1 + 1 Equals 3, or Does It? Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But they live in California! How is that supposed to work?" I countered.

Daisy grinned. "You've done your part, Lilly is working on the rest."

"You two have been playing me?" I said slightly offended.

"No Parker, helping you." Daisy cupped my face in her hands.

Daisy pulled me in and kissed me. "Parker do you know why Tori took you to the airport?"

"What are you talking about?" I was as confused as ever.

"Lilly was so scared she couldn't bear to watch you leave. She knew only Tori was strong enough to make sure you left."

"Wait a minute, you mean Lilly wanted me to stay?"

"No silly, she wanted you to go. Parker she wants to come home!" Daisy reached down and stroked my cock making it hard again. "Why do you think she left her clothes? She just needs to convince Rose to come with her."

"You think so?" I asked encouragingly.

Daisy slipped my shorts down and gripped my cock. Scooting to the edge of the counter she opened her legs wide and guided me to her puffy cunt. Daisy rubbed my cock along her gash several times whimpering as it brushed against her clit. The head of my cock glistened with her excitement. Her little pearl now covered in its pink hood.

"If she misses us as much as I already miss this thing inside of me, she will be back." Daisy cooed looking at me her eyes still hopeful.

I eased myself back in her dripping pussy as Daisy pulled me in for a passionate kiss. Her bare tits mashed against my chest. I pushed my cock deep in her pussy, she wrapped her legs behind me to hold me from moving.

"I'm glad we're lovers now Parker, please tell me you feel the same." Daisy whispered her head resting on my shoulder. "Show me you still love me too."

I pulled out slightly then plunged my cock hard back in her pussy. Daisy moaned in appreciation. I slammed her cunt a few more times my balls hitting the edge of the counter uncomfortably. I pulled her closer to the edge, Daisy locked her fingers around the back of my neck.

I reached up and grabbed each tit firmly leaning over and nibbling on each fat nipple. Daisy's ass screeched as it shifted on the counter. With the position we started fucking even more passionately. We looked down and her little pearl started to extend from its protective sheath.

"It only comes out for you." Daisy said huskily. "It is so sensitive when it's exposed like this, it's so greedy Parker!"

"Rub it for me!" I growled.

"I can't it's too much!" Daisy moaned.

"Rub it or I'll spank it with my cock!"

Daisy moved one hand between us and rubbed just to the side of her clit. She closed her eyes and flung her head back a loud whimpered escaped her lips. Daisy moved her fingers above her clit I watched as my cock continued to fuck her cunt. She pulled the hood over her clit back exposing more of the sensitive bud.

"Rub it!" I demanded.

Leaning over I let a large drop of spittle land squarely on her exposed clit. Daisy jerked as her fingers rubbed the slippery substance around her clit. She was moaning and writhing on the counter. I reached down and gripped her ass sliding her to the inside corner.

I pulled Daisy off the edge of the counter lying her on her back. With one leg on the counter to our left the other hanging over the sink on our right. Daisy's legs spread wide my hands held her thighs as I continued to fuck her steadily.

Daisy still had not followed my orders even though she was rubbing herself to an orgasm. Impatient I pulled out and grabbed my cock spanking her exposed clit squarely. Her tits shuddered as her body shook.

"Oh! Fuck!" Daisy screamed. "Please Parker!" She looked up past her massive tits.

"Rub it or I'll do it again!" I warned her as I shoved my cock back in her dripping cunt.

"Parker..." She pleaded but I started to pull my cock out as I dared her to disobey me again.

"Do it!" I shoved my cock back in.

Her fingers coated with spit and our passion Daisy rubbed her exposed clit. The response was instant. "Oh FUCK ME!" Her pussy clamped down on my cock so hard it hurt to pull back. "CUM IN ME!" Daisy screamed her body shaking uncontrollably on the counter.

I looked down, Daisy's one hand had two fingers formed in a V and squeezing both sides of her pussy lips pushing her clit up. With her other hand she flicked her clit one more time.

"Ah...ah...ahh...ahhhhhhhhhh!" Daisy started to orgasm.

I slammed her cunt hard as her pussy pulsed over my cock. Daisy's legs twitched on the counters, her stomach tightened. Her clit too sensitive to touch Daisy gripped her tits to keep them from slapping her chin. My balls slapped against her ass and sent a freight car filled with cum flooding her pussy. If Daisy was crying out I could no longer hear as I was lost in my own climax.

Daisy was delirious as her body wracked with each pulse of her massive orgasm. Her legs shuddered on the counters, her one foot hit the faucet turning on the water! I continued to pump her full of cum until the last thrust when I just held it against her well fucked pussy.

My legs strained to support us as I picked her ass up and set it back on the counter. Daisy sat up and kissed me, we were both covered with sweat. I reached over and turned off the water as my cock slipped from her pussy.

"Parker don't ever do that again! Another orgasm like that might kill me!" Daisy teased me.

"So you don't want me to show you if I love you again?" I teased her back.

"I want you to show me anytime you want!" Daisy threw her arms around my neck and kissed me forcing her tongue in my mouth. "Maybe just not right now!" She gasped.

Just then I heard a splat on the floor. I moved back slightly and we both looked down to see our cum oozing from her cunt and dripping on the floor. Daisy's pussy was gaping open, a pool of cum gathering at the opening. Daisy squeezed more from her pussy as we watched it land on top of the last. Her clit was red and swollen the little pearl starting to go back into hiding.

We looked up laughing at each other. I knew then and there we would always be lovers.

I was late for work but not by much. A man and woman from the FBI stopped by to update their investigation on Baxter. We went to a conference room so we could talk privately.

I explained everything over the next hour and a half. I answered every question and signed a statement. When we finished the feds were talking with my boss and thanking him for my help.

I went to my office and stared out the window. My mind drifted to Emily and our trip to see Baxter, I find myself missing her quirky eccentricity. I miss her teasing me with her body, flashing her tits, exposing her pussy.

Her clit reminded me of Daisy's. I thought about Daisy and how she told Lilly, because she was my sister, Daisy could never marry me. If the twins didn't return was that an option?

As a lover she's everything you could want, but how would she be as a partner? She can't cook, she doesn't like to clean, but she is smart and should find a good job. Daisy would make a great mother, I started to fantasize about us together.

I thought about Daisy getting pregnant, her belly swollen, and her tits getting even bigger. How her areolas would darken, her nipples engorged dripping with milk...

Just then my cell phone rang with a text waking me from my daydream. It was from Daisy.

I looked at the text, then at the clock, it was almost four. I looked back at the text. 'I will be bringing your favorite home for dinner.'

If Daisy couldn't cook she could at least do take out with the best of them. Hot wings are my favorite and she knew just where to get them. I replied that I would be home around six.

Knowing Daisy's car was in the garage I pulled in and parked in the drive. I walked in the door dropping my briefcase in the mud room and entered the kitchen. There she stood in front of the stove wearing an apron.

"Lilly?" I exclaimed startled.

"You were expecting someone else to cook your dinner?" She replied dryly.

"But Daisy texted...

"I will be bringing your favorite home for dinner." Lilly gave me her wicked smile. "So am I?"

Stunned and excited I didn't even answer. I moved to her and swept her off her feet. She kissed me as I pulled her ever tighter. It was an emotional a reunion for both of us as I hoped she was here to stay.

Just as I thought everything was going my way Lilly pulled free.

"Parker I need you to sit down!" Lilly said firmly.

Lilly then pointed to the table that was set for four. It was clear the greeting I would have expected was not going to happen just yet.

"How was your flight?" I asked as if this was a normal conversation we would have.

"It was fine." Lilly replied politely. "It was a little frantic getting to the airport but after we got on the plane it went smoothly." Lilly replied smiling.

"I hope Daisy didn't keep you waiting?" I smiled back.

"No, she was right on time." Lilly started grinning. "There was a bit of a scene at baggage claim but security made sure we got to her car safely."

"Can I see her?" I asked.

"Not until we have our talk." Lilly stonewalled me.

"Our talk?" I questioned

"Please sit down Parker." Lilly pleaded with me.

Taking a seat I looked on the table and in the middle sat the engagement ring. I contemplated what it meant. Lilly wasn't wearing it but she hadn't given it back. She glanced over at me smiling as she tended to her cooking.

"How is Emily?" I asked changing the subject.

"She's not happy with the way things were left between you two." Lilly gave me a scorned look.

"Any suggestions?" I asked humbly.

"I have one I think we could both live with." Lilly gave me that patented wicked smile.

"On the other hand Tori was very happy with the way you left things with her!" Lilly replied smiling again.

"I'm glad, I hoped we might have had more time." I suggested.

"Well you might just get that chance." Lilly replied cryptically.

It was almost dizzying as we jumped from one subject to the other while Lilly continued to cook. She had the hook set and was letting me squirm.

Lilly looked in the oven, taking off her apron she sat across from me at the table. She reached over and offered me her hand. I took it just inches from where the ring lie.

"Parker you do know I want to marry you right?" Lilly asked. "But do you know why?"

"Well I hope it is because we love each other?" I replied not quite sure what the real question was.

"Besides that?" Lilly intensified her gaze.

"Well, I hoped so we could start a family, raise some kids, grow old together?" I listed a few things that came to mind. Lilly broke out in a broad smile.

"Is that what you want Parker?" Lilly asked pointedly.

"As long as you're part of it." I answered truthfully.

"I want more than that Parker. I want normal. I want to make you breakfast, wash your clothes, send you off to work. I want babies and PTA meetings and watching our kids playing sports, or in a band, or whatever they want. I want to go on family vacations, skinny dip in the ocean, or make love in a field of flowers. I want to go to a movie and pay a babysitter, volunteer for a charity, and even host your poker night." Lilly suggested.

"Ok..."

I stopped when her reaction didn't match my agreement. Daisy said I was always a bit behind Lilly but I felt this time I was catching up.

"...but you didn't need to come all the way from California to tell me that, did you." I pointed out. "I know there's something you're not telling me."

"Parker, I don't want to be the twin sister to a TV personality..." Lilly looked away. "...or the daughter of an eccentric author." Lilly glared back at me.

"But you are those things Lilly. I can't change that." I replied.

"But if I am just Mrs. Parker Chase..." Her eyes pleaded with me to understand. "...I might not be able to be all of those things all of the time...but even if it's just some of the time..."

"Lilly what are you trying to say?" I questioned.

"Parker, before you offer me that ring there is more." Lilly warned me.

"More?" I asked. "More what?"

"Conditions, Parker, there are conditions you must agree to." Lilly started to shift in her chair nervously. I felt her hand tremble, she looked at me almost in fear. "I need you to let me explain without interrupting, this is hard enough."

"Ok."

'First, my libido is not as high as yours, but you should know as your wife I will never refuse to make love to you if I am physically able." Lilly started.

"Lilly..." I stopped as she raised her other hand indicating I should honor our agreement.

"Second is this. Parker, I will never leave Rose. If you take me you take her. If she decides to live someplace other than with us she can visit whenever and as long as she wishes."

"I think we both know that is understood." I responded breaking my oath.

"Also, Rose alone decides if and when to share our bed, together or alone, no exceptions!" Lilly demanded.

Shocked this was part of the deal I looked to see if she was serious, Lilly waited for me to respond. I nodded in agreement.

"Third. The rules for Daisy will be the same as Rose's. Neither will be contingent on their relationship with or without each other."

"Understood." I replied.

"Fourth. Sunday will be a day for family and only family unless we all agree otherwise. Ok?"

"Agreed!" I smiled relieved it was something that normal people do.

"Fifth. You will spend each Saturday night with Emily, and any other as I determine." Lilly explained.

"What?" I replied in shock. "Lilly she's your mother!"

"No interrupting!" Lilly snapped pointing her finger at me.

"But she lives in California!" I argued.

"You let me worry about that!" Lilly scolded me with her finger again. "Yes or no Parker your decision!"

It wasn't that I didn't want to do it. It was that I shouldn't do it. It was bad enough Rose was in the mix but Emily was somehow different. There was no smile from Lilly now just a determined look that pleaded with me to understand. She looked at the ring and then back at me. She had drawn the line in the sand and dared me not to step over it.

"I love you Lilly, you'll be my wife." I begged her to understand.

"Yes or no Parker, this is not a negotiation." Lilly held firm.

Remembering my conversation with Daisy I somehow knew this day would come.

"If that is your wish I accept." I answered defeated.

Lilly sat back in her chair as if the world had just been lifted from her shoulders. Her hand tightened on mine. I'm not sure she was this happy when I came in the door.

"Are there any other conditions?" I asked before I reached for the ring.

"No my love." Lilly chuckled.

I reached for the ring and looked at it closely again. This simple symbol of my love now took on new meaning. I stood and moved closer. Taking a knee I took Lilly's left hand as she offered it to me.

Lilly Bowman, will you marry me?" I asked.

"Yes Parker Yes!" Lilly replied emotionally.

I slipped the ring on her finger. Lilly threw herself at me toppling me over on the kitchen floor. She kissed me sealing our bond. I wrapped my arms around her slender body holding her to mine.

Lilly seemed so fragile but I know knew how strong she really was. Lilly kissed me repeatedly telling me how much she loved me. I started getting emotional and told her how much I loved her as well.

"I've missed you so much Lilly. How did you get here?" I finally asked.

"Parker I need to tell you so much but first I need to make a call then we can eat." Lilly explained.

"A call?" I asked confused.

"You go up and get the girls, I won't be long." Lilly kissed me one more time.

We stood up, I headed to the door and Lilly dialed her phone.

"Mom he said yes!" Lilly squealed. "You can go ahead and sign the papers."

Lilly looked at me standing at the door and waved me away with the back of her hand as she listened.

As I started leaving, she started talking.

"Definitively not!" Lilly said firmly. "We agreed on Saturday...yes you have him all day... we'll talk about that Sunday!"

I headed up the stairs wondering what I just got myself into.

"Mom he's upstairs, I'll call you in the morning. Mom I have to go..."

I passed my room and the bathroom before I came upon Daisy's room. The door was open just a few inches. I pushed it aside to find Rose and Daisy, fully dressed, asleep in each other's arms.

I leaned up against the opening and looked at them, a certain calm came over me. Somehow I knew this is where we all belonged. I heard Lilly come up the steps, she approached and slipped her arm around my waist. I dropped my arm around her back and pulled her tight.

"Should I wake them for dinner?" I whispered.

"I'll just turned the oven down to keep it warm, maybe later?" Lilly replied.

Daisy opened her eyes and looked at us, a broad smile crossed her face seeing us looking on. She snuggled closer pressing her big tits into Rose's back. Rose murmured for just a second adjusting back against Daisy. Daisy winked then closed her eyes.

Lilly and I looked on for another few moments then closed the door.

I heard her in the bathroom and then the light went out in the hall. With just the reading light on beside the bed Lilly walked in the room. I wish I could find the words to describe her as she stood there.

I looked at her delicate feet and followed them up her nubile body taking in every detail. The sheer gown only accentuated the beauty beneath it. Lilly came closer standing between my legs as I sat on the edge of the bed.

I reached out and took her waist in both hands holding her to take in every detail. Lilly was just above eye level, her hands rested on my shoulders.

My hands moved in front and started to unbutton her top.

Opening the lapels I nuzzled her pierced nipple. Lilly giggled as I then sucked on it softly. She pushed me back and pulled my shorts off. She then bent over to kiss me.

"Can I be on top tonight?" Lilly whispered.

Lilly looked between us her puffy lips splayed on either side as my cock entered her. I could feel her pussy contract as her desire started to build again. My hands were resting on her hips following her rapid movements her tits hung down to pointed cones, only the piercing in the one nipple breaking the profile. They danced on her chest for me, Lilly laughed and wiggled them for me even more.

Lilly pulled up just the head of my cock at her entrance. She moved her hips side to side, then without warning, plunged down hard over my cock eliciting an audible whimper. Her eye lids closed half way as she repeated this. The third time she impaled my cock her pussy lips smacked my groin making her moan loudly.

"Oh fuck!" Lilly hissed. She bit her lip, Lilly closed her eyes and concentrated on her pleasure.

Moving my hands down I gripped her ass low on her cheeks. She opened her eyes as if to ask if she could trust me, then closed them. I spread her cheeks and tugged her up, Holding just inside her quivering cunt I pulled down and thrust up at the same time.

"Fuck me." Lilly whimpered.

I pulled her up, our combined lubrication slurped adding to the excitement. I pulled my cock from her pussy and slid it between her obscenely spread ass cheeks. Lilly's eyes flung open a look of concern crossed her face. I repositioned it back to her pussy and filled Lilly again.

She ground down trapping my cock then just stopped. Lilly grinned as I tried to continue fucking. She pulled my hands from her hips and slipped them up under her tits.

"I have you Parker and I'm not letting go!" Lilly giggled.

Her pussy pulsed around my cock keeping me excited. Lilly caressed my face as I caressed her tits. Lilly slumped over and kissed me trapping my hands between us. She used my cock to tease her clit, then humped me to the edge of an orgasm