02. The Making of Mr Fourways

Story Info
Alex moves to Halls but it is frying pan to fire.
4.6k words
4.42
2.3k
5
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Part of the Series - The Making of Mr Fourways

This is a sort of bonus story for those who might be curious, as Bella was, about Alex Hughes' odd sexual requirements. It was supposed to end at the end of his second year and just reference the events in the second, but it kept going... Actually, as I write this, I will split it and publish at the same time. Now three parts.

I don't expect high ratings but here goes.

This story is fiction, and you are welcome to imagine the characters as you wish but all characters are 18 years old or older. Events, medical and biological descriptions are not intended to be accurate or diagnostic so please don't flame me on that account. Again: This story is fiction.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. The Making of Mr Fourways

Escape to Halls.

For my final year I managed to save enough money from two summer jobs on construction sites as a junior surveyor to move into halls, explaining to a disappointed Rachel that I had to as part of my final year work as I needed more time.

I escaped from the frying pan and found myself in the fire.

Two weeks in, I had a little too much to drink, so it marred my judgement, but not my abilities, but Wendy was much more tipsy, not that she didn't know what she was doing, but that she was uninhibited. She was behaving as if she didn't know where her room was, so I naively helped her find it and then unlock it.

The door swung open into the dark room and I reached around Wendy to find the light switch and she pulled me in and kicked the door shut. As I wasn't expecting what she did, I lost my balance and we fell, mostly on the bed, these rooms being barely six foot wide. Wendy said. "Oh, I see you don't mess about." She then started to kiss me frantically and I responded as I had been trained. The only light was from a streetlight through the open curtains, but that was sufficient for all practical purposes.

I was kissing her earlobe and neck when Wendy said. "Let's see what you have got to make a girl happy." And with that she groped at my cock and grabbing it suddenly stopped and breathlessly said. "Is that already hard?"

I considered a moment and replied, honestly. "No, it is just getting there, is that..." And that is as far as I got before she had shoved me on my back and sat on my chest facing away, showing her nice behind to me, her pale panties showing under her short skirt. She was pulling my jogging bottoms down and then my slip briefs.

When my cock appeared she said. "Wow, that is marvellous." And she took it in her mouth and hands and started to work on it with a passion that Rachel had rarely shown. At one point she broke off to say. "You shave your balls and around the base, you naughty boy, wait till my friends hear about you!" And then she resumed her attentions until I was groaning and then my hips bucked.

She quickly lifted her head, obviously fearing that I would have shot cum at her face, but of course I didn't. "What! Oh! You didn't come. Do you mind."

I gently stroked, or actually continued to stroke her hips, but now included her bottom. "I don't mind. It's a skill. Would you like to come now?"

Wendy looked back over her shoulder. "We can't, I don't have a condom, do you?" She sounded disappointed.

"Oh." I said with a smile. "You don't need a condom for what I am going to do for you." And I started to run my hands all along her body, from buttocks to breasts and then as she relaxed I managed to turn her over and gently kissing her mouth and neck worked slowly to remove her blouse, or at least get it open. I also quickly pulled my clothes back up.

As I got the buttons free and it opened worked onto her cleavage and then ribcage and tummy, before moving back towards her breasts. Even before I got there, not that I hadn't been fondling her breasts Wendy bent forward and removed both her blouse and bra. She sighed as my mouth delivered the promised pleasure to her breasts and nipples and she was soon squirming and that made it easy for me to undo the clip and zip on her skirt and ease it down.

Once it was past her knees she kicked her legs to get it free. That left her panties clear for my right hand to cup, stroke and massage her crotch area and she was moaning at my touch. I didn't have to do the full routine as Wendy reached down and pulled them off herself and commanded. "Alex, please eat me, I am so close to coming, please do it now!"

I did what I had been commanded and moved to between her legs and started kissing up from her left knee when Wendy grabbed my hair and pulled me up. "That's wonderful, but eat me, eeaatt mmeeee NNOOOWWWW!"

Another short cut so I and brought my hands up to her pussy, which was strangely bald around her labia, which were also larger than I had known. I opened the doors and licked her from bottom to top with a flourish on her clit. Everything was similar but different to Rachel's, look, scent and taste, but still a delight. I worked my skills on Wendy and she was soon writhing and screaming, or would be but had her pillow across her mouth to muffle the noise.

I relented whilst her orgasm raged but started again and Wendy said. "Surely not more?"

I chuckled. "Oh! A lot more if you can take it."

She almost sounded like it was a sacrifice. "In that case, for you, I think I will try."

I slowly started to insert two fingers into her vagina and she sighed. "Oh, that. That's nice but not as good as a dick. Nice but what's special?"

"This." I hissed and turned my hand over and curled my fingers and moving my hand, searching.

"Oh, that's a bit differ.... AH!" And she snatched for the pillow and continued the screams. I smiled and with my thumb at the base of her clit, lifting it and my lips and tongue circling and swirling and sucking she was screaming, bucking and then suddenly collapsed.

She was motionless, I withdrew my hands and face from her pussy. I gently moved the pillow aside, worried that she had suffocated herself. I watched her ribs as best I could in the half-light, and I thought I could see it move. I was nearly panicking, had I killed her with sex? What would I do? Should I phone 999? My cock collapsed.

I moved my face right up to her open mouth and felt the warmth of small breath. Her eyes were open but somehow sightless. What to do, what to do, Rechel had never reacted like this. And then Wendy's eyes fluttered and she took a deep breath.

She looked at me and grabbed my head and rammed her lips to mine and we shared a passionate French kiss. Her hands where running everywhere across my back. And my cock sprang to a raging hard on, in relief as much as stimulation.

Then she slumped back, breathing heavily and breathlessly said. "Alex, you broke me, that was so, so, other, I have never had an orgasm like that. I'm sorry I can't take anymore. Do you want to come on my tits?"

"If you are happy with that, and possibly I can do a bit more than that." I sat astride her hips and Wendy didn't object when I bent down to her cleavage and licked and slathered the gap. I then moved forward and laid my cock between her breasts and wrapped them around it and began to stroke in and out, with my thumbs trying to flick her nipples.

Wendy looked up at me and said quietly. "Oh... this is new the girls will like to hear about this." And then she added her hands to mine, but I then removed mine so I could lean forward and go for it like a mad man. I was so emotionally hyped from earlier and in record time I came, but held back my shot as my body knew it had to do.

I rolled off Wendy and she looked at me, confused. "You didn't come, did I do something wrong?"

Between deep breaths I replied. "You did everything right... I am ready to come now... if you allow it."

She smiled. "Please, I need to know I can make you come properly, and next time can you have some protection for us?"

The promise of 'next time' was all I needed to be hard again and I got across her hips again and started work wanking myself off looking at her tits with their nice nipples and the way they jiggled as I pumped away at myself. Wendy reached out both hands and one stroked my balls and the other my chest.

She moaned. "Come on me, come for me, let me feel you warm jism all over." And that did it, permission granted to come and my first spurt was not aimed down properly, so left a streak from her ribs to her neck. The hand on my chest dropped to hers and my next spurt plastered the back of her hand, which she brought to her mouth and slurped off. My final shots were weaker and pooled on her tummy as they should all have done, but Wendy didn't object.

Wendy used her fingers, of both hands, to wipe up and taste as much as she could and I went and found a flannel to help her clean up.

We then silently dressed and she switched on the light and opened the door and I left, not knowing if her promise of another time would stand, but I resolved to get condoms anyway.

Alex on Call.

I didn't think much about whether there would be a repeat, after all moving to halls was an attempt to reduce my sex life. At breakfast I noticed Wendy sat at a table with friends, all women, who seemed to smile and giggle when they saw me and Wendy waved and I said. "Good morning." There was a chorus of. "Good morning." Back from the table and more giggling.

I just thought, 'Girls will be girls', but there again I recalled Wendy said something about 'telling her friends' about me. So, I must be the butt of some girly gossip, smiled but shrugged it off.

The next Friday evening, I had just got back from the dining hall and I was sat at my desk to get some work done when there was a knock at the door. I pushed the chair back, which hit the side of the bed, did I mention these rooms were narrow, and got up to open the door. Wendy was there and said. "Did you get condoms?" Like it was a request to borrow them.

I was a bit taken aback. "Oh, yes, I did, actually."

Wendy looked to her left and then back at me. "Good." And pushed me back into the room and closed the door and I am sure I heard some giggles from outside.

Well, there was a repeat, or rather I got to do everything in my repertoire except anal, as I didn't think that would be something young women did, or not many.

I noticed a definite upgrade in the underwear stakes. The titty fuck was improved by my having bought lube when I got the condoms.

Wendy was surprised when the condom was empty, but I said that I only come at the end and not inside, again I didn't mention the anal exception I was allowed.

Whatever, Wendy was not left wanting, and I was careful not to overdo the g-spot orgasm this time.

I came with a joint hand job and Wendy sampled some of my spunk as before. This time I had tissues at hand to wipe up but I think Wendy might have kept some, she certainly put something in her handbag as we got dressed.

It was too late to do any work so I went to sleep and wondered if my life could get any crazier.

Help Wanted.

I woke at my normal time, went for breakfast and Wendy and friends did their normal routine of 'Good Morning' as I entered. As I was finishing Wendy came over and put a folded note in my hand saying. "Put that in your pocket and read it later." And me being me, I put it in my shirt pocket and Wendy fled as if the devil was chasing her, and possibly he was.

It being a nice day I wandered out by the lakes to get some exercise. I was enjoying the view, the wildlife, ok mostly ducks of various types, including the many non-ducks such as grebe, moorhen and geese. But also the female type, some of who were already being quite wild with their boyfriends for what was already a chilly day. I remembered the note and opened it. [ HELP WANTED! Come to my room at 10 am sharp. Wendy Xxx ]

I looked at my watch, I had under ten minutes to cover a fifteen-minute walk and three flights of stairs. I ran but was still late. I decided to take a minute to recover my breathing and then quietly knocked. "Who is it?" Came a muffled voice I didn't recognise.

"Er, it's Alex, Wendy gave me a note, help wanted?"

The voice was still muffled. "Come in Alex, and lock the door after you, I didn't think you were coming." So, I opened the door, which had been wedged with a beermat so that the latch wouldn't close, there was no door handle on the outside so you needed a key to open the door. I flipped the latch so that even an external key wouldn't work and looked around.

There was no one there, except the bed clothes looked like there was a body under them. I coughed. "Hello, are you in there?"

The top of the duvet was pulled down to reveal the face of one Wendy's friends, looking terrified, but also so cute, with ginger curly hair that I knew was just short of shoulder length. She half smiled. "Can you help me? Wendy says you are very good?"

I had my suspicions about what help was wanted. "Why do you need help?" I had moved away from the door, and it seemed as if this woman's shoulders were bare.

Her voice as hesitant. "I... I... have.never.had.an.orgam." And with that rush she threw the duvet off revealing a rather nice naked body. The duvet had pooled around my feet and so if I had moved it would have tripped me, so I picked it up and put it back over her.

Her face dropped and I think she would have cried but I soothingly said. "That's not a no, but I need to build an orgasm, or rather, we need to build an orgasm." I sat on the bed and held one of her tiny hands. I remembered her now, tiny compared to the rest of the girls at table she was, and she smiled.

I decided to be in command. "Right, I am going to go out again and give you ten minutes to get dressed." She looked worried. "When you are ready, come outside and I will be waiting, I promise. And we can either go to your or my room. Oh, and what is your name, I hope it is cute to match your face and body?"

"It's Gemma." She sounded worried. "Y... you will be waiting? Please!"

"My little gem, I will be waiting with bated breath."

I left the room and caught sight of Wendy at the far end of the corridor glaring at me. I smiled and gave a thumbs up. She turned and said something to someone around the corner and looked back and raised a thumbs up back. So I raised two and smiled. She said something and then rushed up to me. "What happened?"

"Gemma's getting dressed and then we are going to my room, via the Costa, and then I will aim to give her what she wants. But you should have known I work best with a full canvas." With that she started snogging me but when there was a noise at her door, she stopped and ran off with the devil at her back.

The door opened and there was Gemma, looking good enough to eat, which was fortunate as that I what I was going to do. I stepped forward and kissed her to make sure she didn't see Wendy. Then we went to the Costa, like a British Starbucks, but I like to think is better as they don't over roast the beans. I treated her to a hot chocolate, a large one, 'to keep your energy up' and I had a Large Cappuccino, for the same reason.

We sat there and I quietly found about her and her 'problem' which seemed to be more the self-serving dicks she had dated than her. She was still nervous but as I flirted and reassured her about her looks and how tasty she had looked on the bed when she challenged me. "But you turned down the opportunity to 'have me' right there."

I quickly covered. "Ah, but my condoms are in my room. But the real reason is that I, no correction, if you, are going to enjoy us, we need to do things properly, starting with this."

She tilted her head prettily. "But you didn't with Wendy, she said you went straight for it."

"We had been drinking and dancing, if you can call mine dancing, and I wasn't intending anything when we fell on the bed and things just happened. The second time was also after a bit of a date, but I still took my time, more so. The only question is how hard do you want to come?"

Her eyes shot wide open and she held her breath and blurted out. "Is it true that she passed out the first time? I thought she was making it up."

"Some women can have a 'petit mort', or little death, but it had me worried, so I didn't push so hard the second time. So just how hard?"

She looked down. "Just once and just a little would be great, I hope you can do that for me."

"Drink up and we will go to my room, I expect everyone is out doing sports, and I will make you wish my duty, even if it takes all evening." With that she smiled, and I hoped I would be good to my word as failing her would hurt me as well as her.

Help Given.

So we sat on my bed, it had been made, as much as duvets need making, and the room was clean and aired. I had been well trained at home and Rachel hadn't let up on clean, neat and tidy. I looked into Gemma's lovely green eyes, freckles on her cheeks and soft ginger curls. I looked at her pouting lips and leaned in to gently kiss her, ramping up the passion in response to her reaction and soon our tongues were wrapped around each other.

I stroked her neck and then broke the kiss to lift her chin and kiss her neck, running around and after nuzzling the side, I came up to her earlobe and sucked and licked as I intended to do to her clit, and she moaned.

My hands had not been idle, they had mapped out the sides and back of her body, from neck to where her bottom met the duvet. In response her hands had done a similar tour. I needed more freedom so I got us to stand, though it meant that her face was barely at my shoulder level, so I dropped to one knee and was now looking up at her face as she leant down to kiss again.

My fingers had been slowly undoing buttons on her blouse and when our kiss broke I moved my lips down to kiss between her breasts, with my hands now holding and fondling them, my thumbs detecting the first rise of her nipples. Gemma reached down and started on my shirt buttons and so I returned to the same task, but I used my mouth to stimulate first one breast, and then the other through her blouse and bra.

Once the buttons were undone, I slipped my hands in above her waist and slowly slid them up until I could cup her breasts and looked up for, and received, a kiss. Gemma pulled up the front of my shirt and finished the buttons and made to remove it, so I let her. And then I removed her blouse.

Her hands roved over my back and chest, and I mimicked the same range until I could release her bra and so removed it to her evident approval. I then brought my mouth to her right nipple, teasing, licking and sucking until it stood proud, a very pretty sight.

My right thumb had been working on it already so my lips made short work of it and soon both were hard and shining as I worked from one to the other, causing Gemma to start to moan and her hands were seeking out my belt buckle and releasing it.

I took that as a request to proceed so I found the fastening of her skirt and it fell to the floor. As it did, I pushed Gemma back so that she was sat on the edge of the bed and I brought my mouth down to her fabric covered mound and ran my hands up and down her legs, encased in her tights.

I peeled her tights off and pampered the now naked legs before moving up to kiss Gemma's mouth again but leaving my right hand down on her panties, stroking, kneading and exploring the valley my fingers were creating there and noting the warmth and wetness being extracted by my efforts. My left hand was also reworking her breasts.

Gemma's body was starting to show signs of a nicely building orgasm so I whispered in her ear. "May I remove your panties and look at your undoubtably beautiful pussy?"

12