04. Rewarded not Sold - Nurse Steff

Story Info
Bonus story related to part 3, which is short on action.
4.9k words
4.68
1.7k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Part of the Series - The Making of Mr Fourways - Bonus content 1 - Nurse Stephanie

This is a sort of bonus - bonus story for those who have read part three of the Making of Mr Fourways.

I don't expect high ratings but here goes.

This story is fiction, and you are welcome to imagine the characters as you wish but all characters are 18 years old or older. Events, medical and biological descriptions are not intended to be accurate or diagnostic so please don't flame me on that account. Again: This story is fiction. Please note I am aware of the continuity error about the number of times and condom use, but Alex lied.

0.4. Rewarded not Sold Bonus Nr 1

This story is fiction, and you are welcome to imagine the characters as you wish, but all characters are 18+.

This is Part of the Series - The Making of Mr Fourways

I had thought I had finished the series, but as the first rating was a 1, it made me realise that it didn't really include any 'getting it on', just references to it. Although Alex Hughes gets through a lot of action there are only four candidates for which a description of action not described is worthwhile and so I belatedly present one of them here. The candidates are Juliet, Natasha, the Nurse and the Barista. I have considered the first two and although they have their plus points, Juliet's acting references and Natalie's butt plug, they are going to be similar to Wendy and Natalie, as they are also students. The clinic nurse and the Barista have a different background and as they are post exams and nothing to do with Wendy's control and possibly mark the start of Alex as having some control of his relationships, rather than a puppet. I present the first of them here and if the ratings show it is welcome, I will do a second, and then that's your lot...

Or not...

This story is fiction, and you are welcome to imagine the characters as you wish but all characters are 18 years old or older. Events, medical and biological descriptions are not intended to be accurate or diagnostic so please don't flame me on that account. Again: This story is fiction.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nurse Stephanie.

The results of the final year exams were released, and I got a solid result, a lower second-class degree and not the upper that I really needed. I suspected that I would have difficulty in getting a job with a Consultant and I didn't fancy a life on the road living in temporary accommodation as it felt more like home life or back with Mrs Jennings. Fortunately, I had good Microsoft Office and coding skills and had signed up with an employment agency for receptionist, clerical of basic IT work.

I attended the STI clinic the day after that and the appointment I was given was the last one of the day. In fact later than I had ever attended, so I was worried was bad news.

Instead of the normal nurse, a middle age woman called Valerie, who I saw on my previous visits, there was a much younger woman, I guessed not much older than me, if at all. The other thing was she met me at the door, as there was nobody on reception. She smiled at me and said. "Come in." I followed her nice figure into the office, and she said. "Sit down Alex, my name is Stephanie." In a way that didn't sound like I was going to be read the Riot Act. Also the use of 'Alex' not 'Mr Hughes' was a bit less formal that nurse Valerie, or Val, used in introductions.

I looked at Stephanie, and my cock twitched. Her almond shaped face was beautiful with large green eyes, button nose and full lips with a corona of deep golden hair and a long neck on narrow shoulders. Despite her top being tight to the point of bursting and crushing them together, her breasts were partially eclipsing her arms, but her waist was narrow, and her trousers seemed tight across the hips. Her name badge on her NHS lanyard was in back to front, but I didn't need to see that, and she didn't need to see my growing budge, so had to mask it as I quickly sat as instructed.

She continued in the same tone, looking at her notes, which seemed to have more pages than my folder normally held. She lifted her head and looked straight at me. "Do you know how much work your escapades have caused us?"

I was puzzled. "No, not really, I mean my results have been mostly clear so, no, why?"

"Well, your little service to needy girls seemed to have ignited their sex drives and with your rather full diary, they have been rampaging through the available male student population."

I sat up a bit straighter. "Well, I don't see how I am liable for that, but why has it made lots of work?"

She smiled and my cock responded further, so I crossed my legs. "Oh, we don't think you are the cause of our workload, in fact we have traced and treated the culprits," She flipped through the papers, "but it took detective work and getting partner lists from the women who needed treatment until we could contact the secondaries and also find the common factors," She sighed "three men who, to be honest, had little to commend them except their ability to sweet talk women out of condom use and to spread treatable STIs."

"Oh, I can see how that would be vexing, but what about my results today? Oh, and I hope nurse Valerie is well?"

Stephanie smiled and I had to nudge my erection to something more comfortable. Apart from the smile, she was getting even more attractive to look as and I am sure her legs were in sheer black stockings, and she had on black patent low heel shoes. I had been looking under the desk.

She seemed to be looking back and I'm sure she noticed. "Firstly, Valerie is well and I asked to take this appointment. Secondly, your results are clear. Thirdly, I would like to examine you first hand to see the cause of the overtime."

I relaxed at the first two bits of news and then frowned at the third. "Is that really, necessary or even appropriate?"

She smiled again and I am sure she winked. "Oh, I am not talking about a work examination, more a private, intimate, examination in an informal setting?"

I frowned again, but then smiled, sensing how that was going to pan out. "Eh, how informal?" I scanned the room and there was nothing informal looking in the clinic.

"Oh, as I said, this is not work related, more personal research, as in 'what a good orgasm feels like'. I feel a bit deprived from what I have been told... And the setting would be my bedroom at home."

I smiled and it was replicated by her. "Stephanie, I would be pleased to assist your studies in compensation for your tireless work for the health of us students." And I winked. "I just hope that there is nobody else at home, or too close, who might be alarmed at the noise I suspect, no expect, you will be making by the end."

Her eyes sparkled. "In that case Alex, please call me Steff, but you seem very confident in your abilities."

I leaned forward and smiled. "I have a good track record, as I am sure you have also been told. Are we going now or do I need a private appointment at a later date?"

She beamed. "I was hoping you would be free immediately."

I nodded. "I am, but I would comment I haven't eaten yet and I assure you that we will need to keep your energy levels up as will I."

"Oh, I will need to keep my energy levels up will I?"

"Ohhh yes... I assure you, you will get a good workout over the course of this evening."

She tilted her head prettily. "This whole evening?" I nodded. "Well we best get started."

She went via the staff room and lockers and changed into a double-breasted wraparound dress that confirmed all that I had gathered about her figure and in particular showed that she also had a very nice bottom, which the uniform had almost entirely failed in hiding.

We went to a local noodle house and topped up on carbs and Steff insisted on paying. We then went to her flat and I was pleased to see that there were few lights on, implying that lots of people were out for the evening.

We didn't spend time on pleasantries, but went straight to her bedroom, and she was about to unbutton her dress when I closed in, shaking my head, and hugging her, went straight into a French kiss. Of course, she tasted of noodles, but so did I and I quickly picked up notes of her own aroma. My hands roved over her body, mapping out the contours and massaging her beautifully full and tight glutes. My kissing moved from mouth to neck, to earlobe to shoulder and back via her mouth to the other side. One hand or the other circling to the front to feel her breasts from the side which truly were a delightful size and weight.

I caught the first hint of arousal, in a woman who had doubts about her capacity for such delights. I had found that the slightest pleasure through clothing was erotic as it implied so much more was possible with it removed. I moved my kisses to the front of her neck and into her cleavage. By now her hands were working up and down my back and grabbing my arse to enable her to grind her mons over my vertical erection, so I was able to bring both hands to her breasts and drop my head to mouth at her nipples through her dress and bra.

"Oh, Alex! Please let me take off my dress, please!"

"No!" I said with a sense of control I hadn't used before. "I'll do it." And with that I gently stepped back and slowly worked on the buttons, working from the bottom to the top so that when I flipped it open and slid it off her shoulders I got a 'big reveal' and what it revealed was big as I knew all along. But the bra was not substantial, a sheer translucent chiffon type fabric with a lacy multi coloured print. I could make out the shape and colour of the areola, a medium brown, with the nipples already showing encouraging signs of excitement. Her she also had matching panties and the stocking tops were clearly the self-supporting type in a nice lace pattern.

I closed the gap again and dropped to my knees so the I could return to my worship of those breasts, the finest I had seen, or even if they weren't Steff would believe they were as I told her through my ministrations. She was squirming, and tugging at my hair and complaining that it was too nice. I had one hand behind her waist and the other on the breast I didn't have in my mouth. I then snuck my hand up to her back and was pleased that I could release the clasp with one hand and we mutually broke contact so that she could discard the already damp item of clothing.

I returned my assault on those magnificent breasts and the nipples were now like the first joint of my little finger on puffy areolas that were an inch across. Steff was moaning and I couldn't believe no man, or anyone, had failed to give her a good orgasm. She had been rubbing her mons against the bottom of my right ribcage and my next move was to bring my right hand down and between her legs and up to cup her mons through the matching panties. They were not damp...

They were drenched!

And I worked my middle finger along her valley to make her wetter, if that was possible, and to give the first nudge to her clit, which was impressively proud of her mons, and she moaned and clutched my head. Her legs started to wobble so I gently nudged her to the double bed where she fell back, with her legs off the edge. Her hands went to her waist and so I peeled her panties off and inhaled her fascinating scent before kissing her right leg from above the stocking tops to the side of her crotch, then switching to her left leg.

Steff moaned. "Alex, stop fucking around and eat my pussy." I licked her crotch either side of her pussy, which was clean shaven except for a patch above the clit. Steff moaned again. "Please... like... now!"

"Since you asked so nicely, your wish is my command." And after a second's delay to breathe in her scent, it would have been sacrilege not to, I used my thumbs to spread her pussy lips and I did a firm, long lick from the bottom to the top, including a swirl on her fantastic clit. Oh, she tasted so good! I then commenced to feast on her, mouthing, licking, sucking and driving my tongue into her sex tunnel. My hands had now swept up her body and were working on her glorious breasts. And Steff started to scream as an orgasm swept through her body, her hips bucking and my fingers became wet as I think she even produced some milk from my tweaking of her nipples.

As her orgasm raged, I had reduced the fervour of my attentions, and as it settled there was a knock on her door and I froze. A voice I am sure I recognised said. "Steff, are you alright?"

Breathlessly she replied. "Yes Mum... more than alright."

"Alex?"

"Oh, yes Mum... and he has only just started."

"I'll be out till ten, enjoy yourselves."

I had to ask. "Was that Valerie?"

Steff sounded a bit embarrassed. "Yes, is that a problem?" We had made eye contact across the landscape of her gorgeous naked body.

I decided that as nobody was upset, I wasn't going to upset them and, post results, my diary was looking empty. "Not to me... shall I go onto the good bit?" And smiled.

"Yes please, but I want to see your cock before you put it in me."

I gave Steff an even bigger smile. "Oh, that's not what I meant, just relax." Her head dropped back and I went back to kissing her pussy, resulting in a little moan. I head the front door close. I gently inserted my middle and ring fingers of my right hand and gently moved them to ensure Steff was content with their presence and her moans confirmed that she was. I gently turned them so my palm was upwards and moved them slowly in and out.

My left hand had returned to her breasts. I had taken the opportunity to lick my fingers and it certainly tasted like it might have been milk. So now I worked again on milking squeezes on her prominent nipples, which resulted in Steff's hands joining mine.

I curled my fingers, and as I detected a subtle texture change, Steff suddenly gasped and I knew I had her in the palm of my hand. I lifted my head so I could watch the forthcoming wonderful sight and brought my thumb to work on her clit. I gently picked up the pace of stimulation of her g-spot and her body started to writhe and shudder. Her moans built, her vagina spasmed repeatedly, her breasts gave up milk, her sex got wetter, her head thrashed around as she screamed profanities, her orgasm took her and shook her like a rag doll.

The sight was wonderful, sexy and sacred. I felt so honoured to be there. I also watched carefully, judging the moment of peak stimulation to avoid a petite mort. But I was so enthralled, that I overshot, and Steff collapsed almost breathless, and I slowly removed my hands.

I quickly stripped off my clothes, putting a cache of things from my pocket on the bedside table, and crawled up on the bed to cuddle her exhausted form. I couldn't help but to suckle her breast and taste the sweet nipple which suddenly responded with a burst of fluid, but also a moan from her lips and I moved up to kiss her as her eyes fluttered open. She sighed. "Alex, that was beyond good, I don't know if I will ever feel the same. What can I do to reward you?"

I gently moved her left hand down onto my hard cock. She stroked it and looked at me. "Oh, Alex, I couldn't possibly have you in me right now, I would die of pleasure."

"Steff," I said quietly. "I'm not expecting that, yet, but I would enjoy you kissing and wanking my cock and balls, then we will see what fun is next." And she nodded and smiled, and my cock surged in response.

I rolled onto my back and Steff moved herself around to initially lie with her head on my stomach with her right hand draped across me with which she held the base of my cock. She took the head of it into her mouth as she used her left hand to massage my balls. "Oh, Alex, you taste so amazing." And that seemed to revive her as she raised her body like my precum was the elixir of life and soon she was up on her knees and working her mouth further and further on my cock in combination with her hand.

I resisted letting my left hand wander up her thigh and caress her pussy. Well, I did for all of a minute, but I couldn't resist and as I stroked so her enthusiasm grew and with that my verbal encouragement. She moved to licking down my shaft to my balls which she licked and sucked. "Oh Alex, you have the best cock I have ever seen."

I smiled at her. "I bet you say that to all the men."

She giggled. "Only those with the best cocks, and so far, that is just you." And with that she went back to taking my glans in her mouth and working on it with increasing enthusiasm from her mouth and hands. The pleasure built and built until I shuddered and gifted her a taste of extra precum, and I wilted for a minute to two.

Steff turned her head and looked at me. "It's true, you don't come. What next?"

"Next I get to fuck those magnificent milky breasts!" And with that I rolled her onto her back and grabbed a small packet from those I had pulled from my pocket. I straddled her body and squeezed the strawberry flavour lube along my cock, which then dribbled into her cleavage. I laid my cock down in that wonderful valley and brought her breasts around it and it as the best I had ever felt.

I started to work my cock between those erotic mounds, trying to get my thumbs up to her nipples and then Steff's hands were there controlling her breasts and leaving me free to work on milking her breasts, as I realised it was the whole of the areola and nipple that needed attention. As my cock appeared from the top of her cleavage, Steff managed to get her tongue of lips to briefly touch it.

My pace of thrusting increased and Steff thew back her head, groaning. I felt her cross her legs and then buck her hips and her breasts oozed and even jetted some milk as she had an orgasm from my stimulation. She had barely recovered before I had my own, laying my nectar on her neck and I rolled off her, temporarily exhausted.

We lay there and kissed and my left hand roamed across those magnificent mountains and then travelled south to her stomach and the pleasure lands below. I had barely reached there when Steff's right hand held it and her left claimed my re-rampant cock. She squeezed it. "Alex, any chance of you fucking me now, I so missed having you there when I just climaxed?"

I kissed her and whispered in her ear. "One question, wrapped or unwrapped?"

She giggled. "We are all good for unwrapped, if you don't mind, and can you do me doggie style, I have never tried that before?" Oh what fools had failed to enjoy this woman to the full, if really at all.

"Oh, with an offer like of that; who could possibly refuse." Steff rolled onto her hands and knees in a downward dog pose, but I gathered up all the pillows and put them under her, in the confident expectation of her collapse. I grabbed another lube sachet, vanilla, and used some to 'slick my dick' and then got behind her beautiful behind and I realised it was the first time I could really appreciate what a fine example it was. Full and round and firm and smooth.

I placed my left hand on those curves, which so complimented her breasts and then quickly used my right hand to move my cock up and down her ready slit and into her tunnel of sex which was 'oh so ready for it'. It may have been ready, but it was gloriously tight and seemed to be rippled and so much better to feel unwrapped. I was working steadily and could feel the response from her body, when Steff reached back and pulled out the pillows, scattering them on the floor. I wondered why, but then realised she had dropped her shoulders so that as I thrusted her breasts were being stroked back and forth across the bed, stimulating her nipples.

I was holding her fantastic buttocks and couldn't help but use my thumbs to spread them and reveal her rosebud which looked so sweet, and my thumbs got closer and closer and there was no objection until Steff turned her head and said. "Would you like to die in there?"

12