1: Cinq à Sept: Maîtresse Georgina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But it hurts when you whip me, Mistress," she said as Georgina took the whip in her hands and started to spin it in the air, letting it crack against the palm of her other hand.

"My little whore wants to know the meaning of pain." She stopped the whip in front of Andrea. "Do you want me to teach you about pain, mon petit?"

"Yes, please, Mistress."

"Then turn around and face the wall again." Andrea did as she was told, presenting her body for Mistress's disciplinary pleasure. She winced as the whip trailed multiple light spanks over the soft skin of her back. It left a manageable stinging sensation on her skin. The crop followed a path down her back, across the curve of her buttocks and came to rest against the top of her thigh. Her face came close to Andrea's, and she kissed her cheek before whispering, "That's just to warm you up."

Andrea could hear her Mistress's feet moving away from her as she readied herself behind her. She did not want it to hurt, but she knew she needed to obey her Mistress's every command. Georgina moved somewhere behind her. Her shoes tapping against the tiles as she walked made Andrea jump.

"You look like a wanton slut; dressed only in a corset, tied to the wall with bondage tape. You deserve to be punished," Georgina said as she took hold of Andrea's hips and pressed herself against her back. She leaned in close to her ear. "You will never forget this lesson."

Georgina lifted the riding crop off the ground, brought it up to her mouth and slowly ran it over her tongue. The tip of the crop glistened as it licked it. She ran the tip down the inside of Andrea's leg to the top of her knee and back up the inside of her thigh before letting the crop snap loudly against the side of Andrea's left buttock. Andrea flinched. The tip of the crop pressed against her skin again, leaving a raised welt on her skin.

"Mistress, it hurts!" Andrea gasped.

"You will learn that I am always right, and you will submit to my punishment." Georgina brought the whip down hard across Andrea's other buttock. She had not expected it to be so hard, and it left her breathless for a second before the pain surged through her body. She cried out and clenched her buttocks tightly together.

"What is it, mon petit? What did you say? Did you think you were safe from me?" Andrea was struggling to catch her breath. The pain in her buttocks was overwhelming. The sting and burn were unbearable. "Well, did you say something?"

"Please, no more, Mistress," she said, barely above a whisper. This is not what she had expected from this session. She had thought of some light BDSM, but this was a new level of pain she had never expected.

"It's a bit late for that, Whore." She lifted the crop again and brought it down hard across her buttock. "Besides, you deserve this punishment, petite." Georgina raised the crop and brought it down on her other buttock, making her cry again. "Remember that." Georgina brought the crop up, and Andrea flinched away, but she could do nothing but fidget out of the way with her hand tied.

"Give me your other hand Pet." Reluctantly, Andrea raised her free hand, and Georgina wrapped the tape around her wrist and tied it to the ring next to her other hand.

Kneeling, she then applied tape to both ankles and secured them apart on two further rings on the floor. Andrea felt herself trapped and pinned to the wall. Helpless and scared.

"Pain before pleasure, pet," Georgina Whispered, standing behind Andrea again. Andrea could feel Georgina's warm body press against her back again. She felt Georgina's hands around her waist. She could hear her breathing hard as she pushed herself close. Georgina's hands came up and cupped her exposed breasts. Oddly it felt safe to be nestled in her hand.

"Pain before pleasure," she repeated. Taking a step back, Georgina let the whip snap loudly in the air, leaving a long red line across the top of her back and buttocks. "How do you like your spanks from the crop, Petite?

"It hurts very much, Mistress," she whispered. "But I deserve it."

"That's the spirit, Pute," She stepped back from Andrea. "How does that hurt?" She snapped the whip hard across the inside of her thigh, making her cry out. "This afternoon, I am your Mistress; you are my slave." Andrea bit her lower lip, trying not to cry, but her tears could not be stopped as she sobbed uncontrollably. "Now, be a good girl and count each stroke." She stood behind her again, but her right hand gripped Andrea's chin this time. "Tell me how much that hurts, and I will give you another one," she said as she pulled her face away from the wall and turned her around.

"Please, no, Mistress."

"I want to hear how much you hate it." She brought the whip up, and Andrea winced.

"Une," she cried, and the crop came down hard against her inner thigh. Andrea screamed, closing her eyes as tears welled up once more. "Again," whispered Georgina, and Andrea felt no other recourse but to continue "deux, Mistress."

Her Mistress stepped forward and kissed her. Her lips were warm against hers, and she felt her body begin to relax in her arms. Her tongue caressed her lips, and she let Georgina kiss her. Her fingers ran up her stomach over the material of the corset, and Andrea let out a gasp. Her fingertips began to tingle as Georgina ran them along her breasts' soft, sensitive skin, and she let out a moan of pleasure.

Her Mistress moved away from her, and she felt her heart race. She had enjoyed being kissed by Georgina, and she felt her heart race as she turned her head and watched her. Georgina approached a little closer, and Andrea felt her heart beat faster in anticipation.

Georgina took hold of the whip, and Andrea braced for another lash. Instead, she saw her Mistress smiling at her. "One more, Pet," ordered her Mistress, and Andrea stuttered out a "Trois,"

As quick as the words had been uttered from her lips, the crop came across her buttock and thigh. She cried out as Georgina dropped the whip and stepped close to her. Her arms wrapped around her body, and she kissed her softly on the cheek. "How do you feel now?" Georgina asked, taking her hand and placing it on her pussy. She felt the warm wetness as Georgina slid her fingers down her slit. "Now, do you know how much your Mistress wants you?" Georgina ran her fingers up Andrea's labia between her legs, pressing her fingers between her lips and feeling moisture.

"Yes, Mistress."

"It's time to make you feel good," Georgina said. "I can't wait to get you in the bedroom, Petite," she whispered as she began to walk to the door.

"Wait, Mistress, where are you going?"

"A little time out will do you good, pet," Georgina replied. "I want to enjoy exploring your home, my slut."

"I don't want you to go, Mistress," Andrea said as Georgina stood at the door and smiled at her.

"We have time", Georgina replied as she opened the door.

"I can't move, Mistress. You need to untie me."

"You don't think I trust you not to run away from me, do you?"

"No, Mistress. Please untie me."

"No, I want to enjoy your home," Georgina replied with a smile as she walked out of the sitting room.

Andrea's arse was still stinging when Georgina appeared around the jamb of the doorway, "look what I found," she said as she moved out from behind the entrance, and Andrea's face froze when she saw her wearing leather knickers with a giant purple Dildo attached. "It fits pet. I hope it fits you, pet."

"I've never used that before, Mistress. It's packet fresh. I don't know how."

"I thought that you didn't want to disappoint your Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress."

"It looks like someone is a little nervous about using her new toy", Georgina teased.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Now, be a good whore and open your legs wide."

"Yes, Mistress," She spread her legs apart, allowing Georgina to stand between them.

Georgina took a moment to look at her naked body as the corset strained against the slut's torso. She looked down at the end of the rubber cock jutting up through the middle of the leather knickers.

She smiled down at Andrea. "I want you to watch me use this," she said, taking a firm hold of the dildo. She looked into Andrea's eyes as her fingers moved over the rubber dong. "You're such a little slut."

"Yes, Mistress, I'm a whore"

"I'm going to fuck you with this cock, petite. I'm going to fuck you until you can't walk. You'll be begging me to let you cum."

"Please let me cum, Mistress."

"Yes, of course, you will, Pet, eventually."

Georgina reached down between Andrea's legs and used her fingers to slide her labia apart. Her pussy was wet and hot as Georgina slid two fingers into her. She moaned at the touch. Georgina kissed her, and as she did, Andrea felt the sensation of pleasure masking the feeling of the earlier spanking. As Andrea started grinding back, Georgina pulled her finger out, leaving a gaping vaginal hole ready to be filled. She took a firm hold of the cock and maneuvered it along Andrea's pussy. It felt cold against her heat.

Andrea's breath quickened as Georgina moved in close. The cock pressed against the entrance of her vagina and slid inside.

"Ah," Andrea let out a little moan.

Georgina pushed forwards, and the dildo slid inside, filling Andrea's pussy with the entire length of the thick cock. She pulled out a little way and slid back inside Andrea with a thrust of her hips. Andrea moaned and pressed her pussy back against the cock, and Georgina thrust slowly into her.

Andrea's body responded to the feeling of pleasure. "Please, Mistress, let me cum."

"Your pussy feels so good, my slut." Georgina started to thrust her hips faster. Still bound by her wrists and ankles, Andrea began to shake with pleasure, which grew inside her as she moved her hips to match Georgina's rhythm. She was being filled with the rubber dildo.

Georgina was fucking Andrea hard, her hips moving furiously against hers as she moaned and begged for release. "Please, Mistress, can I cum?"

"Not yet, not yet. We will fuck like this until you almost cum, petite. But I don't want you to orgasm. If you do, I will be disappointed. You don't want to disappoint me again, do you slut?"

"No, Mistress," she replied, fearing any return to the crop.

"I can make you feel so good, but you have to earn my favours."

"Please, Mistress."

"You want to feel good, don't you, whore?"

"Yes, Mistress," she replied. "I need to feel good."

"You have to earn my favours," she repeated.

"I will do anything for you, Mistress; just please let me cum."

"No!" Georgina said, pulling out so quickly that Andrea gasped. Her pussy was confused, longing for the return of its invader. Georgina's finger went to her clit and rubbed it softly. "Do you want me to make you cum?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I will give you release if you pleasure me."

"I'll do anything for you, Mistress."

"I know you will, my little slut", Georgina said as she ran her hand over the length of the rubber dildo and put her juice covered fingers into Andrea's mouth. "You want to earn my favours, petite?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Beg for it," Georgina commanded.

"Please let me cum, Mistress."

"What do you want from me?" Georgina asked.

"I want you to use me."

"To do what?"

"To pleasure you, Mistress."

"Then beg, slut."

"Please let me use your body, Mistress. I want to make you cum." she begged.

Georgina's smile spread across her face, and her hand reached up to pull Andrea's hair back so she could kiss her. Her mouth opened as she pulled her tongue into her mouth. They kissed as she pressed the dildo against her pussy again and pushed it in slowly. Andrea felt herself fill and cried out as Georgina kissed her and the rubber cock slid inside her. She could feel Georgina's breath against her as the cock slid deeper. She was close to orgasm as Georgina began to thrust inside her, faster and faster, making her body shake.

"I'm close to orgasm," Andrea said.

"No, slut. You do not get to cum without my permission" Georgina pulling out of Andrea and stepping away. "I will not allow you to cum before I do, slut."

Georgina walked towards her suitcase and pulled out a pair of Ambulance Scissors. Returning to Andrea, she cut the tape from her legs and her hands and ordered her to "face the wall, stand still." Andrea did as commanded and heard Georgina drop the knickers and the toy onto the floor.

"Turn around slut." As she did, she saw Georgina sitting on the chair, her legs spread and her pussy glistening deliciously wet in the light. "Let's see if you can use your mouth for anything other than complaining," she said with a smile. "Crawl to me."

Andrea dropped to her knees and crawled across the room. As she came close, Georgina raised her foot and placed it on Andrea's shoulder. "Do you like what you see, slut?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do you think I look delicious to you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good, then get your mouth to work. I want you to lick my pussy until I cum, and if I am not pleased, you will regret it."

"Yes, Mistress."

As Georgina lowered her foot from her shoulders, Andrea crawled closer, and she could smell Mistress's fragrance in the air. Georgina grasped Andrea's hair and directed her between her legs. Andrea let her tongue run along Georgina's labia. She ran her tongue up her pussy and around her clit. As her mouth began to suck on Georgina's clit, she could feel Georgina's fingers grasping tighter in her hair, and Andrea felt her heart race in excitement. It was the first time she had ever tasted another woman's pussy. She had tasted her own, but this was different, sweeter.

"You're going to be a good little whore for me, aren't you petite?"

"Yes, Mistress, I'll be a good whore for you, Mistress," she replied.

"Then keep going," she replied, thrusting her hips against Andrea's mouth. "You have to do more, whore."

"Yes, Mistress," she replied. Her tongue flicked at her pussy. Tasting her wetness as she slid two fingers into her pussy and began to finger fuck her. Georgina's body responded, and she could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter as Georgina responded to her touch. She thrust her hips, pushing her pussy up to meet Andrea's tongue.

Georgina's moans of pleasure filled the room. Her legs began to shake. "I'm going to cum," Georgina let out a loud cry as her body shook and her legs became rigid as she came. "Good job," she said with a smile as she stood.

Georgina put a hand to her forehead. "Oh my god", she whispered. "I didn't think you had it in you. You are a good slut aren't you, Andrea?"

"Yes, Mistress," she replied with a smile as she saw Georgina's grin.

"I'll take that as a yes, shall I?" she replied. "Now go and get the toy."

As Andrea got up from the floor, she saw the knickers and rubber dildo lying on the floor. Picking it up, she held it out and presented it to Georgina. "Thank you, sub," she said as she took the dildo.

"Yes, Mistress," she replied with a smile.

"Now be a good little whore and let me fuck you," Georgina took the knickers and slid them on, adjusting the rubber dildo and positioning it at Andrea's entrance. "Do you want this, Slut?" she asked as she pressed it against her pussy.

"Yes, Mistress," she replied.

"You want to feel good, don't you, pet?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I'm going to make you feel so good," Georgina said with a smile as she slid the phallus deep inside Andrea's pussy and began to thrust. She felt Georgina's hips against hers as the dildo moved inside her.

"I want you to be a good slut for me," Georgina said. "I want you to obey every command I give you. Do you understand slut?"

"Yes, Mistress," she said, her breath erratic as she felt the toy penetrating her pussy.

"Use your fingers on your clit, bitch," Georgina commanded.

"Yes, Mistress", Andrea responded quickly, circling her clitoris.

The Barrage of sensations began to overwhelm Andrea, the pulses of pleasure over her body making her muscles tighten and contract around her Mistress. She began to shake and move as Georgina fucked her pussy harder.

"Cum for me bitch", Georgina ordered. Andrea pushed herself over the edge and let out a loud moan of pleasure as her body exploded into orgasm, her pussy clamping around the toy buried inside her. Georgina held still and continued to press the toy against her clit. Andrea continued to grind against it, shaking and screaming until her orgasm finally ended.

Georgina pulled the toy from inside Andrea and pulled off the knickers leaving the cock outside Andrea's pussy, her own pussy hanging on tightly to the toy as she squirmed around it. She stepped back from the slut and sat in the chair, "I want to see you suck on it," she commanded.

"Yes, Mistress," Andrea said as she turned around. Seeing it glisten and shimmer in the light as she slowly pulled the dildo from Georgina's pussy. Lifting it to her mouth, she let her tongue slide out and lick along the length of the toy before closing her mouth around it and sucking her juices from it.

Georgina smiled as she watched her slut clean herself from the cock. "Now clean me from it, slut."

Andrea moved and got on her knees in front of Georgina. She looked up at her and could see the look of excitement on her face as she began to lick Georgina's pussy. Georgina's juices coated her mouth, the flavour of her taste on her tongue. She lapped at her wetness, her tongue fucking her as Georgina pushed her pussy against her face.

"Yes, my little slut. You have done well," she said with a moan. Her hands went through Andrea's hair. Andrea looked up and could see Georgina had her eyes closed.

Andrea slid her tongue across Georgina's pussy as she continued to slide her tongue into her. "Keep licking my pussy, bitch!"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I can't believe you have come this far," Georgina said, her fingers tightening in her hair.

"Yes, Mistress," Andrea said and could feel Georgina's body shake as she came. Her essence spilt into Andrea's mouth.

"Good slut," she clamoured as her body orgasmed uncontrollably. "Good slut."

Using her hands to beckon Andrea, she opened her legs wide and wrapped them around her. Georgina's heat pressed onto Andrea's pussy as they hugged.

Andrea's arms wrapped around her. and they kissed passionately.

Georgina was still trying to catch her breath as her fingers reached down to Andrea's clit.

"Yes, Mistress," Andrea said, feeling her legs shake as the fingers danced on her clit.

"Time is up, ma petite Pute."

"Already, no!" moaned Andrea at the news.

"Yes," replied Georgina as her hand continued to pleasure Andrea's pussy.

Andrea felt her orgasm building as her body shook and trembled with pleasure once more.

"I need to cum, pute," Georgina said.

"Yes, Mistress, I want to cum too."

Georgina pushed harder against Andrea's pussy. She could feel Andrea's clit against her own. "You have done well," she said as Andrea moaned, her body exploding into one last final orgasm that flooded her body.

"Thank you, Mistress", she gasped as Georgina pushed her off.

"I think I might even like you," Georgina said as she got to her feet. She picked up the knickers, walked over to the coffee table, and placed them on top. "Payment for my whore, a moment of our time."

Andrea sat on the sofa, her arms wrapped around her bent legs, the faintest of views of her battered pussy between her legs. She smiled as she watched Georgina dressed, pack her bag and saunter over to her. Georgina kissed her lips passionately, running her fingers along her labia one last time. Her touch was soft and gentle, a contrast to her earlier punishments.

"You are one hell of a slut." she whispered in Andrea's ear as she turned and walked towards the door.

"Thank you, Mistress," Andrea said, still recovering from her orgasm.