#1 Hockey Fan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come to my room. I want to show you some crazy shit." I smiled and made my way to his room first. I knew I probably looked like shit but I was pretty sure it would just take a moment. I knocked gingerly on his door and he opened it right away. He pulled me inside.

"Hey," he said and I looked around. There were no hot girls. There was nothing but him, his booze, his bass guitar, and a small amp.

"Hey. What happened to your girls?"

"They didn't stay long. I'm glad you came," he said huskily and then his hands were on me, all over me. I knew I should have stopped him. He didn't know what a slut I'd just been and I was pretty sure if he had known he wouldn't have put his hands where they went next. His fingers worked my pussy until he was able to coerce me out of my clothes and slide his dick inside of me. I let him fuck me slowly for a while, making love to me like I was that kind of girl. We kissed deeply and though it was nice, it wasn't what I craved or needed. I got bored and started begging for what I wanted.

"Harder!" I cried.

He pumped faster and harder and I began to squeal with delight. My orgasm was beginning as he increased the pace and rhythm. He held me down as I screamed, my pussy bursting with wetness and soaking the hotel bed. He smiled sadistically and went to make me cum again, and then again.

His kisses were deep and feverish and I tried my best to return the level of intensity that he was bringing to the sex. I knew that I shouldn't be doing this but I was so horny after fucking the entire Florida hockey team that I knew that Liam was exactly what I needed. I would work everything out later. I would worry about the consequences in the morning. I would do what I always did and fuck until I couldn't fuck anymore. I wondered if Liam could tell that I was full of a full hockey team's cum and just being polite. I wondered if he could tell that my ass and pussy were hopelessly stretched out beyond repair. I came hard as I thought about it, even as he fucked in their cum.

12