03 Reflections

Story Info
A Saturday morning.
4.5k words
4.13
1.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justsm
Justsm
1 Followers

Reflections # 03

I just got out of the shower, standing in front of the mirror.

I am trying to talk my shoulders into working just long enough to take the towel off my head and brush my hair.

Sore doesn't begin to cover the pain and stiffness in my shoulders. I hear him get out of the shower we shared. I look up, way up, to meet his eyes, concern clouds them.

"Well you did tell me if I broke you, I bought you. Guess I gotta keep you now." He tries to say lightly, but the worry comes though.

"Leave your hair in the towel and go lay facedown on the bed"

Silently I walk into the bedroom. I climb on our big bed, and lay down, I close my eyes trying not to cry. Sad that playing will have to be put off for a bit. Who knew when your not as young as you were, and maybe weigh a tad more than you should, that hanging by your wrists and jerking and flailing though a screaming orgasm might not be the best idea? But the cuffs were so padded my wrists are not tore up, so, plus on that score, I guess.

The bed dips as he climbs on, he settles straddling my butt, I feel warm oil drip onto my back, then moan out loud when his big hands start to rub, starting at my stiff lower back, working over my shoulder blades he works up and around my shoulders, fairly lightly at first. Then firmer as I moan in encouragement.

His hands find all the right places and knead just right.

I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I know the sun is shining in my eyes, which only happens in later morning, I panic thinking I am late for work and almost smash my face into his when I sit up suddenly. He was leaning over me watching me sleep. "Whoa, whoa its ok! It's Saturday" he says as he pushes me back down in the bed.

" Gotta pee, gotta pee" I say as I roll off the other side of the bed, running to the bathroom, I think I drank a gallon of water last night, right before I went to bed.

After doing my business and brushing my teeth real quick. I come back out, feeling oh so much better, with out thinking I reach up and remove the towel I must have slept in.

"How you feeling? You look like your moving pretty good." He is laughing at me, but I don't care, I feel better than I have any right too.

I jump on top of him and tickle him to tears, " Laugh at me will you? After you broke me!" I dig into his sides harder until long arms come around me and force me under his heavy weight. Laughing we struggle until he pins my arms over my head, I wince and he immediately lets go. "Sucker!" I yell and wiggle out from under him, running out of the bedroom, I hear him chase me through the living room, into the kitchen.

Catching me and lifting me off my feet he turns me around and kisses me sweetly. " I am so glad you are ok." He whispers against my lips. "You have two punishments waiting for you." Shocked I stare at him "But, but.....you broke me." I sputter.

"Yes, I did, and probably will again, soon." He says with a smirk and a wink "Doesn't mean you get out of punishments you earned."

Pulling on the jeans he must have grabbed on the run out of bedroom. Opening the fridge he goes about fixing breakfast, ignoring my mood, while I glare at the back of his head. I hate punishments, they are not fun, they are boring. Sometimes painful, but always boring. He really is a genius. I kinda like the pain, but I hate to be bored.

In sullen silent, I eat breakfast. Finally he tells me if I am going to pout we can start right now and then at least one will be done.

Maybe if I am good he will hold off for the other one for latter.

He is normally fair, but this time I am not really sure what I did to earn two punishments, ok, the first, I guess was probably 'telling' him he wasn't going to hang me up in the garage, twice. To be fair to him, he really didn't try to "hang me up" it was more I got carried away and kind of "hanged" myself. All he did was cuff my wrist's to the rafter, and made me cum. But regardless.... Yeah, no, I can't even make that work in my head. I earned a punishment. Maybe one for each time? I don't know but I am sure he will tell me. Like I said fair, but I still want to pout.

"Come on" he says from behind me " lets get one over, unless you want me to combine them."

No Sir I do not. That really sucks. Punishment is boring. I stomp into the living room, even I know I am being a brat, but I don't expect the swat that hits my left butt cheek hard.

"Knock it off and bend over the back of the couch before you do piss me off."

I hurried over to the couch, I kinda throw myself over the back of it, only because I know he has left the room, waiting for him to come back with whatever he decides he wants to use on/in (?) me.

I should have been nicer right before he picks out his toys, because he has some that are just mean.

I hear him come back from the bedroom, were the big toy box is. But I am still startled when he smacks my ass. I know he loves to make me jump. It's not my fault I startle easily. I decide today I am going to blame him for that as well. I might be a little grumpy.

He leans against the couch by my naked hip.

"Ok, here is the deal. One time shot, if you refuse, that fine, we will just go ahead with our regularly scheduled programming." Smack on my ass "I really want to do what I had planned last night." Smack, smack "Before you so rudely interrupted." Smack, smack, smack "So one time, you get a choice, you can spend 30 minutes in punishment and we do the other another time, oooooor I can put you back in the cuffs," he smacks me about six times when I raise up off the couch and he shoves my head down. "stay" smack 'and I do what I want." Smack, smack "I will tell you," smack,smack "I never meant for you to get hurt. I am sorry about that. I can tell you, I will be much more carful from now on." Smack, smack, smack " who knew you would lose your mind when your edged, one time, for minutes.' I heard the contemplation in his voice and knew I would be getting more of that.

Hopefully in a safer environment.

He keeps spanking my butt as I think, ok, maybe I really like to be spanked.

"Ticktock." He says over the slapping sound

I roll my eyes, knowing he can't see. He know what I am going to choose, but he likes spankings too.

"Please Sir, will you string me up in the cold and dirty garage" (it's neither) "like a side of beef?"

"What is your issue today?" He get more serious about the spanking, " You keep mouthing off and your not getting a choice! I will just do what I want after punishment and I really will string you up!" Slap, slap, slap, harder and harder.

"Fine" I all but yell at him, in between cries of pain. I might have pushed him a little too far " Please Sir, use me any way you want! Please let me please yoooooou." Ending on a scream when he really lays into my ass!

"That's better, not good yet, but better." I sag in relief when he stops beating my very hot ass.

"Here's what we're gonna to do, I am gonna fill some holes, and you're gonna get your submissive little mind right, and we're gonna have a great day. Understand?" One more hard slap.

Not waiting for me to reply, he digs though the handful of stuff he brought out.

He moves to stand behind me, pushing my legs wide with his knees. I hear the lube lid open, so butt plug. I have been in this position before, ok, a lot. So I have gotten pretty good at guessing what he has in his hands. I hear a vibrator being checked, buzzzzz, buzzzz. Maybe he changed his mind and is going to put me in punishment first. Normally I could ask, but I think I have pushed him as far as I had better today. Lets see if I can "get my submissive little mind right" and be good for once. That makes me snort loud enough for him to hear it.

"Glad your having fun." He says placing a hand in the middle of my back. "Lets try this for fun, shall we?" And jams a lubed butt plug in my ass.

"Asshole, asshole! " I scream in surprise as much as pain, its a fairly small plug. He has much, much bigger.

I hear the laughter in his voice when he tells me.

"Yes, my darling, that is your asshole."

"No, you are an asshole for doing that!" I shout out a laugh when He leans down and whispers in my ear "Yes, my darling, I am your asshole too."

"Stand up and face me." Even while I obey, he is reaching for the rope.

Muttering to himself he tries the rope this way then that way on my body, its the pretty red rope that I got him not long ago.

"What you doing?" I wonder out loud only to be told to "hush" while he steps back and looks at me up and down, a look of concentration on his handsome face.

An evil grin lifts his lips. I have to say, I am kinda concerned.

We are not Master and slave even though sometimes we do use those terms, so much as Dom and submissive and even then its pretty loose, mainly its because thats our personalities and its fun for both of us and keeps our sex lives.. well lively, as we get older. It has just kind of evolved over the years. It is based on total trust and true love. I do, and have trusted him with my life, and he has never let me down. This is the man that has beat me, whipped me, thrown me bodily, tied me up, clamped me and plugged me. Even twice "made" me screw other people, one woman and one man, while he watched and controlled the scene. But also the man that holds my hair back when I puke, cried when our kids were born and goes out of his way to make sure I am happy.

What I am saying is I trust this man down to my soul.

But that grin kinda scares me.

"Stay here and don't move!" I just mumble "Yes Sir" to his back as he runs out of the room.

I hear the garage door slam open then closed, then I see him rush into the bed room. Rushing back into the living room, he shoves a bunch of soft bondage rope into my arms "Here hold this." Adding a vibrator and two large D rings on top. "No, thats no good." He mutters and grabs everything out of my arms and throws it on the floor, he chases the vib as it rolls across the floor, dashes into the kitchen to wash it off. Comes back and hands it to me.

"Hold that!"

"Sir, SIR!'

"WHAT!"

"Calm down, slow down, its going to be alright."

"Oh, Baby this is gong to be so good! Your going to love it!"

So saying he grabs one end of the rope and walks it into the kitchen, laying it out flat, so it doesn't pinch or bind. Coming back in front of me he takes the vibrator from my hands and orders me to turn around and bend back over.

He tries to insert it into my dry vagina, watching a crazy man run around just doesn't turn me on for some reason. He pulls it out and must have dropped a couple drops of lube on it, because it goes in this time, but not very happily. I am on my toes by this time, I don't care what your into, that hurts, and not in a fun sexy way.

"Ow, ow, ow, OUCH DAMN IT"

"That's better anyway, it won't fall out." He mutters, ignoring me completely.

He picks up the rope end closes to us and wraps it around my waist, twice, tying it to itself in back, think belt with a really long tail.

"Stand up but don't either of those plugs come out!" He barks.

He slaps my butt, I stand straight but as I try to turn, he spins me back around, pulling my hips to back me up a few feet away from the couch.

He kicks my feet apart, and he is right the vib doesn't fall out. Reaching between my spread thighs he pushes the rope though the front of the "belt" and then back through my legs, then up thought the back "belt" he does this twice, then he turns on the vibrator on high, again ignoring me when I squeal. He reaches in his pocket and uses the remote to turn it off

He pulls on the ropes until they are just touching the end of the vibrator, he comes around in front of me, and adjusts the front rope in between my pussy lips. He moves to the back and places his hand on my shoulder.

"Here we go!"

And he pulls the one rope so everything get tight. Forcing the long vibrator all the way in my still fairly dry vagina and the butt plug (That I had kind of forgotten about, by this point) deeper and smashing my clit under the two ropes, as well as making me feel like I was getting split in two. And it wasn't even really that tight, just a fairly sensitive area. "OUCH, FUCKING OUCH" I scream, dancing on my toes. He is ignoring me yet again. At this point, I kinda wonder if he remembers I am here.

"Fucking perfect, that is just fucking perfect," still with the mutters but I answer him this time, maybe a little high and maybe a little loud.

"Perfect for who, you moron?" I demand.

He is concentrating so hard, I am not sure he even heard me.

Walking around the front again he kneels and parts my pussy lips, moving things around so now there is a rope on both sides of my clit, trapping the little nub between. "Perfect, just fucking perfect." Kissing my clit quick, he stands. Walking to my backside he cuts that rope and ties it off.

Tying the cut end into the belt he puts the rope over my shoulder and then oddly threads the D ring through, down around the outside of my breast through the belt, up over the other shoulder, where the other D ring is placed. Up and down round and round, arranging the rope so my tits are squeezed like my clit. Until i feel like I am wearing really tight suspenders and a belt with a really tight crotch. Picking up the red rope and a few other things. He hands it all to me, again.

"Lets go to the garage." he says, not really giving me a choice, he pushes me out to the garage, using the suspenders as a handle. I look at the chains as we walk/march to the corner. Confused I see the cuffs have been replaced with, carabiners?? And there is a pillow on the table...

The platform thing is still under the chains. He pushes me until I am standing behind it, looking out at the garage floor.

He lowers the chains until they touch my shoulders, then moves the D ring to the top of my suspenders, and clips it into the carabiner. After he does the other side he raises the winch until everything is taunt, and I am standing on my tip toes, so I am hanging from my shoulders but not hanging from my arms. Have I told you what a genius this man is? Only problem I see is if he raises it any higher I will be hanging from my crotch, and my tits and clit are already getting squeezed between the ropes, and the vibrator and plug are pushed in way too far, so I reach up and grab the chains to take a bit of weight off the rope between my legs.

"NO, no, none of that" and puts the cuffs on me and clips them together behind my back. His arms pass the red rope in front of my chest, under and above my breasts. Tightening them so my boobs are now square and feeling very restricted. He then raises my arms a little and passes the rope between the cuffs, so now i am also pulling on my boobs if I try to lower my arms. I am not totally uncomfortable, yet, but nether am I comfortable.

I try tact."Excuse me, Sir. I don't know if you realize but, um, everything is resting on the rope between my legs, and its not very comfortable." He looks at me like I am a piece of furniture that just talk to him.

Keep in mind, I am not aroused in the slightest. I have just kinda stood there while he did his thing, so other than the spanking, (that I do like, but are not a huge turn on) and that was a while ago, he hasn't really interacted with me at all.

He grabs the control for the winch and saying "kneel." He lowers my body and pushes the platform/ balance thing under my knees, so I am lowered to kneel on top of it, I spread my knees to the very outside edge of the platform so I can catch my balance. When I am completely down on it he lifts it just a little higher, so all of my weight is not on the crotch rope, but a lot of it is. When he grabs the chains I move on the ball thing. I gasp at the movement thinking I will fall but I feel surprisingly stable on this thing. Now it all makes since, he can totally control my body now, with very little effort.

"Oh, this is perfect, just fucking perfect." He says once again as he moves me in tight circles. "Just what I had in mind last night, except now you get to be helpless instead of helpful. Open!" He pulls the ring gag out of his pocket, putting it behind my teeth he then buckles it behind my head, careful not to catch any of my hair in the buckle.

"My perfect little slave girl, all open and tied tight." Walking around me, he pulls me forward and pushes me back, with out any resistance.

I am still not really turned on, but I have to admit is a pretty cool set up. "Are you ok." I nod my head. I watch him pull off his pant. Stroking my hair, he places his dick through the gag slightly, moaning as I use my tongue on the head, then pulling out, he walks a complete circle around me.

"Ok, lets see what we can do about you." I am confused until he starts playing with my nipples and trapped clit, it doesn't take long for me to get in the game as he continues to play with my body, I jump when he turns the vibrator on and then moan as it does its job.

"One more thing," he says moving behind my again.

He wraps soft rope around each ankle and pulls my feet up until they almost touch my butt tying those ropes off to the one around the cuffs. So that it really pulls on my chest.

Up on the point of my knees, I can decide if my wight is my knees or on my already sore my crotch.

The way I am tied that is the only decision I have any control over.

"Now that is perfect!" He walks around me a few times, admiring his handwork.

He stops in front of me again and all I can see is his hard dick just inches away from my face.

I want him to put it my mouth and fuck my face hard, that just does it for me, I have literally orgasmed from him just fuck my face. I whine desperately, eager to taste him.

He moves closer, until the head is just inside the ring gag, I tease it with my tongue licking and fluttering.

He pulls the chains closer, so his dick goes deeper in my mouth and then pushes the chains away getting a feel for how this works. We both let out a load moan as he pulls me forward moving his dick deeper, just hitting the edge of my throat then pushing back on the chains until he almost come out of my mouth.

Pull, push, pull, push, pull until he slides into my throat and my nose meets his belly. He holds me there for a time, putting his big hand on the back of my head to pull me as close as I can possibly get, and then he grinds into my face. I don't fight him, as if I could anyway, even when my lungs are screaming for air, black dots are swimming behind my closed eyes before he pushes me away.

He may be in charge, but he knows exactly what turns me on, between the vibrator, the throat fucking and being totally helpless and at his mercy. He knows I am close to orgasm.

He pushes me over the edge by whispering my biggest turn on "Good, girl." I scream and pant around his dick as I orgasm and try to catch my breath at the same time. He fucks my face harder and faster, I can feel his orgasm building as he starts to breath heavy, he shouts out loud, as he fills my mouth with cum.

I swallow fast not wanting to spill a single drop. He holds my head close as he comes down. I am not sure what it is, but I love it when he is in my mouth, hard, soft, fast, or slow, I love his cock in my mouth.

I whine as he pulls out of my mouth, he finds the remote to the vibrator and shuts it off. Disappearing behind me. He undoes the gag buckle first and and still standing behind me he tilts a water bottle in my mouth, when i am done drinking, he drains the rest of the bottle. I feel him untying the ropes, I am kind sad, all that build up and time, and its over? But I groan in relief when he carefully unwinds the ropes from between my thighs. I am now soaking wet with wide parted thighs, so the vibrator slides out of my pussy, the butt plug goes no where, kind of the way they are designed. I get a little wobbly as he lowers the chains, but its not like I can go any where. I perk up when He smacks my butt and tells me its time for round two.

Justsm
Justsm
1 Followers
12