07 Breakfast Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes went a little wild. I wanted to nod, to scream my acceptance. Yes. This is what I want, this and everything that comes after. My muscles protested and twitched. Every bit of my internal struggle, she could feel. I placed the bowl back on the counter and tried to back up from her. Her grip tightened, and I froze. My eyes slipped closed. It was too much to bear. I opened my eyes and looked over to the frying pan, then the eggs, then back down at her. She winked as she flicks the tip of her tongue across the head of my throbbing erection. The contact was more than I could bear. My eyes shut, and my head rolled back. I opened my eyes wide and stare up at the ceiling as she nibbled and sucked at the tender skin of my penis.

Then I looked down at her as she put all of it into her mouth, and down her throat. I spasmed and twitched. The pleasure washed away everything. She pulled teeth across the shaft as she sucked and pulled on me. Then she rocked her head and forth, plunging my cock down her throat, then out and down again. I clenched my teeth fighting the sudden orgasmic rush. As if sensing she might have pushed me too far, she released, and looked up again at me, locking eyes with me.

Then she winked, her hands squeezing the shaft of my cock and pulling it into her mouth. Her lips closed gently on the head of my penis, as she slipped it into her mouth. She sucked hard, as she pulled her hands up and down the shaft. I blinked hard to keep my eyes open, the sensations washing over me were more than I was prepared for. I reached over and pushed the frying pan off the stove and turned the burner off. As I did that, she slid my cock all the way down her throat until her lips kissed my groin. Her hands cupped my balls. I shut my eyes, and let the ecstasy wash over me.

She pulled her head back, and grabbed my cock again as she sucked hard on the head, while her other hand cupped my balls, squeezing them. I felt every muscle in my body starting to tense. Waves of ecstasy washed over me. I kept my eyes closed and focused on the feel of her. Those soft hands, her mouth, the slight graze of teeth, the suction.

Then it hit me. My back arched. I stood up on my tip toes. Every muscle went taught. The climax smashed through my senses like a tidal wave. Through it, she held on. I could feel her sucking down my cum, causing my body to twitch and spasm. My breath was ragged like I had just run a 100-meter dash. As my manhood started to soften, she swirled her tongue around it, keeping it in her mouth. Continuing to drain every bit that slipped out.

As my limp cock slipped out of her mouth, she looked up at me, licked her lips and smiled.

I squatted down in front of her, looking her in the eyes as I reached behind her and grabbed her firmly by the ass. I could not help but close my eyes as I made skin contact with her tantalizing flesh. Then I stood, pulling her against me. I could feel her sudden intake of air in surprise as I turned and placed her on the counter. I stepped free of my clothes, kicking them from my feet. Then I leaned forward against her giving her a brief kiss on the lips. As I pulled back, I slid my hands up to her waist and grabbed the edges of her thong and pulled it down her legs. As it came over her amazing thighs, I pulled them up in front of me, kissing the insides of her calves. I tossed her thong to the far side of the island, pulled off my shirt, dropping it to the floor, then with gentle, but firm pressure, I spread her legs.

I started at her left ankle, with a soft kiss over the sublime skin. Then I grazed it with my teeth, sliding down over her calf. I paused just below her knee and placed another gentle kiss. Then I nibbled the inside of her knee and worked up her thigh. Gentle nips of teeth and soft kisses until I got to her groin. The taste of her skin sent chills down my back. The sweetness of it was intoxicating.

I gazed up at her incredible body, across her smooth exposed stomach to her face. She was biting her lip while grabbing her perfect breasts under her shirt as I lowered my face into her perfection. With one hand on her thigh, I used the other to part her lips and flick a tongue across the lower half of her vagina. I circled around the hole, and up to her clitoris which I flicked with my tongue. Then I brought my mouth down on top of it, sucking on it, pulling it into my mouth, and twirling my tongue around it. Then I moved lower, slipping my tongue inside of her to taste her sweetness. I stuck my tongue as deep as I could, then drew down along the length of her. Then I put my right thumb across the top of her clitoris, applying gentle pressure as I licked the length of her. I placed my hand on top of her mound and slid my thumb down inside of her as I licked the insides of her lips. Then I pulled my thumb up and swirled it around her clitoris as I once again plunged my tongue as deep as I could.

Then I moved upwards, dragging my tongue across her clitoris and up over the top of her mound. I kissed the soft flesh of her stomach and worked upwards, dragging my tongue, and nibbling and kissing her. As I reached up to her breasts, she moved her hands. I cupped her right breast in my left hand as I flicked my tongue across her left nipple. Then I closed my mouth down on her breast and licked and sucked on her breast. My body shuddered with joy at it. Then I moved over to her right breast and did the same. When I had finished with that, I placed my hands on the counter on either side of her and raised myself upright. I grabbed the sides of her shirt and pulled it over her head. That too, I tossed across the island.

Then I placed my right hand on her mound, spreading her lips with my fingers, and slipping my index finger inside of her as I leaned across her. I kissed her collarbone as she moaned, then kissed her neck, and then I whispered into her ear, "Cum for me."

Her hands gripped the edges of the island as I moved down her body and placed my mouth over her again. I placed my left hand on her stomach, and my right hand I placed between her legs. I slipped my thumb inside of her, and my fingers around her asshole. I circled it with my fingertips, pulling the moisture leaking from her vagina down and round, then slipped one finger in as I licked her clitoris. I slipped my tongue inside her lips as my thumb pulled down inside of her, and my index finger slipped deeper into her ass.

"Oh god," she shuddered, her breath ragged as I flicked my tongue faster around the insides of her. Then I pulled my fingers out of her and ran my tongue down from her lips to her ass and ran it around the edge. Then I pushed my tongue inside her ass. I prodded around, then withdrew. Then I ran my tongue inside her lips again and up to her clitoris. As I came up above her clitoris and kissed her groin, I slipped another finger into her ass.

I whispered against her skin, "Cum for me."

Her legs shuddered as I flicked her clitoris with my left thumb and ran my tongue around the edges of her vagina. Then I pushed my tongue as deeply into her as I could, while fingering her ass, and rubbing across her clitoris. I could feel her arching against me as her legs twitched. I moved up a little bit higher and sucked on her clitoris, my left hand holding her thigh as she quivered and shook.

I stood up and looked down at her. Sweat beaded her brow, and her eyes were wild. Her knuckles were white with the force she gripped the edges of the island. Her chest heaved with heavy breaths, causing her gorgeous incredible breasts to rock back and forth. She reached out and grabbed my arm, pulling me towards her with surprising force.

"Get that meat in there and scramble my eggs!" Her voice was ragged with anticipation and need.

I cocked an eyebrow and replied, "I thought we were making an omelet."

"I told you my eggs always end up scrambled!" She pulled me against her, her legs wrapping around me. My cock, growing hard again, throbbed as it thumped against her groin.

"Indeed, you did."

I pulled back against her legs just enough to get my hand in and slide my cock down along her. The head of it rubbing over her clitoris, and then between her lips, teasing across the entrance to her vagina. I could hear her growl, a soft guttural sound of need and want. I slipped the tip inside her lips and moved it around her opening, then teased only the tip of the head in and paused.

I looked down at her. She was biting her lip, and her eyes bored into mine. I could see the need and desire etched across her beautiful features. I placed my hands on either side of her and lowered myself down to kiss her. She opened her mouth and her tongue lashed at mine. A battle played out in our mouths. Fierce, fiery, filled with need and desire. Then I slid deeper into her, and her back arched, her head rolled back, and our mouths parted as she cried out.

Her arms wrapped around my back, pulling me towards her. Her nails dug into my skin. It hurt, but it hurt good. Pleasure and pain wrapped together. Sensual pain. More than my senses could handle.

"More" she urged raggedly, "I want it all."

I complied and slid my throbbing cock fully inside her. Then I put my elbows down along her sides, and put my hands on her shoulders, pulling her against me. I pushed as hard as I could, as she cried out again in my ear. I ground my hips against hers. Savoring the sweet tightness of her vagina. Her arms pulled me against her, her breasts pressed against my chest. I kissed her neck, then put my teeth across her skin as I slid my cock partially out of her. She exhaled sharply as I slid back in and dug my teeth into her with a little more force.

Then I moved my head to the other side of her neck and did the same. A slight withdrawal, followed by teeth, and sliding home again. Then I stood up straight, dragging my hands along her sides. I rocked my hips in a slow motion, pumping my cock in and out of her as I ran my hands over her incredible ass. Then I grasped her legs and pulled them off my back. Then I pulled them around to my front, clasping them together, and extended them against my chest. I nibbled the backs of her calves as I continued to pump in and out of her.

A slow rhythm started to develop between us. I would thrust and pull her thighs against my stomach, while she rocked her hips against me. I tried to stay focused on her, but I could feel the pressure building. I raked her calves with teeth, sucked on the sides of her legs while the pressure continued to build. My mind started to cloud over, and I knew I would not last much longer. I was not ready to embrace that yet.

I took a step back, sliding free of her. She groaned and sat up, looking at me. Her desire was painted across her face, but her half smile made me think she understood. I hoped she did. Placing my hands on her thighs, I spread her legs, and leaned in and ran my tongue the length of her lips, from top to bottom. I could hear her contented sigh as she lay back down. I ran my fingers across her clit, then down between her lips. I slipped two fingers just inside her vagina, then slid them down to her ass. While I licked the top of her clit, I ran my fingers around her asshole. As I sucked on her clitoris, I slipped one finger into her ass, then another. I placed my index and pinky fingers on either side of her asshole, spreading it just a hair, while I slipped my ring and middle fingers inside her. I ran my tongue insider her lips again, then up to her clitoris again. She moaned as I fingered her.

I continued this for a few moments, allowing my body to relax back to a state that was not as ready to climax as before. Then I raised myself up and ran my tongue up her groin to her bellybutton. I circled it twice, dipping my tongue in at the end, then dragged it up her stomach to her breasts. As I leaned forward into her, my cock bumped against her groin.

As I suckled and kissed her magnificent breasts, I used my right hand to slip the head of my cock against her clitoris, and down inside her lips. I pushed the tip just insider her vagina, then slid it down lower. I stood back up and did a slow circle around her asshole with the head of my cock. She bit her lip looking up at me with a slow nod.

"Please," she whispered.

My heart raced as the very tip of my cock started to push against the opening of her ass. I pulled it back, and slid up through her lips again, then back down around her asshole again. She growled, then smiled as I brought it back down and pushed against her ass again. With my heart thundering in my chest, I applied slow pressure, just letting the tip start to slip in. I stopped; she groaned. I pushed a hair deeper, and the air hissed through her lips.

Then the head of my throbbing cock slipped in. I stopped. Her eyes flashed at me. I started to pull back, and she shook her head. I placed my right hand on top of her mound, slipping my thumb over her clitoris. I ran my finger over it, gently, as I slipped another half inch of my cock inside her. I looked at her face, there was a brief flash of pain across her face, then a smile, and a nod. I pulled back out that half inch, but no further. She took a deep breath, let it out slowly and nodded. I slid that half inch back in, and pushed another

The pressure and intensity of it made my eyes water. My mind threatened to break loose, and the dam of self-control I had formed started to spring leaks. I pushed it all from my mind and focused on her. I slipped my thumb inside her lips, and insider her vagina. My fingers ran over her clitoris, gently, a soft caress of skin across her. I watched her face as I slid my cock back out the length I had pushed in, but I did not let the head of it come out. That first ridge, I kept in. Then I slowly pushed it back in, this time an inch further than the last.

I continued the same process. Gentle stimulation, withdraw up to the edge, then a slow insertion plus a little more than the time before. Inch by inch, I worked until my groin thumped against her buttocks. Then I stopped. With my groin pushed firmly against her, the entirety of my cock deep in her bowels. The intensity of it, the pressure, the pleasure. I slowed my breathing, keeping my heart from racing. The twitching in my muscles slowed. I moved my arms up to her sides and leaned down against her. I kissed her breasts, licked her nipples, and kissed her neck. Her breathing had slowed, and she was relaxing. Sweat still beaded her brow, her eyes were a little wide, but she licked her lips and smiled. I kissed her softly on the lips, then kissed her jaw, under her ear, and then her neck.

"Thank you," she whispered into my ear, her voice husky, but content. Then she rocked her hips against mine, pushing against me, driving me a little deeper.

"Of course," I whispered into her collarbone as I gave it a soft kiss. Then I braced my hands on the counter and raised myself up. I looked down into her beautiful face, this angel of desire and beauty. Her hair was splayed across the island. I gazed down at her body. Those incredible breasts. Her perfect stomach. Her groin. Those moist lips. And that ass, that incredible ass, with my cock fully inserted into it. Those incredible legs. I slid my hands along her sides, and grabbed her thighs as I slid half of my cock out of her. Then I slid it back in. This time, she rocked her hips to meet me halfway.

We started to build a slow rhythm. I pulled one leg against my chest and nipped at her calf while our hips met. I squeezed her thigh with my hands as I dug my teeth into her leg, a gentle massage of teeth. I released her leg, pushed it back to the counter, and grabbed the other to do the same. While I did this, she massaged her clit, rubbing vigorously, with one hand, the other grasping her chest. All the while, my dick slid in and out of her ass.

Then her breath started to become ragged, I could feel her pulse quickening. My heart thudded in time, my body tensing. The pressure on my manhood was too much to bear. I could feel an avalanche of intensity building like a tsunami about to break upon us. I slowed my breath, breathing deep into my gut. I pushed down on her stomach with one hand, squeezing her thigh with the other. The avalanche staved off a hair, though I could feel her tensing against me, her own climax already past the point of no return.

I continued to maintain pace as best I could, while not allowing myself to explode. I pumped my rock-hard cock in and out of her ass, savoring the tightness, the pressure, the ecstasy, but did not let it overwhelm her. I focused my attention on her. I took one hand rubbed my thumb over her clit while I dipped my fingers between her lips, pushing inside into the sweet warm moistness inside. She grabbed her breasts with both hands, her knuckles going white.

Then she started to twitch, and spasm, her breath exploding out of her in a rush. Her eyes jumped around the room like a frightened wild animal, then locked onto mine. I continued to pump into her, trying to time it with her spasms, but failing. Her movements were erratic and uncontrolled. Her legs kicked and twitched and spasmed.

Her breath started to normalize, and she reached for me. I slid my cock home, my groin pushing firmly against her buttocks as I leaned over her and kissed her, our tongues twisting around each other. Then we broke apart, breathless. I kissed her jaw, her cheek, her earlobes, her neck, her collarbone. Each a little more fiercely than the last. Then I opened my mouth and closed it on the side of her throat. I licked and ground my teeth into her neck as I slowly rocked my hips, withdrawing half my cock from her ass, and sliding it back home again.

As my groin thumped hard against her, she exhaled sharply. I released my teeth from her neck and stood up straight as I thumped against her hard again. She inhaled as I pulled back, and exhaled hard as I slammed home a little harder. She reached down and gripped the edge of the counter, pulling herself towards me as I withdrew, and pushed hard into her again.

"Harder" she pleaded, her voice a soft whisper, but full of longing. The skin on my arms prickled. My heart quickened. I wanted to please this goddess. Her skin glistened with sweat, half glowing in the light. Her blue eyes were full of such depth I wanted to drown in them to please her. She bit her lip as I obliged her request.

We found our rhythm. Moving in time with one-another. Breathing in sync. Our bodies colliding with world-shattering force. The house vanished around us. Breakfast long forgotten. The only thing in the universe was her. That incredible body. Her bouncing breasts. Those firm thighs pushed against me. Her white knuckles on the edge of the counter. Her cries of pleasure. I placed a hand on top of her mound, slipping my fingers around her clitoris, rubbing back and forth, urging her to climax.

We moved in time. Harder. Faster. My cock slamming into her ass. Filling her bowels. She clenched around me. So tight. So sweet. The avalanche came out of nowhere. It washed over me before I knew what was happening. Our rhythm broke. She cried out. Her body twitched and spasmed. My own doing the same. Every muscle in my body clenched as I came in her. I continued to try to pump my throbbing cock in her. When my muscles would no longer obey, I leaned over her and rested my body against hers.

Her breath was hot in my ear, but her contented purr filled me with joy. I could no longer move, but I could have died there a happy man. I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her against me while she wrapped her arms around me. We kissed again, a tender embrace and basked in the afterglow. Then I released her and stood on shaky legs. My softening cock slipped from her ass, and she groaned, but smiled at me.

I clasped her hand and helped her slide off the island. Her knees buckled as her feet hit the floor. I caught her in my arms and held her while she got her feet under her and straightened her legs. She smiled and pulled me into an embrace. We kissed again. I reached over and grabbed her shirt, handing it to her. Her thong was on the far side of the island, out of reach. I looked at it. She followed my gaze and giggled. I shrugged and she patted me on the stomach, shaking her head.