in her hand. "You will learn the right way to pleasure a woman. Lesson one, removing her clothing. Oh, actually that's tomorrow's lesson. Today's lesson, removing panties." This turned out to be more complex that I imagined, especially with the short time it took her to strip me. I later found that, in the right circumstances, a woman removing my clothing can be fantastic, but Rachel missed that lesson herself.

To summarise, the aim is to make the woman want her panties to be removed, almost to the point of frustration. My lesson was that firstly whist pleasuring her breasts with my left hand and mouth, I had to stroke and massage her 'pussy' with my right hand paying attention to the whole area, but especially the valley and the little mountain at its top. Then moving lower to kiss the bare legs between the stockings and corset, particularly on the inner sides, all whilst still massaging her pussy.

Then kisses along the top edge of the panties and then nuzzling and tonguing of the valley before slowly rolling down the panties and drawing them over the ankles. Of course, as part of this I got to breathe in her delightful musk.

The next lesson was how to complete the stimulation of the woman to climax. This including how to use fingers to spread her lips to facilitate the use of my tongue to work up and down the valley and to tickle and suck from time to time on her clitoris. To delve with my tongue at her entrance to make it with my saliva and her juices dripping wet. This meant tasting her wonderful nectar and also her having two strong climaxes, well I thought they were until the next part of the lesson.

The final part of the exercise was penetration of her vagina with my fingers and finding and massaging her g-spot whilst still using my mouth and thumb on her clit and my other hand roving over her body until she was screaming and shaking and sobbing and calling on me to fuck her.

Rachel laid back and spread her legs, her pussy framed by the corset, suspenders and stockings. She said. "Come and fuck me big boy!" I positioned myself in the classic position and Rachel grabbed my cock, hard and looked at me hard. "DON'T YOU DARE Come in me!" I nodded and she pulled me into her body.

I had to admit the sensation of my cock in Rachel's pussy was beyond my imagining, but my pleasure was haunted by the edict about coming, or rather not-coming, in her. Possibly this ensured that I thrust in a slow and measured way, following Rachel's command to rock my hips, to change angles, to try her legs over my arms and then shoulders. To use a hand to press on her pubic bone with my thumb massaging her clit to make her come again.

I was, at Rachel's prompting of her hands on my backside, pounding her hard when she came and that tripped me, but again I clenched and held my orgasm with a mighty groan. Immediately Rachel thew me off her body and critically examined my cock and then probed herself and then smiled.

"What a clever boy, now, once you are ready, you may come on my stomach." And with that she removed her corset and stockings; then laid back and got me to straddle her hips. She gently stroked my cock until I was hard again, which took very little time, and then commanded. "Right, bring yourself to climax, and hurry as I am very tired."

12