#1 MILF - 2 Teen Gamers 4 Xmas

Story Info
Mrs Burton has to give more than just a new game for Xmas.
23.7k words
4.57
14.1k
19

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 02/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CasualK9
CasualK9
166 Followers

Central's #1 MILF - Teenage Blackmail Contract

Previously, in 'Central's #1 MILF', the bitchy, jaded, smart, successful, beautiful, frazzled, well-known, and obnoxiously self-assured Mrs. Nicolle Burton agreed to help a recent high-school graduate (with the help of his opportunistic friend, Matt) collect an unusual bounty on her, in exchange for keeping to the lion's share of the profits.

Inadvertently, through a series of questionable, air-headed decisions with her pack of girlfriends (the Fun Flock) and a string of misfits the following summer during their ludicrous 'Big Cock Contest,' she had provided Matt with a mountain of jerk-off material that the obsessed teenager eventually decided to use in his efforts to blackmail her into being his 'sex slave.'

Nicci was standoffish and dismissive of the kid's initial efforts. Still, the nerdy, persistent Matt kept showing up at her home with poster-size images of the married mother of three falling victim to her weakness for particularly large penises during that bawdy contest with her friends and those well-endowed misfits.

To stop the relentless nagging and invasive but sophomoric efforts at blackmail by the obsessed nineteen-year-old, whom she had repeatedly dismissed as an easily handled nuisance, Mrs. Nicolle Burton eventually grew frustrated with the kid's harassment and tried to find a workable and concrete solution.

To resolve matters, she foolishly designed an ill-advised, poorly worded contract whereby she agreed to do 'whatever he wanted' for two hours once a month for one year. In exchange, the thrilled boy-but-not-quite-a-man promised to give her back all of the digital media, reveal nothing to her husband or her boss, and never bother her again.

It seemed like a good idea at the time, but every month that passed made it more evident to Nicci what a bimbo move her contract concept was.

Initially stunned that the knockout babe of his masturbatory dreams had agreed to this deal, the lazy teen pushes the older woman further as his confidence grows.

In far too deep to back out, the sexy wife and mom gamely honors their contract in a cat-and-mouse effort to get through the year.

Month 4 - December

The holidays were always a crazy busy time in the Burton household, particularly for Nicci. Once Thanksgiving was over, she always felt like her life became a giant, stressful whirlwind, trying to ensure everything went right for her family's Christmas. Still, it was her favorite time of year, next to Halloween, and her kids all felt the same way.

The season was filled with so many activities! Overseeing her husband's work on all their outside decorations, buying tons of new outside and inside decorations from HomeGoods, Lowe's, and Michael's every single year, shopping for gifts, wrapping gifts, baking cookies, planning meals, seeing friends and relatives, AND dealing with a hectic regular schedule without all those things was so overwhelming.

On top of everything, this year, her whole family was going to Disney World on the 26th. They had a morning flight the day after Christmas, so she also had all that planning to do. Five suitcases were out upstairs, and she was packing and organizing everything for the trip.

For a beloved time of year, it made her very edgy. She always held at least one big party at her home. She loved the holidays, but they were terribly busy, and as soon as they were over, she felt relieved, then hibernated until the warmer weather of spring.

"Being me is so exhausting," she said aloud as she sat on the floor in her finished walkout basement, wrapping gifts for the kids.

Christmas music was streaming through the Sirius app, and she had her second glass of wine that afternoon balanced precariously on some wrapped presents next to her when her phone started vibrating.

The alert banner showed a message from Nobbit, aka mega-nerd Matt, and she was shocked. Had it already been a whole month? Her asshole twitched and tightened involuntarily as her mind flashed back to her last encounter with the little pervert, with whom she'd reluctantly made a deal she had very quickly come to regret.

With the help of a young lawyer in the Fun Flock, she had created a contract that she had hoped would control Matt's behavior, to stop him from constantly bugging her at her house, and to get her back all the photos, videos, and only God knows what else the little nerd had on her... the result of much questionable decision-making last summer, with her girlfriends during the contest.

It had been a year and a half since Dork had walked down her steps and told her she was the 'Number One MILF'. She'd heard about the bounty, thought it was a decent amount of cash, been just a little bored and just a little curious, and everything had snowballed from there.

Long story short, one time each month, she was required, by the contract terms she had foolishly suggested, to do anything this one relentless nineteen-year-old superfan wanted for two hours. The only caveats she had placed on the contract terms were that he was prohibited to fuck her in the ass (because he'd already done it to her twice, and she knew he'd do it every time if she let him) and that the activity had to be during daytime hours so as not to be overly suspicious.

When she'd had the contract drafted, she'd thought that it was a masterstroke to get away from his whiny, nudging 'blackmail,' but it turned out she should have been a lot more careful with her restrictive language. She felt like such a ditz thinking any of it was ever clever.

She'd gotten herself stuck - literally and figuratively. Instead of just shutting the little pest down, she had shortsightedly trapped herself into regularly taking dick from the unappealing teenage perv who was half her age.

It was like an anvil around her neck. Nothing in her life seemed to go faster than the month between each of Matt's eager efforts to collect on his 'layaway plan,' as her friend, Kaely, playfully referred to their agreement.

Nicci sighed and took a deep breath as she prepared to engage.

She looked at her phone and swiped to reveal his message. It was a waving hand emoji. She responded with a rolling-eyes emoji.

After a pause, he wrote, 'hey mrs B - how's life?'

'busy'

'doing what? squats?' he added with a peach emoji

She shook her head. The kid was obsessed with her ass.

'wrapping presents if you must know'

'what r u getting me?'

'I'm not getting you jack shit!'

'how about COD - Jungle Warfare VR? want that so bad!'

'I don't even know what it is!'

'rly cool game my mom won't get for me'

Nicci just shook her head, not knowing how to respond. She watched the little dots on the screen and knew he was composing his next message. It appeared quickly.

'Do you have any sexy Christmas outfits?'

She sent another eye-roll emoji, followed by, 'what do you think?'

'I think you do!'

She waited without responding.

'I want you to wear your sexiest xmas outfit and bring me that epic game this weekend!'

'u r out of ur mind,' she responded.

'u made the deal! It's what I want this month. u definitly have the $$.'

'Maybe you don't understand how it works. Guys are supposed to buy girls things. I know they buy ME things'

'But I'm broke & we have a contract. Want me to stop by with a copy 4 u?'

'Oh FFS NO I do NOT want you to stop by'

'OK then it's settled!'

She typed SMH and turned it into a hand-on-face emoji.

'No cheating this time bring ALL your outfits with u so i can pick'

'Full stop -- not coming if your mom is there'

'Don't worry -- she won't be.'

'Wait, you said weekend? Doesn't work - way too busy with plans. Then Xmas, then Disney - Jesus, so much going on'

Just thinking about it all made her feel stressed.

'Monday then! Xmas Eve is perfect!'

'Ugh OMG'

"Xmas Eve is even worse," she said aloud, without typing it.

He responded with a string of emojis that included a smiley face, eggplant, and candy cane, and Nic dropped her phone on the rug in disgust without responding further.

___________________________

Getting that stupid game turned out to be a huge pain. Jungle Warfare VR was the hottest game of the season. Finding it anywhere in stock was difficult, but Nicci was lucky enough to have many connections that paid off. Perhaps the more annoying part was eating a three-hundred-dollar expense for what she had expected to be a fifty-dollar game. She could easily afford it. But for a non-family member at Christmas, it was a jarring expense.

While she had been surprised at its high price, it was more than just a game. It was a whole box set with a limited-edition action figure and a pair of virtual-reality glasses that were required to play.

Having to buy an expensive game on top of delivering it in her sexiest Christmas outfit to a pencil-dicked, teenage twerp who she fully expected to have to fuck afterward was another reminder not only that she had been a fool but that her contract's legal language was awful.

She'd thought that 'what he wanted' would just mean uncomplicated sex with an easy, inexperienced nerd, but she should have known better. She was dealing with a little pervert, and his 'wants' seemed to balloon a little more every month as his hormonal teenage brain dreamt up new scenarios.

She called in some favors to get the game, and she and her husband made so much money that the cost didn't matter anywhere near as much as getting the kid off her ass. Nicolle had been very fortunate and desperately wanted to keep that lucky life she'd built. So, just as desperately, she wanted to see all the evidence of her shenanigans in that stupid Fun Flock big-cock contest destroyed forever.

When Monday, Christmas Eve, came, Nicci woke up early. She fed the dogs, did the laundry, made all the beds after everyone finally got up, and went to her Orange Theory workout. She came home, bought movie tickets online, and sent her husband and kids hustling off to lunch and a holiday show as a 'special treat' to give herself the time she needed to visit the teenage dirtbag.

Then she jumped in the shower and began shaving her legs, underarms, and the perfect landing strip in her pubic hair that had been a part of her look for as long as she could remember. She dried off, put shimmering coconut oil all over her body, did her hair and makeup, and went to her closet to dig through holiday outfits for something sexy enough to satisfy the kid.

She was able to find three. Two were all at least ten to fifteen years old. One was a flirty little babydoll dress in red velvet with a fluffy white fringe. The other was a satin, leopard-print push-up bra and thong panties with a matching elf hat from Victoria's Secret.

Lastly, she found an unopened gag gift one of her girlfriends had given her at last year's Fun Flock ugly-sweater party. She'd never opened it, but it looked beyond ugly in the package, and she figured it would be a goofy option. She assumed it wouldn't be very sexy, but she was sure one of the other two outfits would be more than enough to satisfy the eager teenager, and it was at least another option she could bring with her to show she had played along.

She put them all into a pink duffel bag and threw a pair of stilettos and a pair of black leather boots in with them, just in case. She slipped into some sweats, put on a North Face puffer jacket and hat, grabbed the Call-of-Duty game wrapped in fancy Christmas paper, and hopped in her BMW for the short drive up the street.

Parking around the corner from the teen's house, she took a deep breath and exited the car. Nic was thrilled to see an empty driveway with no sign of Matt's mom anywhere.

She rang the doorbell, and Matt's grandfather yelled, "Who is it?"

"Amazon!" she yelled, thinking fast.

A minute later, the older man answered the door and saw Nic's gorgeous, beaming face looking up at him. He recognized her immediately.

"Amazon? I thought you were the DoorDash girl."

"Oh, yes, sir. That too." She wanted to kick herself. She'd already forgotten the way he'd identified her before. That was no way to keep a disguise!

"Just doing some other delivery work, you know? To pay the bills! More services mean more money!" she replied brightly, again adjusting on the fly.

"Very good," the man nodded. "You're a real multitasker! I like a pretty girl with drive and a work ethic! That's going to pay off one day, trust me!"

Nic noticed the twinkle in his eyes as he spoke to her, wondered what he was thinking, and quickly decided she didn't want to know.

"Name's Walter," he said, sticking his hand out. "Call me Wally."

"I'm Nic," the Number One MILF said, skeptically shaking his rough hand.

"Who is it for this time?" Wally asked. "Matt again? You want me to take it?"

"Ha ha, no. That's fine. We're supposed to make sure the, um, intended addressee gets their package."

"Oh yeah? Didn't know that. I need to start buying some more stuff from Amazon!" he winked. "You look like you're damn good with packages." He winked again. "Well, go on up. He's up there."

"Thank you, sir!" Nic said as she brushed past him in relief and went up the stairs to the room with all the crime scene decorations outside the door. She had been surprisingly embarrassed by the older man's obvious double entendres and was happy to escape. She knocked on Matt's door.

Unlike her last visit, when Nicci's knocks awakened the lazy teenager, Matt was awake and alert for her arrival.

"Come in!" he called out.

She opened the door and walked in to find the teen and some loser friend sitting in gamer chairs, wearing headphones, and playing a video game together. They were talking loudly to each other, or maybe to their online buddies, and shooting everything in sight.

Nicci shut the door behind her and was instantly annoyed, first at the presence of someone besides Matt and then at the lack of immediate attention from either.

'Two hours max,' she assured herself, 'hopefully less if I can wrap this up quickly.'

She cleared her throat loudly and checked her watch.

At the sound of the Number One MILF's arrival, the kids swung around quickly in their chairs, still distracted by heavy combat.

"Mrs. Burton! Hi!" Matt said. "What are you wearing?"

"Don't worry about what I'm wearing," she snapped. "It's a disguise."

Nic's 'disguise' of loose sweats and winter gear substantially muted the teenager's reactions to her. She could tell Matt was disappointed. She didn't care.

"What's all of this right here?" she asked snidely, pointing her index finger back and forth rapidly between their two chairs like some judgy Karen at a bad event.

"What's what?" Matt looked confused.

"All this right here." She cocked her head and pointed again at the two chairs and the two boys seated in them. "The two of you. Who is this? What's he doing here?" she asked, eyeing his partner.

"Oh, remember Halloween? This is Meeseeks. My best friend, Tyler, was dressed up with me at your house. You know him."

Nic nodded as she slowly put two and two together.

"Yeah, but not really, do I?" she responded with a sneer and looked at Tyler while she spoke. "I don't know a guy just because he's jerked off on the floor of my bedroom. He was wearing a fucking mask!" She pointed at the nervous kid. "Does that really count as knowing somebody?"

Tyler had been worried Mrs. Burton would react like this, but Matt had assured him everything would be fine once she got it out of her system.

"It's my first time seeing his face, and I've never heard him say a word."

She then turned to Matt to continue. "This is supposed to be just us meeting, no? I thought I made that clear on Halloween?" The older woman shifted her weight and cocked her head to the side.

"Oh, come on, Mrs. Burton," he whined. "I know you said that, but the deal doesn't say that. You know it doesn't. How many times are we going to have to fight about what the deal is? It's a written contract."

Matt had worked hard to build up his confidence over the first few months and was determined to keep pushing, despite being a little overwhelmed by her typically confrontational bitchiness.

Nicci Burton pursed her lips and eyed the boy who had become the bane of her existence. He was right. She knew what the deal said.

"Can he be trusted to keep his mouth shut?" she sighed after a long pause.

"He's been my best bro since, like, third grade!"

"Is he...ya know," she pointed at Tyler, "clean?"

"Clean? Like how?"

"Like, you know, clean. Oh, whatever. Why am I even asking? I'm not doing anything with him anyway."

"Oh, yeah! Of course, he's clean! You're clean, right, Tyler?"

Tyler looked confused.

"Yes, he's clean! He's only had sex with one girl in his life! And she was a total troll! No offense, Tyler. No one else was fucking her, and you know it." Matt laughed despite the hurt look his friend was giving him.

The blackmailed MILF rolled her eyes and considered dropping it. But then, her inner voice interjected with a fast set of thoughts. If she gave in now, that meant she'd be giving it up for the next eight fucking months, too! Was she really going to have to fuck this kid's friend, too? For eight more months? Where would it stop? Would it even stop at all? Jesus Christ. This deal got worse all the time! She was determined to slip out of it somehow.

Nicci felt rage burning inside her. Then, she reminded herself she was the only person to be mad at. She did all the dumb shit with all the dumb guys by the pool. And then, she made the dumb contract with this dumbass kid to get out of the dumb shit she did and made the whole thing even dumber.

In condescending sing-song resignation, she said, "Hi, Tyler."

Tyler waved back with a half smile.

"Doesn't say much, does he?" she offered snidely.

"Is that my present?" Matt pointed excitedly to the wrapped gift, anxious to change the subject.

He was eager to move past this thing she had with Tyler. He hadn't even been thinking Mrs. Burton would take it this way. Tyler was just there for the big war. She didn't know it, but Matt hadn't even thought about asking her to fuck his friend. He wanted her all to himself. He figured it would be fun for Tyler to watch, and he had been looking forward to showing off.

"Or is she your present?" Tyler interjected awkwardly while pointing directly at Nic. He was determined to say something after the MILF had called him out, but her reaction made him wonder whether he'd made another mistake.

The guys laughed a little too loudly at his dorky, sophomoric joke, and the much more experienced woman Tyler had been pointing at shook her head disdainfully at the pair of pimply nineteen-year-old nerds.

She had always dated older men because, in her experience, guys were generally much less mature than women of a similar age. These two idiots weren't even twenty. Immaturity was dripping all over them. She couldn't believe she was there. Nicci's mind raced.

The kid's room was always so filthy. He was a prototypical teen boy - times ten. Nic didn't know Tyler at all, but they seemed well-matched in all the wrong ways. There appeared to be no signs of ambition from either of these misfits other than to play video games...and probably to watch porn and masturbate like horny little chimpanzees.

What were these boys going to do with their lives? Did either of them even have a job? Did Tyler go to school? She knew Matt didn't. She still hadn't figured out why. Matt was a techie for sure, but he seemed very low on the motivation needed to do anything more constructive with his talent -- other than playing video games...and making pornographic videos of her without her knowledge or permission.

CasualK9
CasualK9
166 Followers